Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sinner's Clothing Inc - Online Store Front

Sinner's Clothing INC.

We know that it's hard to look good, and feel safe at the same time.
So we've begun to make clothing that not only looks good, but protects your body at the same time.
As we begin to upgrade your attire, we are also upgrading your level of protection.
Browse our clothing line, if we don't have something you like, we can always make something for your fashion statement.

(This store front will updated as more lines of clothing are made.)

Black Dot Dress - For those women out there, a little red dress, with black dots. Offers fashion, and blaster protection, with a very small amount of protection from lightsabers. (2,000 credits)

Dark Jedi Robes - For the fashionable Dark Jedi in need of something for a meeting, or party. This is a very special robe, containing protection from blasters, and sharp weapons. (12,000 credits)

Men's Blaster Suit - For the man at work, dont fear being shot by a blaster again, also very little lightsaber protection. Enjoy looking smooth for the ladies. (2,000 credits)

Matreya

Hey man just an FYI, the aesthetics of your subs usually matter very little. Example being the Alch jackets made by Rave Merrill being able to simply be tailored to have a diff look.

Also, I would like to aid your store in supplies and the like. Let me know how a joint alliance with JAC would suit your needs.

Matreya

Hey broseph! Realized a while ago that i had some stuff that could be used to make clothing, and havent used it just yet...*drumroll*

Terentatek Hide enough for at least a limited supply of clothing. If you want to actually RP out tailoring them, hit me up.

[member="The Shadow King"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom