Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sink the Ruination!

Klesta

The King of Ergonomic Assessments
Julie Jutland convened Yula, as well as [member="Guarn"] and [member="Leo Vandermolen"], over a holoconference to discuss their next operation. The plan was bold indeed: destroying [member="Darth Carnifex"]'s flagship, the Ruination, was not going to be easy. They can't fight the Ruination head-on with equal meterage, so they have to find another way. But Yula burned, more than ever, with revenge aimed at the Sith, whatever the flavors of the day were there, in terms of factions, since the last issue of the Sith Inquisitor reported that the Sith Order has fractured due to internal squabbling. The Commonwealth being usually one to treat Force-users with suspicion, Julie was a reluctant party to this, and only because she was mostly, well, an enemy of their enemy, so she decided to instead fly the Outer Rim Coalition flag for this operation. When the Eighth Battle of Ruusan was underway, Julie was but a pilot in the Silver Jedi Navy. That is where she learned all that she knew about the Primeval battlecruisers, such as the one she intends to fight today. Yula will finally have a chance, free from any orbalisk-based worries to fight the Sith the way she intends to: she was not to be part of the infiltration teams.

"As you all know, the Commonwealth Intelligence reports that the Ruination was last seen over Bastion"

"Any weaknesses to watch out for?" Daisy asked the Jedi master.

"The primary objective will be to destroy the Ruination. The main weakness of the Ruination is the weak point-defense: it is designed to counter missiles rather than fighters firing unguided bombs. But with the missiles we have, it will affect only the buses and not the secondary vectors. Reverse thrust is a power-intensive item, and I expect the enemy to use it if we made our attack. I will need to hail Kaine once we are in-system"

"Sith Hunter Squadron shall load two heavy proton bombs on each craft"

"How are we to enter the Ruination?" Pixie asked, made to look like Julie.

Fleet:

Guarn looked at the others. and grinned this was perfect a big score and a chance for pay back.
600 years on ice and 39 in a cell being tortured and experimented on over and over bones broken removed and regrown.
nearly 40 years that happened in a dim cell with no concept of the passage of time or of how often they were coming to torment her .
. this was perfect the idiots made her practically immortal other than her head she was all nerves almost all Gen-dai only in her old size it was annoying to still look in a mirror and see a child looking back at her.
900 years old and still look like a child.
no wonder she went insane then got bored with that eventually.
" Do i get to kill Imperials? that's all i need to know. i have a load of aggression to dish out like life-day presents. "
[member="Yula Knezevic"]

It wasn't so much a Coalition job, more so that the payout would mean a lot to Leo personally, and poking at a Sith while he was at it was just a bonus. Leo sat at the helm of his ship, The Kathol's Dishonour, a miniature holo-device set up to communicate with the others taking part in the bounty. "How bout we just calm down here kiddo." Leo coddled in response to the little girl, who was apparently a 900 year old, immortal, cyborg. Fun. "So, how we taking this baby down?" He pondered to his new comrades, "We can't exactly rush into this."

The old ship groaned, stationary in some sub-sector as Leo kicked back in the safest conditions he could find. He made sure his hyper drive was charged, just in case he had to make a speedy entrance. His legs propped up upon the dash of the ship, head cocked back as relaxing tunes filled the air.

~ Load up on guns, bring your friends. It's fun to lose and to pretend... ~

A smile cracked his lips.

| [member="Guarn"] | [member="Yula Knezevic"] |

" Im not entirely bothered im happy to just take out the personnel " Guarn said pulling her mask on.
" im more than willing to deffer to your judgement here in happy to just charge in and cover you. " she dawned the mask lookind up to [member="Leo Vandermolen"] " Do think a Thermite detonator will take out the reactors? i think if we go in plant those and vamoos. " she suggested.
[member="Yula Knezevic"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom