Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Single Sith Apprentice Seeks Good Master

Well, as the facetious title might suggest, I am, a Sith apprentice (well, currently unaffiliated, but, aiming to join the ranks of the Sith) searching for a Master.

"Why," you might find yourself asking, "makes you so different from the many others applying for mentorship under a Master? Why should we pick you over them?"

Excellent questions, those-- to answer them (and rather than make this post overly long), here is the link to my character's bio: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/57850-tanon-niathal/

To briefly sum up this character, here is the following equation (and this was my thought process when initially creating Niathal):

(Darth Maul + Empire Reborn shadowtroopers) + Marvel Comics' villain Taskmaster x Tony Stark/Iron Man.

In short, someone who has the potential to make a superlative combatant (you will see why in Niathal's bio, and it's the 'Taskmaster' part of the equation that would help make it so), who is a genius trillionaire with a particular apt for engineering complex gizmos and gadgets, in particular powered armor (again, see bio).

And yes, I'm aware this is Star Wars and not the Marvel U, so my character is not quite up to the same standard as most of the things mentioned above; it was more meant as an example to briefly explain the character;

NOTE: The end of that bio is obsolete; the character who WAS to be my Master got shelved by her creator, and I just haven't gotten around to editing it yet.

ALSO: I'll further explain minutiae of what I am looking for in a potential Master, and what said Master would expect to get upon 'purchase' once (if) I get any nibbles on this initial post.

So, there's the basics-- I throw myself on the tender mercies of the members of this community, and will wait to see what will come my way.

Eagerly await any responses (and a humble request: please be gentle, this IS my first time doing this)!

Darth Saarai said:
[member="Dorian Michaels"]

Hey there!

If you are looking for some steady Sith roleplay, you may be interested in the Sith Empire. Active, friendly community, we are there to help you on your Sith way.

If you have more questions, feel free to PM me with them. :)
Thank you for the information, but before I just dive headfirst into RP'ing a Sith, I would like to see if someone bites on this post (optimally, hookiing myself a Master) before I do anything else...which, looking back at the initial post, seems less and less likely (given what a rambling mess it was). Oh well, nothing to do but wait, at this point.

But again, thank you for the help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom