Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silver Upon the Sand [SSC Dominon of Korriban]

Connor blinked and turned, and there, standing, was Cloudburner, fresh-faced and to attention. He winced.

"Sorry, Padawan. That Sith must have knocked my head a little in that blast."

He nodded to Krux, letting him go.

"Be careful Krux. I am going to tie up with the wounded with Karen, and then get back to Voss. I somehow thought I would see some old friends here, but I guess not. Maybe it isn't mean to be." He looked out to the Valley, contemplating what had happened. "I'll see you on Voss. And, Cloudburner, I hope see more of you at the Temple. We'll be keeping an eye on your career with great interest."

With a smile, he tucked his near-broken fingers under his arms and started off, back to the half-destroyed camp and to return to nurse his wounds and his pride.

[member="Krux Mullarus"] | [member="Cloudburner"]

FIN

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Tomb of TUlak Hord

She had found more things, Matsu going through the tomb and letting the force energies guide her as she was pulling at the force energy to set it in her hand with the crystal. The metal bands glwed white while the jedi master finally came into one of the rooms. She could sense with the crystals while standing there and slid the gemstone off while pulling the warm crystal out of the modular tube to set it in the center of the palm. Slowly the jedi master focused and directed the energy. Using the same techniques to charge up the focus crystals for the blaster and mods before clearing a small section of debris with the force shot.

Tempest

Storm of the Force
[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"], [member="Dune Rhur"]

Tempest returned the kiss. “I think you definitely owe me a couple of drinks…and other things.”

The Jedi came over, and she nodded in agreement with Siobhan’s comment. “The wounded could use your assistance, yes. Thank you, Jedi,” she said with a nod.
Whilst not a big fan of Jedi in general, individually they could be useful and skilled. Best to make use of.

[member="Audren Sykes"]

She looked down at herself, yes she was a mess for certain. She looked at him again, "Are you going to put me in a cage?" It was important to know. She didn't know if she could survive in a cage.

But she knew for certain staying here without help, she would die. Then who would protect her father's house and legacy? She sighed heavily, where were her weapons? She tried to look around, not that she wanted to use them, more like just know where they were.

She looked at him again, so far...he didn't do anything she thought a Jedi would do.

[member="Arabella Darkhold"]

"Are you going to put me in a cage?"

Of all the questions Audren could have anticipated, that was not one. It made him blink in surprise as he considered it. There would likely be some form of restraining, if only for the safety of the medics. Probably a ysalamir as well, in order to negate whatever Force powers she had. He was sympathetic to the reason behind her question; he got antsy during hyperspace travel and could only imagine what a jail cell would be like. That said, he had absolutely no idea what the Sanctum did in the situation.

"I don't know. It probably depends on how cooperative you are. Given the danger of the Sith though, it would be remiss for the Sanctum to heal you then simply allow you back out into the galaxy without some change."

Honesty was the best answer in this case. In addition to the audible words, he made no attempt to hide his mental state: sympathy, concern, wariness, and confusion all. It was a risk, but he was flying by the seat of his pants, having never attempted to talk a Sith down before. He'd always just straight fought them, blades or other weapons typically.

The Sephi did notice her glances. He didn't sense any duplicity in her, but glances like that were typically used to try and find a weapon. At least, that's what he'd used them for back in training. While it seemed like her sense of being cornered was fading slowly, she was still cornered to a degree. The behavior fit.

Arabella nodded, "yes makes sense" She was fading maybe she had talked too long, maybe she was dying all along.

"I am such a minor sith..." She closed her eyes and then forced them open again.

She felt funny, "[member="Audren Sykes"] I just want to go home" And with that Arabella collapsed on the ground.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Tomb of Tulak Hord

She kept going, the sounds and sensations of the world around her dying away as the tomb just felt unnaturally cold and dark. THe only light coming from her hand now and the crystal as it glowed blue fire absorbing and straining the energies. There was more going on outside but she was enamored with the feeling of it here while coming to a chasm before leaping down to a ledge and following the cracks. She was going through it following the trails of force energy as the glove was proving far more effective then she had originally thought it would with renewed and vested interest. The jedi master was letting some things go around her like pelko bugs that avoided her path.

[member="Arabella Darkhold"]

There was no such thing as a 'minor Sith'...legend had it that Darth Bane had proven that so very long ago, and Sith Apprentices were proving it even today. Force Users - Jedi, Sith, or Other - were dangerous, nothing would ever change that. Even though she was losing her grip on consciousness, he didn't relax. Not until she fell over unconscious. Her comment about wanting to go home was curious, there was no way he'd know where her home was. Though he now knew her name, so maybe it was possible to cross-reference the information.

"Medical team to my location, female human Sith in need of assistance."

Once she'd completely fallen to the ground, Audren had reached for his comlink. He'd activated the location tracking and opened a channel to the medics below. While few Sith were expected to remain, and most of those were expected to fight to the death, they had come prepared for those few who didn't. Soon enough a speeder pulled up to the location and medics got out. One was equipped with a ysalamiri and nutrient pack while the others had more traditional gear. The lack of Force presence was like going back to black and white vision, but given how relatively new in the Force he was it didn't affect him much more than that. The lack of ever-present darkness was a blessing, actually.

Arabella's wrists were secured with TerentAttack Cuffs, then she was scanned for major wounds. Meanwhile, a Hushed Casket was brought from the speeder and programmed with what they found. It would do little but preserve her until they got back to the better-equipped medical facility, but it was far better than nothing. For his part, Audren had initially attempted to funnel healing energy from a distance, much like he had on Arkas, but swiftly found that the Dark Side prevented that sort of thing, at least for him. He rode back with the medical team; the tomb would still be there later, but the Sith could still be a danger. Possibly.

Besides, the ysalamir field was nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom