Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Silver Social 2020! (SJO and Friends Social Thread)

Caedyn Arenais

C
In a rather amusing display, Gida'Vida Gida'Vida would be pulled away from eyeing up the food and Caedyn's attention then turn to the approaching sight of Acaadi Acaadi , just the Padawan that the Jedi Knight had been hoping to run into lately. "Acaadi, I'm glad you could join us" Caedyn greeted him with a warm smile, "I was hoping to catch a moment of your time at some point or another" he explained, knowing their last 'meeting' if you could call it that, was nothing if not out of the ordinary.

However, they were out in the public air and there were things that he would rather be discussed in private, thus he kept things casual and simply expressed his genuine care in the Padawan, "Any friend of Kyra's is a friend of mine. If you need anything, don't hesitate to approach me in the future alright. I don't bite" he chuckled softly, serving the young Mirilian a burger before being distracted some by the arrival of Kiran Arlos.

"I'm pretty sure I've got things under control here thanks, Kiran...-Though if you want to spot for for a spell, I won't turn down a break" he grinned, handing the utensils over to Padawan Arlos and stepping to the table behind where he'd been minding the food, grabbing himself and both Acaadi and Kiran a can of soda, returning to offer them both one.

"This whole thing's turning out nicely, isn't it" he smiled, glancing about the place and feeling rather pleased with their organization efforts. The event was going off without a hitch and plenty of people were turning up for the food and a good time.

Jamie Lysle Jamie Lysle | Tulan Kor Tulan Kor | Gida'Vida Gida'Vida | Amani Serys Amani Serys | Zak Dymo Zak Dymo | Metis Athena Elpis Metis Athena Elpis | Ura Iolar Ura Iolar | Kiran Arlos | Acaadi Acaadi | Varindar Asyt Varindar Asyt | Rhyanna Li`Anek Rhyanna Li`Anek | Niamh Raste | Kyra Perl Kyra Perl | Dreidi Xeraic Dreidi Xeraic | Gir Quee Gir Quee

"This whole thing's turning out nicely, isn't it"

"Yes, yes it is," replied Acaadi.

It concerned him that he had been thinking about going and talking to Caedyn and then had this offer. The man was relatively young by the standards of the jedi masters here. He was still an actual grown up and well the other day.

Acaadi felt like a deer in the headlights. A growing sense of panic started in the base of his gut worked its way upwards. He offered a brief smile and then took an impolitely large bite from the burger. Was he going to get ambushed about something?

"Iz goof," he mumbled through a full mouth.

GDDxQLm.png

Ura Iolar Ura Iolar Dreidi Xeraic Dreidi Xeraic
"Hey! What are you up to? We should add some slime to them! Make them gooey be even funnier!"

Kyra grinned a little as she found herself with company-- and mischievous ones to boot! She didn't know the young girl well but she knew her well enough to know she'd be up for some fun any day. That was all Kyra needed here.

Fun.

No thinking attached.

"Uuuuh, you keeping slime up your sleeve then? Cause I got none." Kyra gave her a good-natured smile, handing over a few balloons at her feet without question. The more the merrier. She grunted as she tied up the end of a fresh balloon, Ura's approach not cause for concern.

"Um.... What are those?"

"These-" She handed Ura one of her own. "Are called presents." She considered her sand-friend for a moment, then went about handing Ura a series of more, until her sand-form friend was forced to absorb the many balloons to hold them on her person. Kyra grinned in satisfaction, standing up from her crouch.

"See, you bring them over to people and you throw them at them. They love it,' she promised, tucking the final two inside her robes. "Ready?"

Poor Ura. She'd know there wasn't really another choice.

gsMCtbS.png

Last edited:

Kiran Arlos

K
"Of course." Kiran happily took the utensils and began to put his cooking skills to work, well as good as they could be. Truthfully he was just happy to be back. He made a small vow to himself that he wasn't going to leave here again. The Padawan reached for the drink that Caedyn Arenais offered. He popped it open and took a small drink and let out a small satisified sigh.

"Thanks man." Kiran said as he raised the can to Caedyn and Acaadi Acaadi "To the silvers." While a toast was better of done with alcohol. Kiran opted out of that one tonight.

"It's gone off quite nicely. You did a good job here Caedyn." Kiran said earnestly as he glanced around at everyone laughing and enjoying themselves. It was definitely soothing to see and it did wonders to ease whatever troubles anyone might have been having. Kiran looked to Acaadi and chuckled slightly. "That good?" Kiran smiled as he glanced back towards the grill.

"Keep this cooking up and you can retire from the Jedi life Caedyn." The padawan said in jest.

Ura Iolar Ura Iolar Kyra Perl Kyra Perl

Dreidi smirked wide as she opened her bag and pulled out some green slime. "I always carry some with me, helps when I want to pour some over Nitya when she is being annoying!" Dreidi grinned as she started mixing some slime with some of the balloons that Kyra gave her. She was focused on using the Force to mix the slime and water well that she didn't even notice someone else approaching and nearly jumped out of her skin when she looked over the newcomer, she had seen Ura around but never interacted with her before. Smiling warmly to the newcomer, Dreidi focused on her task silently, somewhat shy around the stranger.

Looking around, she was curious if Nitya would be around at the party, she would love a slime-y water balloon to the face but perhaps it would have to be another time. For now, Dreidi would have to be happy with just throwing it at other people. Looking over to Kyra, "who should our targets be?" She asked with nervous excitement. Wondering if they started with the boys at the grill, someone else enjoying the games. Mischief glinted in her eye as she got more and more excited.

GDDxQLm.png

Kyra reached out, placing a hand on Dre's to stop her from sliding in ANY of that slime. Where'd she even get that???

"Whaaaa- nuhuh- No slime. They'll be having us scrub the halls for weeks." Kyra leveled Dre a firm look, out of place on her childish features. She knew a bad idea when she saw one! People forgave water-- not slime! She wasn't going down with her. Her position at Silver Rest was tedious already.

gsMCtbS.png

Last edited:

Caedyn Arenais

C
Caedyn couldn't help but chuckle softly as he watched Acaadi Acaadi momentarily, the young Padawan seeming a little awkward around him, and perhaps naturally so with what they'd been through recently. Even still, Caedyn didn't seem anything but friendly towards them both, soon glancing to Kiran Arlos with a smirk, " Asaraa Vaashe Asaraa Vaashe would enjoy that, though I'm not sure either of us have the time to sit back these days...-She's busy over in Confederacy Space, where as things here on Kashyyyk have given me plenty to do. More than enough for one man" he replied, speaking casually. Kiran had been around for quite some time now, and they'd more or less gotten to know one another over the years better than most others Caedyn could see about the area.

"How're you guys both finding things lately. Training and everything, you both got enough to keep you busy?" he asked curiously, thinking it a good opportunity to better get to know their personal situations and progress. "Any of the Knights or Masters stick out to you both at all in terms of good candidates for mentorship? I know this isn't something publically discussed between Students and Superiors, but given it's just the three of us at the moment...".

It had been awhile since Yuroic had taken a step outside, he wasn't use to walking around much but he had heard the crowds of fellow SJO members and thought it would be fun to meet them and talk to them. His Master, Arisa, would probably want him to go out and get to know the fellow Padawans and other Jedi. He was nervous, it had been awhile since he met others who weren't cruel slavers or hutt cartel members. Looking in the mirror, Yuroic wasn't sure why his face looked so old. When did he get old, when did he learn how to grow a beard. He was sure that he always had issues with patchy beards. There were the crests and tired eyes, eyes that seemed to have seen everything and yet look glazed.

His head hurt as he shook, something wasn't right but Yuroic couldn't think what it was. Was he a Jedi Master? No, that didn't feel right... What was going on... Yuroic dressed himself in a rush, he didn't look the tidiest but he wasn't that worried. Hopefully if he was outside then he could breath and the pain in his head would go away. Let him think clearly on whatever was going on. Walking around the stalls, he felt lost. But his feet could guide him well, he just didn't recognise anywhere. Or anyone. Looking around, he could feel his breathing get panicky but he focused on one face. That face he knew. That face he remembered somehow. Name began with... C, no, V. V sounded right, Veiere. Veiere Arenais. That was who he saw. At least, that was who he assumed he had saw.

Walking over, there were two others, faces he did not know but he recognised one he did, he felt sure that he did so that was all he needed. This felt good, it was a good day as Jairdain would tell him. Or at least he was assuming it was a good day, he recognised someone and wasn't lost like a child so that was good. "Master Arenais." Yuroic nodded his head in respect to the senior Master then nodded to the other two he didn't know.

Caedyn Arenais Acaadi Acaadi Kiran Arlos

Jamie Lysle Jamie Lysle | Tulan Kor Tulan Kor | Gida'Vida Gida'Vida | Amani Serys Amani Serys | Zak Dymo Zak Dymo | Metis Athena Elpis Metis Athena Elpis | Ura Iolar Ura Iolar | Kiran Arlos | Acaadi Acaadi | Varindar Asyt Varindar Asyt | Rhyanna Li`Anek Rhyanna Li`Anek | Niamh Raste | Kyra Perl Kyra Perl | Dreidi Xeraic Dreidi Xeraic | Gir Quee Gir Quee | WelshGuy WelshGuy

Jasper looked around the area and took notes of the people that he knew where there for the social gathering and what they were doing. Jasper doesn’t normally go to social gatherings, in fact, he seriously considered going back to his room and continuing his force training on techniques that he learned from the different classes that he has taken here at the SJO. But something inside him told him to come here. He thought of the force when it happened, guiding him on his life but he quickly took that thought out of his head. He came to his gathering because he could knew he could gather more info on the Jedi Masters..or that what he wanted to think.

Looking over to the food, Jasper walked toward it, intending to grab a bite to recover from the training he did earlier. After making a plate of food for himself it found a spot to eat.. a table with an empty chair and began eating his food after making himself comfortable

Kyra Perl Kyra Perl Dreidi Xeraic Dreidi Xeraic Gida'Vida Gida'Vida Metis Athena Elpis Metis Athena Elpis

Ura looked at her friend, tilting her head as she did. Presents? She looked at the balloon, looking happy as she absorbed some of them.

"Presents that you throw at people? Weird. We don't have anything like this on Yurd." Ura then looked around for the perfect person o give one of these presents to. She looked around, trying to see if there was anyone to surprise. She then noticed Metis and Gida'Vida. The Lervon let off a happy feeling, walking up and not saying a thing before throwing "presents" towards them. Something felt... off though.

Caedyn Arenais Kiran Arlos WelshGuy WelshGuy

"How're you guys both finding things lately. Training and everything, you both got enough to keep you busy?" he asked curiously, thinking it a good opportunity to better get to know their personal situations and progress. "Any of the Knights or Masters stick out to you both at all in terms of good candidates for mentorship? I know this isn't something publically discussed between Students and Superiors, but given it's just the three of us at the moment...".

"Oh I've just been doing lessons really," Acaadi replied. He really wanted to ask if Kyra had said anything to Caedyn about him in the last week given how quiet she had been. He couldn't do that in company and it also brought her mentor into the middle of things.

Kyra had needed a dependable mentor since arriving here and Acaadi could see the slow change it was making.

"Master Xeriac," Acaadi offered with a nod. Now the group was getting even bigger.

Kiran Arlos

K
"She would definitely enjoy that." Kiran said with a chuckle and smile. He knew Asaraa when she was here with the Silvers. She was one of the five original that he had divulged the deeds of his past and to his great surprise they accept him for who he was. And it was to that end that he held such high respect for those individuals.

"Acaadi pretty much tallied up what I've been doing, lessons and training as well. I haven't been able to pinpoint or locate a Master yet, that's something that has been evading me." Kiran said with nod of his head, and then he glanced to WelshGuy WelshGuy as he arrived within the company and he bowed his head towards him. "Master Yuroic, its good to see you." Kiran said warmly towards him.

Kiran glanced back towards the grill to make sure nothing was burning and he moved stuff around to make room for anything else that needed to be put on. He raised the soda and took anther drink, this was indeed a tasty beverage.

"Good things happen in time though." Kiran voiced in reference to finding a Master to train him. "I've got all the time in the world."

Acaadi Acaadi Caedyn Arenais

Caedyn Arenais

C
"Master Arenais." came the very familiar voice of WelshGuy WelshGuy , however his appearance had changed a great deal since Caedyn had last seen the Jedi Master, and Asaraa Vaashe Asaraa Vaashe 's closest role-model to a Father that she'd ever had. Acaadi Acaadi and Kiran Arlos had remarked upon their training and participating in lessons which was good to also hear, however with Yuroic's arrival, Caedyn couldn't help but be interested in how he had been faring lately.

"Master Xeraic" Caedyn greeted him by title, more for the sake of there being students with them, than any lack of personal friendship; "It's good to see you, it's been quite a long time" he smiled warmly to his future father-in-law (one day...). With the fellow Master's arrival, Caedyn sought out another soda and returned to offer it to Yuroic, "Kyra's mentioned you a few times recently. I've been wondering how you've been doing..." he added, airing his concern in a more subtle manner.

"How would you like your karkan ribene, rare, medium or well-done?" asked Varindar Asyt Varindar Asyt .

"Um." Rhyanna froze. To be honest, she didn't know what any of those even meant. Medium was obviously, well, the medium option, but the other ones... she had no idea. She didn't want to tell this complete stranger that she was an uncultured idiot, though, so she thought of something quickly. "Which do you usually get?" It was clear that the woman in front of her new her food inside and out, and so whatever she thought was best would work for Rhyanna for sure.

Niamh Raste

N
Well, this was taking longer than expected, but it wasn't as if she was in a hurry. The Twi'lek woman in front of her was having a difficult time deciding how to have her meat prepared, which left Niamh to wonder if she just normally got whatever was given to her. Growing up while running a business had probably left her spoiled rotten with her own tastes, and it was bound to get worse now that she was royalty, but she did know a thing or two about good meat, and, well, maybe it would be an ice breaker? She was there to get to know more people in the Silver Jedi organization, after all. Talking was kind of required for that to happen.

She cleared her throat and tapped Rhyanna Li`Anek Rhyanna Li`Anek on the shoulder.

"May I make a suggestion? Go with medium. Rare is too bloody and hard on a lot of people's stomachs if they aren't used to it. Well-done is less flavorful. Medium will have the best flavor and sit better."

She nodded to Varindar Asyt Varindar Asyt after speaking, as she hadn't wanted to cut her out of the conversation.

Kyra stuck her tongue out at Dre, quick steps taken to chase after Ura as she approached Metis Athena Elpis Metis Athena Elpis and Gida'Vida Gida'Vida , Splat! Splat!

Kyra tossed in a balloon too, assaulting the unsuspecting with a balloon full of lake water. Whether or not it popped, she hardly cared. She yanked another one out of Ura's form and turned, tossing it at Zak Dymo Zak Dymo 's face (duck!)

Hoy boy. Someone let the paddies loose! Kyra grinned wickedly and tried to follow up with a ballon tossed at the back of Gir Quee Gir Quee . Or maybe Tulan Kor Tulan Kor . It was hard to guess just based off of butt shape alone.

Last edited:
Varindar realized that the issue of grilled meat doneness was making Rhyanna Li`Anek Rhyanna Li`Anek uncomfortable and confused, even when Niamh Raste beat her to what each doneness implied for taste. She knew that well-done meat was sometimes favored for people that had immune system or digestive tract conditions, but she made no assumptions as to Rhyanna's medical history. Plus Rhyanna wasn't the first padawan that had some sort of shock when presented with more refined food, even if they cooked it themselves: being a hotelier operating five-star hotels usually meant their guests came from different walks of life compared to other people. Given Niamh's suggestion, she started using pyrokinesis to cook the spare ribs to a medium doneness, with a plate on standby that was, unlike a karkan ribene ordered at a restaurant, there would not be any side dishes on it. Once the karkan ribene was ready... she must have realized that doneness was often defined in a race-specific framework and there was no one-scale-fits-all in that area.

"I hope that medium doneness is to your liking, I just went with the flow. However, there is one more caution: a race's medium doneness could be another race's well-done, and yet another race's rare or bleu even"

Kiran Arlos Caedyn Arenais Kyra Perl Kyra Perl Ura Iolar Ura Iolar Dreidi Xeraic Dreidi Xeraic Amani Serys Amani Serys

Acaadi wasn't sure if the question was directed at him or not. He still started to construct an answer in his head. Right up until he heard the first splat and scream. He turned sharply to see the soaked recipient of the first present.

"Oh that's where they went," he said. He felt a little relief, though also wishing he'd been brought in on the joke.

"We'd best take cover," he suggested, looking down at his burger.

Amani might have been avoiding crowds, but she was going to be right in the line of fire of the water balloon toting padawan pack shortly.

Kiran Arlos

K
Kiran had been to busy tending to the grill that he heard something about taking cover.

"Why?" Kiran inquired as he turned around and that was when a balloon was headed straight for his face and he couldn't stop it before. Slightly drenched in water he coughed a little bit and then chuckled.

He couldn't help but join in on the festivities. He spared no one, until he accidentally hit Caedyn Arenais in the back of the head with a water balloon.

KIran chuckled nervously and shrugged his shoulders. "She did it..." Kiran said jokingly as he pointed at Kyra Perl Kyra Perl

Acaadi Acaadi Ura Iolar Ura Iolar Dreidi Xeraic Dreidi Xeraic WelshGuy WelshGuy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom