Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Silver Nexus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
ebae18f89f8ed145b86f570fbecf8b8e.jpg
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Modified Freighter
  • Length: 82 m
  • Width: 52 m
  • Height: 24 m
  • Armament: High (4x PC-3 Uur "Silence" Starfighter Particle Cannon, Twin laser turret, EX-1 Plasma Pulse Engine, Hidden heavy ion cannon)
  • Defenses: Average (Durasteel hull, shield)
  • Hangar Space: Base: 0
  • Maneuverability Rating: Very High (Low when using Plasma Pulse Engine.)
  • Speed Rating: High (Extreme when using Plasma Pulse Engine.)
  • Hyperdrive Class: Average: 1
STANDARD FEATURES
  • Twin laser turret
  • 4x PC-3 Particle Cannons
  • Heavy ion cannon
  • Durasteel hull
  • Shields
  • Cargo hold
  • Life support
  • Light repulsors
  • Carbonite freezer
  • Internal armory
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
  • High Variability Ion-Jet Engines:
    The ion-jet engines of the Lighthouse-class freighter are mounted to highly mobile hinges that allow the engines to move thrust up to 90 degrees upward and a full 180 degrees downward. This gives the Lighthouse high degree of maneuverability, and allows the large craft to use it's side engines to hover in atmosphere without having to engage its repulsors. The mobile engines are also robust, and difficult to damage.
  • EX-1 Plasma Pulse Engine
STRENGTHS
  • Plasma Pulse Engine provides added protection, and high acceleration.
  • Highly mobile engines for agility.
  • Powerful armament.
WEAKNESSES
  • Low agility when using Plasma Pulse Engine.
  • Repulsors are weak for a vessel of this size.
  • Plasma Pulse Engine can be overstressed due to added weight. This can result in the engine being disabled, and causing the freighter to lose its burst of speed.
DESCRIPTION
A modified Lighthouse-class created for Thror Cal Vorn, the Silver Nexus was designed for a bounty hunting and personal ship. The vessel has been modified with added weaponry, including four particle cannons and a heavy ion cannon. Along with this, and armory and carbonite freezer have been added for bounty hunting, and the ion-jet engines have been upgraded, giving the craft greater sublight speed. The major added downside is that the added weight has cause the Plasma Pulse Engine to be put under more stress, and leaves it somewhat vulnerable to becoming too stressed.

Last edited:

Fiolette Fortan

F
Mig Gred Mig Gred

Can you elaborate on your last weakness? For example, if I'm writing with you in an invasion and I'm your opponent how does 'added weight' to the engines work as a weakness in PvP?

Everything else as far as ratings and links check out, I just wanted some clarification on this particular weakness before I put the green stamp on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom