Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silver Jedi / CIS Neutrality Accord

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
Hello there.

My first act as FO is overseeing a requested neutrality accord between the Silver Jedi and the CIS, owned by Darth Metus.

He wants to create a thread similar to the Iron Empire/Silver Jedi from before where both parties can mingle, bond, form IC/OOC relations and let the Admins hash out the accord in story form.

I will welcome this, and am happy to oblige IC, whilst keeping a close eye on things OOC.

Let me know what you think and if you are interested in coming along. As soon as the thread launches, I'll tag you all and we can get on showing how great and amicable the SJ still are.

:)

IC Metus is Garith’s brother in-law’s best friend. Garith JR has never met the man but has heard of the man and knows he is a fellow Mando’ade. JR is a reasonable man and has never personally heard of Metus anything negative about the man. It should be a interesting rp. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom