Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silent Sun Cantina

Tiali enters the cantina wearing his scout Armour without the helmet, not noticing the weird Chair eating mans comment as he approaches the barkeeper. "Hey, can I get some novanian grog." He sits at a bar stool waiting for his drink looking around the cantina for anything of interest.

[member="Simon Crell"]

Paislee looked up at the eccentric man, but wasn't fazed by him. There were all sorts of things out in the galaxy and it would be easier just to ignore the questionable people rather than to question them. She could clearly see that this man wasn't exactly sane, by his attire, behaviour and the predicament.

"Um. I don't eat chairs, not my taste really." she said with a shrug, it would be better just to go along with it and play it cool rather than disrupt the man. "I advise you don't do that, some people here don't take too kindly to it." she said, grabbing Simon's wrist gently, but not without care.

[member="Simon Crell"]

Simon began to twitch as Paislee grabbed him. It started at his arm then moved to his neck. A look of anger flew over Simon's face. "I need it!" He shouted at Paislee. He ripped his arm away from Paislee's grasp. Quickly Simon sat down, and became placid. "My name is Simon." He said calmly looking deep into Paislee's eyes.

His head snapped around looking at everyone in the room. "Next round is on the metal man!" Simon announced exitedly, pointing to Flannigan, before he jumped up and ran to the bar next to Tiali. This man was like a child. He grabbed onto Tiali's shoulders and looked at him. "Metal man is paying!"

[member="Paislee Armandé"] [member="Tiali Orazio"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

Paislee stared, taken back that he was shouting at her. "Don't we all..." she muttered, drawing from her cigar. She stared back at Simon for a moment before becoming uncomfortable and avoiding his gaze. "My name's Paislee." she said, glancing at Simon before glancing away again.

The bounty hunter gave a look to Flannigan and walked over to Simon, attempting to pry his hands from Tiali's shoulders. "If you stop harassing people, I'll pay for a drink for you, okay?"

[member="Simon Crell"]

Smiling to the strange man then looking to Flannigan giving a light laugh "Yeah I'm fine with that. Hey Flannigan You can pay the 100 creds this drink costs." He leans against the bar awaiting to see what 'metal man' will do hopping for a good show.

[member="Simon Crell"] [member="Paislee Armandé"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

All thoughts of a potential fight vanished from Arkov's mind as a man spoke up at the counter, Arkov had to pause for a moment to register what had been said and when he did he turned to the bar to find the source. He saw what had to be the oddest man he had ever had the chance lay eyes on, he picked the name Simon out of the conversation the man was having with a purple haired girl, even if it was mostly one sided he had to give credit to the girl for keeping a calm demeanor during the exchange. He pushed his sidearm back into it's holster and buckled it all while watching the event play out, entertained by the absurdity.

[member="Paislee Armandé"] [member="Simon Crell"] [member="Tiali Orazio"]

Simon sat his rear onto the counter of the bar. He span around so that he was laying on his belly, his elbows on the counter, hands supporting his head. He whistle for the barkeep. "I would like seven cups of a drink kind sir!" He shouted to the barkeep.

He then turned to Tiali and looked at the helmet. "May I wear it?"

[member="Tiali Orazio"] [member="Arkov Lyrandis"]

Giving Simon a light chuckle "Sorry but I'm afraid I don't lend my equipment to people, and It wouldn't fit on your big head anyway." He takes another sip from his drink still looking to the man to await his response.

Tiali is smiling he seems to enjoy observing what this man does and says.

[member="Simon Crell"]

Simon crossed his arms and stared at Tiali. "I lost my right leg, but I found it." His eye maintained locked on Tiali's before they swivelled around to Paislee. "How many feet do you have?"

Before she could answer Simon approached Arkov. "Seven years I had to wait before I got my first kill." He said to the man, a completely blank expression on his face.

[member="Arkov Lyrandis"] [member="Tiali Orazio"] [member="Paislee Armandé"]

"Oh yeah, I have seven feet." she said casually, partially because she was just playing along with this man in the hopes that he'd stop asking her absurd questions, and partially because she was drunk.

"I avoid killing people when I can but sometimes they just..." she paused, making hand gestures. "BOOM! explode." she took a sip of her drink. "Not my fault." she said, speaking to no one in particular. Paislee put her arm around Tiali and sighed, smiling. "I love you man, but if you go for any bounties before I do, I'll have to hunt ya down." she whispered before taking her seat again, smirking.

[member="Simon Crell"] [member="Tiali Orazio"]

Tiali snickers at Paislee's remark taking a sip from his drink He gives her a smug smile "I would like to see you try and kill me cutie." he give the Other bounty hunter a wink and continues to sip from his drink and enjoy the show given by simmon.

He continues to lean against the bar calmly.

[member="Paislee Armandé"] [member="Simon Crell"]

"Excuse you?" she said, slowly approaching [member="Tiali Orazio"] until she stood in front of him with her arms folded. "I can kill you if I want to. You won't be sayin' I'm cute when you're lyin' dead with a knife in your throat." she said with a cocky smile.

"This is a dog eat dog world, don't think you're to spare." Paislee said calmly.

"What type of world Would this be without a handsome devilish cat like myself to take on all the dogs." he chuckles taking another sip from his drink.

Looking to Simon "What is with you and the number 7? It's seems to be a common thing with you" laughing to himself he thinks about the 7 of everything he has gotten so far.

[member="Paislee Armandé"] [member="Simon Crell"]

"Ha-ha." she said sarcastically, taking the seat next to him. "You seem like a nice kind of guy. I'm Paislee." she said, holding out her hand. It wasn't often she conversed with other bounty hunters.

"I've been a bounty hunter for two years now, you?" she asked, taking a mouthful of her drink.

[member="Tiali Orazio"]

"Hey, I'm Tiali I've seen you before working for the Jackals." He extends his hand out to meet with hers for a hand shake.

"I've seen you around but I don't see you doing much hunting." He says ignoring her question "nor do I see the jackals pay you much, What do you do?" he says curiously

[member="Paislee Armandé"]

"Haha, yeah..." she scratched the back of her neck nervously. "I do flying and bounty hunting, but very badly might I add. Shh- don't tell any of the others." she laughed and put a finger to his lips.

[member="Tiali Orazio"]

He takes her hand from his lips "I won't tell anyone. But I think someone Needs to learn how to control her drinking habits." He Swallows the rest of his drink and places the cup on the table, directing the bartender for another.

Looking back to Paislee "I think you have had enough for now." He places the credits for the drink on the table for the bartender. and awaits patiently.

[member="Paislee Armandé"]

"Hey, look. It's not my fault, it's the blue guy's. Cada- Cadana. Cadan! Where is the blue basard?" she laughed and slid an arm around [member="Tiali Orazio"]'s shoulders.

"What are you? My mother?" she kissed his cheek and smiled. "I love you, man."

Took it that he'd waited long enough for the man he'd become interested in to become free of burden. It seems his queries won't be registered at all. With a disappointed sigh, the serpent took his drink from the bar with a simple trade of a chit before going to prop himself at one of the booths.

His intention wasn't to be anti-social, but the only reason he'd came thus far to the bar was his curiosity, and now he was held here by his beverage. So his demeanor, despite best intentions, was glum. He could only watch the scene in a paler outlook. As it was, he was out of place among the bounty hunters and other folk. Such is life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom