Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silent Sun Cantina

Coruscant

Paislee didn't particularly favour any cantina over another, she would just go to one she found herself passing, and today that cantina was the Silent Sun. She was known by the locals though, having captured a Jedi or two in her time here. She entered the establishment and took a seat at the bar, ordering a drink of something strong for once, rather than her preferred taste. Drawing a cigar, she looked around to the faces of people around her, maybe there would be a bounty around, everything could be made use of.

The bounty hunter lit the cigar and drew from it, a habit she had taken up recently. She held the cigar in one hand and the drink in the other, and although she was only eighteen, she was taking up every opportunity she got to have fun. Paislee got on well with people in general and was actually quite friendly towards others, so long as they obviously weren't enemies. She wasn't as desperate for money as some of the others she worked with, she was a lot more laid back with her job but wouldn't skip out on a few credits when the opportunity arose.

Paislee placed the glass back down on the bar and glanced over her shoulder. Though it wasn't visible, she was armed with a couple of blaster pistols which hung at her waist. She could get along with anyone just fine, as long as they weren't Jedi...

Juliette Sasko had a couple of days leave scheduled from where she was currently stationed onboard The Scourge, an Imperial Star Destroyer which was now lumbering away from the planet Byss in the Beshquck system. Her TIE Fighter needed to stay on the ISD-II so she booked transport to where any young galaxian went for a fun time, the center of the nightlife universe: Coruscant.

Grateful to be out of her flight suit and into her civilian clothes, she wore a skimpy black top, tight shorts, tall boots – all designed for maximum skin display to show off her many tattoos. She felt wild and reckless which was her normal feeling but wanted to savor the time off that she had away from the Impstar and those stuffy Imperial-types always up in her business like: “Juliette, you have to salute the Lieutenant. You can't just high five him. Juliette, you did horrible on that training run. Juliette why is that stuffed goat in your bunk? Get that dirty thing out here! We don’t allow those types of personal possessions on board.”

Ugh so many rules. Which is why instead of heading into the nearest Underworld dance club she chose to start her night out with a quiet drink in the Silent Sun Cantina.

But was anything really quiet on Coruscant? Let's be honest, that answer is no.

Juliette sidled up to the bar, ordered a shot of Tihaar and drank it down in one fluid motion. She slammed the shot glass down on the bar and signaled two more from the bartender. The pilot noticed a young girl with purple hair besides her. She gave her a chin nod and said, “Sup?”

[member="Paislee Armandé"]

Cylus Jest

Servant of the Inquisition
Cylus stepped into the Silent Sun Cantina, he took a rapid look around and when he wasn't immediately shot at he walked all the way in. Coruscant, the world he'd spent most of his life on.
He also hated it here, but he met the most interesting people at these places.

He made the few steps to the bar and sat a seat away from a woman with many tattoos. The cold gaze of the mask he wore rested on the tattoos as he analyzed them. It took him nearly half a minute to realize he had been staring at this poor woman's body like a predator.

He didn't necessarily feel at all on the subject but people tended to become unruly when you stared. Still, he was dressed in a dark cloak like outfit covering everything but his face which was probably a horrific visage enough to ward away wannabe white knights.

"One drink, preferably of Corellian origin." He spoke in an authoritarian tone, and a moment later the barkeep complied. He laid a small credchit on the table.

[member="Paislee Armandé"] [member="Juliette Sasko"]

The amount of time Adenn Gra'tua actually spent on Coruscant was quite a bit, luckily in recent weeks the bounty hunter hadn't been to the planet, so he wasn't irritated at the fact that he'd returned, especially because he was getting a chance to have a few drinks, which was something the man didn't do to often. Staring at the entrance to the Silent Sun Cantina Adenn hooked a thumb in his belt, chuckling slightly as he noticed that some bystanders were staring at him, something people did a little too much, but it had never been an issue for the bounty hunter since most turned away after being looked at directly.

Entering the cantina Adenn quickly looked around his surroundings, not bothering to move his head, but instead using his helmets three-hundered-and-sixty degree vision, a habit the mandalorian had gotten into, and one he had no interest of getting out of, since most people didn't think someone could see them through the sides of a helmet. Sitting down at a booth the bounty hunter removed his helmet and placed it on the table in front of him, reaching a hand up to his chin to scratch it, with his armored gloves hiding the prosthetic arms that replaced his natural ones, and as the hand was lowered Adenn slowly glanced around at the bystanders again.

[member="Juliette Sasko"]
[member="Cylus Jest"]

[member="Paislee Armandé"] [member="Juliette Sasko"] [member="Adenn Gra'tua"]

Jaster didn't hate Coruscant, but then again, he didn't much like it either. No he was here for work, not pleasure, yet there was always time for a drink. Jaster walked into the hole in a wall the people called a cantina, he only hopped they had good stuff. He had spent a lot of time in space for the past few weeks, now he was just happy to see land, or what the planet would consider that. The metallic planet was interesting to Jaster, yet he never spent more time on it then he would want to. The Sith weren't kind and the imperials were even less, but one thing he knew was, get them drunk, and they know how to party.

Jaster spent most of his time on the black market, artifacts was his hobby, also his job. So after long hours dealing with scum, a nice quart of ale would fill him perfectly to a bad deal. He walked over to the bar stools, he sat next to two lady's, who would most defiantly severely injure him if he tried a pick up line. He sat there until the bartender walked over.

"I'll have a large glass of Mandalorian Rum, leave the bottle." It was a really bad deal.

"There's nothing wrong with lookin'," Juliette said to the figure at the bar who was intensely examining the exposed skin on her left side as if it were a holomap and he was trying to figure out directions. She stepped up to him and pulled the strap on her black tank top aside so he could see the whole shoulder piece. That the man wore a dark cloak and a mask, didn't give the pilot pause for concern; he was probably here to drink and enjoy himself just like the rest of them despite his odd and anonymous appearance.

"I got this one on Nar Shaddaa. I made a side bet with a tattoo artist in the Golden Nautolan and he lost. Had no credits to pay me." She craned her head to see what she could of her own tattoo which started close to her neck and fanned down the shoulder and back. "So he gave me this piece." Cylus Jest would see it was a very ornate and colorful tattoo of a Koi fish in a pond with lily pads.

"No special meaning," she said shrugging. "It just looks cool and cost me nothing."

She took another shot of Tihaar from the bar and tossed it back. The strong alcohol warmed her stomach and made her legs slightly wobbly.

"What is your name?" the pilot asked.

[member="Cylus Jest"]

Arkov sat at a table of the Silent Sun gazing around the cantina fondly, whether the feeling was genuine or due to the alchohol in his system he didn't know. He took one last sip of the bitter drink he held before setting the glass down next to his helmet, he knew he shouldn't be drinking but he needed something in his stomach. He had just completed a job that had him as the hired muscle, something that was supposed to last for a few hours ended up as twenty, though he couldn't complain due to the sizable bonus in credits he had received at the end.

An armored man walking by his side broke him out of his muse, on first glance the man looked like a bounty hunter but Arkov recognized a few tics, no competent bounty hunter would walk into a cantina without giving a few glances around the place. 'Three sixty vision' he thought to himself and the other man sat in a booth to Arkov's left side, the way the hunter carried himself as well as the metal that made up his armor tipped Arkov off to what the man was. "Mando." He stated more then asked the hunter across from him.

[member="Paislee Armandé"] [member="Paislee Armandé"] [member="Juliette Sasko"]
[member="Cylus Jest"] [member="Adenn Gra'tua"] [member="Jaster of clan Awaud"]

Cylus Jest

Servant of the Inquisition
Cylus broke his gaze once more to look at the woman's face. Someone had asked his name, obviously he hadn't been doing his social job very well. His sight moved once more onto the tattoos and he looked the woman up and down quietly.

"Apologies, my name is Cylus Jest. What might your name be, good lady?" The voice was cordial.

He swung slightly in his seat to look at the pair of brutish fellows who'd just entered the building. Interesting, hopefully not here for trouble though. He flicked the mask off his head momentarily, taking a deep drink of the Corellian on the counter. His dark green eyes continued his room scan before returning to the tattooed woman, his face was young and unscarred, but it held the same coldness of his mask. He flicked the mask back on.

[member="Paislee Armandé"] [member="Juliette Sasko"] [member="Adenn Gra'tua"] [member="Jaster of clan Awaud"] @Arkov

It took Paislee a moment to notice that she was the one being talked to before she responded to [member="Juliette Sasko"] after a rather delayed pause. "Hey." She knew it wasn't exactly common for a teen with purple hair to wander around streets such as the ones here, and she was fully prepared for her appearance to be called out on.

"I love your tattoos!" she said as she stared at the tattoo across her shoulder and back. "I've always wanted a tattoo but I've been busy with work most of the time or trying to sort out the guys.." she said, trailing off for a moment. The bounty hunter worked with other people and though they worked well together, they did have their disagreements.

[member="Arkov Lyrandis"]

Sitting down in a both Adenn Gra'tua turned to the bartender, who, with where the bounty hunter was sitting, was almost half of the cantina away, taking a moment to decide on his drink before asking aloud "Hey, bartender, you got any kri'gee here?" The man turned to Adenn before nodding silently, confirming the presence of the mandalorian's second favorite drink, behind ne'tra gal anyways "Then I shall take a nice, large cup of that then." Just as the bartender started turning around the bounty hunter heard a man to his side speak to him, "Mando." The person stated, and as Adenn turned to the source of the voice he saw a man in what looked to be an exoskeleton accompanied by a black slugthrower-proof vest and other similar padding, something that seemed a bit less reliable that what the rally master liked, but he wasn't one to judge based on armor.

"That's a good eye you've got," Adenn finally replied, scratching the underside of his nose before continuing "but I guess I don't try to hide that fact, so I don't think it's that big of a feat to recognize me as a mandalorian." The bounty hunter turned more of his body to face the man, placing his right hand on his right thigh, while his left remained on the table of the booth, the man remained in this pose for a moment before the bartender stated that his drink was ready, so he quickly stood up and walked towards the bar, reaching towards the counter and grabbing his drink.

Taking a swig of his drink Adenn turned back towards the man he had spoken to, approaching his table before stopping and holding out a hand to the man for shaking, the bounty hunter started speaking again "I'm Adenn Gra'tua, a mandalorian bounty hunter, and I'd like to think a kriffing good one at that." Adenn chuckled before taking a sip of his kri'gee then coughing quietly, and after a moment he lowered his hand and asked "You mind if I sit down at your table? Maybe share some stories of some kind?" Adenn let out a quick and quiet laugh of amusement, then he hooked his free hands thumb in his belt again while he waited for a response.

[member="Cylus Jest"]
[member="Jaster of clan Awaud"]

Arkov heard more then a twinge of cockiness in the mandolorian's voice as he spoke, "It may not be a feat but it's good to know I can still pick one of you outta crowd from body language alone" he said while grinning. "Or two" he stated tilting his head towards the ornate armored man at the counter holding a bottle of liquor. He took the mans hand firmly and shook once before pushing a spare chair to him with his foot and gesturing towards it, leaning back Arkov spoke again, "Sorry to say but most of my stories would make better confessions then tales of heroics, Arkov Lyrandis" he said dryly while pulling his helmet over his head with one hand.

The familiar hiss as it formed an airtight bond to the rest of his armor was comforting to the merc, "Doesn't mean you aren't welcome to sit though", Arkov turned to the bar looking over the cast of characters interacting, "It's always relaxing just sitting inside a cantina and listening to others spin tales of their excursions, usually they're much grander then the actual thing was" he said eyeing a man with a bird like mask conversing with a tattooed woman.

[member="Paislee Armandé"] [member="Juliette Sasko"] [member="Cylus Jest"]

[member="Jaster of clan Awaud"] [member="Adenn Gra'tua"]

[member="Arkov Lyrandis"] [member="Adenn Gra'tua"]

Jaster hadn't even started drinking and he was already called out for being in armor, 'Does the Galaxy really hate me that much.' He thought to himself.

It could be that the Sith world was maybe just filled with jerks and drunks, the latter he liked more. He pored a cup to find there was another Mandalorian in the bar, sounds interesting in the least. Though he was an exile, never to be considered brother by another Mandalorian by order of the Manda'lor. Jaster gulped down his drink before responding to the man also in armor.

"I wouldn't put me in the same category as another Mandalorian," Jaster poured another glass of ale before continuing, "I'm an exile, a fallen from the graces of the Manda'lor, so if you wana keep your head, best not to call me a fellow Mandalorian, friend."

Any smirk that might have been on Adenn's face was immediately wiped off upon hearing [member="Jaster of clan Awaud"] say that he was an exile, and replacing it was a small frown, as the bounty hunter turned to look at the 'mando' he clenched his teeth for a instant before returning his eyes to Arkov, speaking after drawing in a breath "Luckily for you I won't lob your head off for a mistake like that," Adenn quickly bit his lip, attempting to think of any reason of why the man had been exiled that he wouldn't agree with, so he would be fine with him. Upon finding none the bounty hunter turned back to the exile, speaking again "But you got to give the man credit, as he spotted a dar'manda who might have dropped all mannerisms like he did his culture."

Clentching his teeth again Adenn reached for his helmet, grabbing it off his original table before, staring into its visor for a moment then un-clenching his teeth as he dropped the helmet on Arkov's table, sliding himself into the chair that the exo equipped man had scooted out for him, then placing his now half empty glass of kri'gee near the bes'kar helmet "Good description of people reciting their own story though, I mean, it generally is what happens, but luckily I keep everything recorded with this camera," Adenn pointed at the small camera on the right side of his helmet "so I can always see exatcly what happened afterwards." A quick smirk was flashed before the bounty hunter grabbed his drink again and took a sip from it.

The pronged feet tracked across the durasteel floor, creating deformities in and scratches on the floor making it a mix of imperfections. The mass of metal would slide through the door, the head swivelling from side to side with a disjointed look and feel about it. "[member="Paislee Armandé"], if it isn't the she devil her self." he said the voice cold and wrought with imperfections just as the floor is now. The head turned and matched a stare, glassy cold and distant the cyborg commander fixed [member="Jaster of clan Awaud"] with his attention, there was a long and heavy breath from his automated voice reseptor, wet and tangible steam rose up and out of the grate that covered the reseptor, before turning to hulk towards [member="Paislee Armandé"].

"Who's your friends?" he made a motion to [member="Cylus Jest"] and [member="Juliette Sasko"], the pointed digits pointing towards the duo.​

| [member="Jaster of clan Awaud"] | [member="Cylus Jest"] | [member="Juliette Sasko"] | [member="Paislee Armandé"] |​

He hadn't entirely meant to find himself sliding into the cantina to take a break from weaving among pedestrians, but he was drawn away from the door towards the bar after spotting some rather interesting people and not people. He silently slid his serpentine body up to the bar and waited for the bartender to catch note of him. His voice carried the light hissing accent of a sluissi, but was otherwise not worthy of attracting undue attention.

"One Sonic Servodriver, no ice."

It would take a minute to put together the cocktail, so he used the time to inconspicuously look over [member="Flannigan Mcnash"], seeing as how he was the most interesting. Well, at least to him.

"Ah, Captain, I see you've come to ruin all the fun then." Paislee said with a smirk as she drew from her cigar. She didn't expect it would be long before one of the crew turned up. She didn't move to greet the captain or introduce him. "This is Juliette." she said, using her head to indicate. She didn't say who the other person was, either because she didn't know or because she was becoming too intoxicated to hold a normal conversation.

[member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Cylus Jest"] [member="Juliette Sasko"]

Arkov looked directly over at the man sitting at the counter, he barely heard the hunter sitting with him, Gra'tua coming to his defense and chose to ignore the rest, "It's not often I encounter a exile so I hope you forgive me for lumping you in alongside members of the clan" he said as kindly as a man armed for war could. "If I may ask, what was the exact reasoning for your exile, a simple falling out, desertion" he paused for effect, "Traitor" he questioned dryly.

He knew better then to test the man but frankly he would bet a load of credits that mister Gra'tua here would come to his defense if this encounter turned sour, he cautiously unbuckled the strap covering his sidearm just in case the exile was feeling the effect of the bottled courage he was holding before shifting in his seat, the silence between the three men was deafening, Arkov glanced around the establishment if things did in fact go south he would have to draw the fight outside and away from the patrons, an if he wanted to avoid.

[member="Jaster of clan Awaud"] [member="Adenn Gra'tua"]

Damien walked into the cantina with a slight swagger in his walked as he went to the bar. He make sure his blaster was on him as he sat down at the counter. "One Corellian Ale." He placed a credits down as he waited for the drink. Looking around the cantina, he noticed two fellow Mandalorians.

Not being in his own armor, his brethren would most likely not recognize him as the same. The bartender handed him the drink and took the credits, giving a curt nod. He'd run a hand through his hair, taking a sip of the ale as he listened to the cantina music playing in the background.

As soon as [member="Arkov Lyrandis"] spoke the word 'traitor' Adenn Gra'tua tensed up, due to a feeling that shab might actually go down in a few moments, as the bounty hunter observed three new patrons enter the cantina, and one was already getting slightly confrontational with a purple haired girl, and then there was the dar'manda that both Arkov and himself had both subtly insulted, not that it was quite obvious to the man they were though.

Reaching for his bes'kar helmet Adenn picked up the heavy piece of gear, placing the left 'jawbone' of the helmet into his left hand, then picking up his glass of kri'gee once more before gulping down the rest of the drink, taking a quick glance at [member="Damien Kestal"], attempting to either find a way to diffuse what the bounty hunter thought was a dangerous situation, or how quickly he could throw his helmet on and grab one of his weapons if someone shot at him, Arkov, or really anyone.

[member="Damien Kestal"]
[member="Flannigan Mcnash"]
[member="Cylus Jest"]
[member="Ten Loop"]

A man dressed in what seemed to be a very expensive shirt and tie, tucked into checked pajama bottoms and a pink dressing gown and slippers walked up to the bar tender. He didn't speak to him, he just stared at him, tilting his head slightly. After an uncomfortable amount of staring time, the man wondered off heading towards Paislee, barging his way through the people.

"I once ate seven chairs." The man announce while standing in the middle of the group. He turned to Paislee. "How many have you eaten?" He looked around for a drink, upon seeing one he stole it up and drank.

[member="Paislee Armandé"] [member="Adenn Gra'tua"] [member="Damien Kestal"] [member="Arkov Lyrandis"] [member="Ten Loop"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Jaster of clan Awaud"] [member="Cylus Jest"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom