Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silence may be broken

Alright kiddies I am thinking of revealing some of Zeros past and to do that I need to do a few threads for him. Places where he may be put into a situation where he will reveal something about himself in each thread. As of this moment I have no idea what will be revealed, but I can tell you this much, it will be fun.

Any bodies thoughts ideas or concerns will be welcome.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Ventasia Terana"]
How's your thread with Ayden going, by the way? :p I wanted to jump into that once you were out of his office

:3 HK pissing Ventasia off by caring and hugging her and stuff

Rebellious Vanguard
[member="HK-36"]
xD You could jump in now. I'm sure HK has a smug comment he's just been saving for her this while time. What a better time to use it than right after Ayden has pissed her off?

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Ventasia Terana"]
I may wait until you're out of his office :3 in case there would be too much liquor or cleavage, or anger :p

But as soon as she steps out, HK's ambushing her with feels

[member="Tali"] Yes, she would.
[member="Ivy Lasranae"] Looks like it *raises a empty glass to be filled*
[member="Ventasia Terana"] I'll forgive you of that, and say sure.
[member="HK-36"] Oh you cheeky little......

Alright so I have found a way to make some of this past, but none of you (well most of you) will be able to participate in the first one, I mean, unless you happen to be on the planet during that time, which I highly doubt. Anyways, I will put it here for you guys to read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom