Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech SiL mk.I Life Support Package

Status
Not open for further replies.
ap0Tydk.png

• Intent: Create a modern Life Support Package for KDY
  • Image Source: N/A
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
7klpHMF.png

• Manufacturer: Kuat Systems Engineering
  • Affiliation: Kuat Systems Engineering, Kuat Drive Yards, Closed-Market
  • Model: Such is Life
  • Modularity: No
  • Production: Mass-Produced
  • Material: Reinforced Duramentium Frame, Durasteel Outer Layer, Life Support Components
xlcFSSw.png

Strengths:
  • Advanced Life Support - The SiL comes with additional features to filter and clean the air and environments instantaneously.
  • Ion Resistant - Making it Military-Grade assumes Ionic techniques to be used against it, giving it light protection against such
  • E-War Resistant - Making it Military-Grade assumes E-War techniques to be used against it, giving it light protection against such
Weaknesses:
  • Airborne Resistance - The SiL can not protect against everything, including newly created pathogens, viruses, or poisons. Light resistance against anything created after this.
2hVrjkv.png

The "Such is Life" Life Support Package is KDY's new Life Support System, contained within everything concerning Life and Living, except food or water. It tries its best to work adequately even in biological warfare, ensuring crewmembers can breathe, feel comfortable, and keep working at their peak performance. Life is important at KDY, now. Working just as smiliar as other Life Support Systems, the Safe-For-Work is intended for use in hostile environments, whether that is space or atmospheric conditions. Not only is it safer for personnel under biological warfare, but ensures healthy atmospheres internally even if there is an accident such as a failure in the hull. It also serves a purpose for prisoners and/or crewmembers or civilians of other species that require different environmental conditions. It can effect the whole ship, or specific rooms or areas. However, it can not act automatically; programs can be made, but they must be made manually and are only temporarily; Such as converting an environment when a certain species enters.
Removed KSD-851 from special feature list

[member="Elani Zambrano"]

Description is Optional. Explanations are within the Submission. It works like any other Life Support System, has a few additional features which have full explanations. "Military Grade" is explained as having Ion resistance and improved security from splicing

Edit, I've just reread the Template. I'll see what I can do about the Description

Edit 2, please tell me how that sounds, I love making submissions but the description always escapes me, I don't intentionally leave it short.

Ion Resistant - Making it Military-Grade assumes E-War techniques to be used against it, giving it added protection against such

E-War and Ion are different. The former is considered slicing/hacking, the latter is a ionized particles capable of disrupting electronic systems. While the end result may be the same, the method is completely different.

Pick one of the two and we can stamp this.

[member="Kuat Drive Yards"]

[member="Kuat Drive Yards"]

Go ahead but don't make the additional resistance something super resistant.

Also since the manufacturer you have linked is T1 you wont be able to have it as mass produced. I suggest adding KDY as a manufacturer along with this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom