Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Si'kahya Beskar'Gam || Hammer Variant

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hammer

T
Unit_2.png
Unit_1.png

separator-png-95-images-in-collection-page-2-separator-png-1732_323_2_1.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification- Armor Set | Beskar'gam
  • Weight- Extremely Heavy
  • Resistances-
    • Energy- Very High
    • Kinetic- Very High
    • EMP/Ion- High
    • Lightsabers- Very High
    • Pressure- High
    • Extreme Heat- High
    • Extreme Cold- High
    • Elemental (Other)- Low
    • Force- None
    • Witch Magic- None
    • Disruptors- Average
    • Sonic- High
    • Radiation- Average
    • Corrosion- Average
SPECIAL FEATURES
STRENGTHS
  • Heavy Infantry: The Heavy Infantry variant of the Si'kahya Beskar'gam turns its wearer into a virtual tank, with the ability to shrug off a lot of damage that would otherwise incapacitate a Mandalorian. This is partially thanks to the inclusion of inertial damper electronics within the plating of the beskar'gam.
  • Charging Bull: Many modules expand the combat capabilities of the wearer.
WEAKNESSES
  • Physics: Heavier and more bulky, the Heavy Infantry variant offers much less base mobility for its wearer.
  • The Force: The beskar'gam offers no protection from force-based attacks or alchemy-based attacks, leaving its user vulnerable to those types of damage.
DESCRIPTION
"I am a Mountain of Steel. And I cannot be moved.

The protectors and military muscle of the Enclave, the Si'kahya have devoted their lives to the protection of their people. They are the warriors who serve as the first and last line of defense when the Clans are at their most vulnerable, and they are the ones who step up and take charge when the Mando'ade is at their most desperate. And the most valiant, the warriors who by themselves are a walking army, are the heavy infantry, the mighty bears, the Jorir.

The Heavy Infantry variant of the Si'kahya beskar'gam, this cuirass is designed to not only take a beating, but to turn its user into walking one-man tank. With an ablative inertial damper installed into the plating of the beskar'gam, much of the oomph of kinetic impacts are otherwise dispersed, and naturally the super-tough plating of beskar can assuredly protect the user from energy-based damage. However, in order to weather this extra damage, mobility is sacrificed, requiring that wearers of the heavy-infantry-variant be exceptionally fit to feasibly move and maneuver in combat.

Altogether, the Si'kayha Heavy Infantry-variant beskar'gam is an extremely tough beast and hard shell to crack, suitable for the strongest of warriors among the clans." -Si'kahya Beskar'Gam | Heavy Infantry Variant

The Hammer is far from a forgemaster, or techmaster, or engineer, or technician, or anything to do with armour or weapons, unless it happens to be wearing and wielding them. That said, he does know how to paint, and the standard blue and yellow colour scheme of the Si'kahya's Heavy Infantry Beskar'Gam simply wasn't to his liking. So he painted it a Rusty Red, and had a custom helmet forged to better match his headshape, and personal preferences.

Said helmet had a notable jaw-guard, which actually served as a space to rest his ears. The Visor itself was golden-yellow, to match his golden-yellow eyes. Of course, the helmet is not the only non-standard part. As time has passed, pieces were broken or lost for a multitude of reasons, and replacement parts were handed out and painted a similar, but not quite-exactly-the-same red.

Regardless of who made the armour, or how standard or non-standard it is, it belongs to The Hammer. It is his Beskar'Gam.

separator-png-95-images-in-collection-page-2-separator-png-1732_323_2_1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
The Hammer

Hello! I'll be your judge today. Before I start to judge it, this submission is considered plagiarism. You cannot copy the submissions of others without their permission and even after that changes are required. This is 99.99% identical to the original.
Please ask permission from the other submission's OP to use the submission. If you have this and you made changes, please let me know here.

The Hammer

T
MANIAC MANIAC

It's not plagiarism. The original sub is made for the Enclave, which I am a part of. This is my character's variant, as I don't want to describe it's differences every time he wears it. If that's a problem, feel free to decline it as I'm not going to fundamentally change something that isn't fundamentally different. It's the same armour, that's bigger and weighs more on account of that, with a different helmet and colour scheme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom