Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Signature Glitched

Saera Willamina Savan

~+--- Skaidra ---+~ Beskarsmith, Alchemist
I don't know if it's just me or not, but have a look at it. Somehow, it's turned to raw HTML and it isn't the first time either. It's the third.

There were nothing but forum images and links there before, as always, and I haven't edited it in a week or two.

Saera Willamina Savan

I... don't know how. o.o

The only thing I can do is delete it and start picking apart the code so that I can restore most of my signature manually in BBC - but it doesn't explain nor solve the problem; "why does this happen?"

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Tefka"] - When you/whomever banned me from the Factory, it apparently effed up my ability to use signatures properly. I have confirmed this as only Saera and Ashe are actually unable to create new threads there.

And look, what a surprise. V V V

EditL Well, that's one (mostly) fixed. Let's see if the other can finally be corrected or if it's going to screw up a third time. xD

Saera Willamina Savan

>_>
Can't tell if genuine or facetious.
Regardless, I'm not worried about that so much as if this is going to continue to be a recurring problem. Seems to be triggered by staff action, even factional - such as FA/FM promotion/demotion. If any of this info helps....

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
Særa Ayña Savan said:
or facetious.
[member="Særa Ayña Savan"] I am sorry that I cannot help with your issue, but accept this bag of +50 fictional cookies for proving to me I'm not the only one who uses that word.

Although I may be the only one who has a t-shirt that says "I'm just being facetious" >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom