Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eternal Storm

E
[member="Cypher Rage"] | [member="Voph"] | [member="Eli-Mae Forrest"] | [member="Srina Talon"] | [member="Alden Akaran"] | [member="Adron Malvern"] | [member="Luna Terrik"] | [member="Alban Roble"] | [member="Valencia Hadley"] | [member="Credius Nargath"] | [member="John Locke"] | [member="Jorah zos Darnus"] | [member="Visanj T'shkali"] | [member="Kelsie Sylvan"] | [member="ToKola Bakari"] | [member="Gerwald Lechner"] | [member="Kalporra Flynn"] | [member="Vytal Noctura"]
Your Secret Santa target has been delivered to your Discord. Happy giftmaking!

Jorah zos Darnus

J
Please note that, since the production level is unique, the affiliation will need to be specific.

Because of this I consulted [member="John Locke"] and was provided the following advice: For affiliation, list "For My Secret Santa Gift" and then add a note that a submission modification will be submitted after the item is gifted.

In the alternative, you can list yourself for affiliation and submit a submission modification afterward.

Either way, we'll need to make use of submission modifications. MAYELFA!

[member="Cypher Rage"] | [member="Vytal Noctura"] | [member="Kalporra Flynn"] | [member="Gerwald Lechner"] | [member="ToKola Bakari"] | [member="Kelsie Sylvan"] | [member="Credius Nargath"] | [member="Valencia Hadley"] | [member="Alban Roble"] | [member="Voph"] | [member="Luna Terrik"] | [member="Eli-Mae Forrest"]​

[member="Jorah zos Darnus"] | [member="Cypher Rage"] | [member="Vytal Noctura"] | [member="Kalporra Flynn"] | [member="Gerwald Lechner"] | [member="ToKola Bakari"] | [member="Kelsie Sylvan"] | [member="Credius Nargath"] | [member="Valencia Hadley"] | [member="Alban Roble"] | [member="Voph"] | [member="Luna Terrik"] | [member="Eli-Mae Forrest"]

Speaking to Runi, she suggested a better path would be to just affiliate it with a closed market, so that way even if you forget to make the changes via sub mod we should still be good. So I'd suggest people do that :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom