Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sightseeing and More~<3

[member="Aurna Vern"]

Alva sighed as she sat in the hanger bay running her hand over the sleek Naboo Starfighter her recently gained girlfriend had somehow gotten a hold of for her. How the other woman had managed to purchase the craft, the second princess of Crina didn't know. What she did know was that she well and deeply loved the other girl very much for the present. Honestly it made her rather guilty for not being able to do something as equally grand for her newfound lover. Alva hoped that by bringing Aurna to Crina, she could try and really make up for that. On Crina Alva knew she wielded much more authority and had much more to offer her girlfriend. Aurna would be waited on like royalty by the servants of the Palace, She would be free to roam the halls as she wished and Alva hoped if she bumped into her sisters or parents they were well behaved. Later on Alva intended to take her girlfriend out to see the sites. An overlooking flyby of Stefania, the Cosmina Academy, and glimpses of the Tatiana Mountain Ranges and the Georgeta Plains would probably be stunning views.

Of course she wasn't sure where to begin or what her girlfriend really wanted yet. So for now Alva figured they could enjoy a day of rest from their travels and labor. For now she would tend to inspecting her new toy ship, but she did find herself wondering what the other girl was up to while she was down here.

Aurna wasn't quite expecting this, she had to escape the help so she could dress herself and then they found her and forced a meal upon her. She sighed, it was like that resort she went to with Alli all over again. She also got odd looks from some rather well dressed folks, that looked like Alva. She waved and smiled as she finally found Alva and Aurna hid by her. " So.. your not just a normal noble are you?" She asked knowing something had to be up. Aurna hoped by escaping the servants it wasn't a problem, she just didn't like making others do stuff for her.

Aurna stole a kiss and grabbed a rag and helped polish the ship, " So I take you like it?" She asked with a giggle. It was a pretty ship, and all Alva's which had made her so happy. Aurna enjoyed making Alva happy, she loved seeing that familiar smile on her face. It was always fun to cause it to reemerge.
[member="Alva Calvarona"]

[member="Aurna Vern"]

Alva nearly jumped as her girlfriend snuck up behind her and embraced her out of the blue. She would have thought Aurna might be busy exploring the place or enjoying the pampering the staff would provide her but apparently that wasn't the case. From the sounds of it even the other woman wasn't even really having a good time at all, and that made Alva guilty a little then for insisting to show her her world. Still, Crina's princess accepted the kiss happily and released the hold on her rag as she watched Aurna move to touch up on the N-1 Starfighter. "I love it, I'm sorry if I lied a little. I'm more than nobility, I'm the second daughter of this world's Queen and King. I just didn't want to scare you off before. . . . . I'm sorry if doing that was wrong. I really do love this ship though, and I want to repay you so much. I keep trying to think of things to show you, special things I can give you, or something. . . .has anything been alright since coming here?"

Aurna giggled. " I love it.. I just am a bit overwhelmed love, I don't like being pampered too much but well as long as I am with you I am happy. I would love to go anywhere you want to show me. " She smiled and helped touch up the ship. It was nice to spend some time with Alva just doing something normal. " I even like this, touching up your ship together. " She blushed " I mean its sort of nice doing things with you even if they are ordinary. " She smiled and turned away blushing. Aurna was having fun, she just didn't like all the attention. She felt not worthy of it after all, she was just boring old Aurna. She sighed and scrubbed at a spot.

"So what can you tell me about Crina? I mean it seems beautiful but I have never heard of it." Aurna smiled and looked at Alva and pondered what she might have to say about her planet. "So... do I have to worry about anything dating a princess and all?" She pondered not sure how that all worked.

[member="Aurna Vern"]

That put Alva's mind at ease then. She had been so worried that maybe spoiling her girlfriend in luxury would seem heartless, as if she was trying to win her with martial worth than through any actual show of passion and commitment. In truth Alva just had very little she could think of to really display how she wanted to make Aurna's life happy and without burden, all while sharing their time together when they could as well. As Princess she admitted she was fairly spoiled in simply savoring what she wanted when she wanted if she felt like company during the night, so she wasn't truly accustomed to fully devoting herself. She wanted to try and make sure it at least lasted and was worth it for Aurna in the time they were together, however long it would last. So with a smile on her face now Crina's Princess joined the other woman in wiping off the chrome and yellow paint of the starship she now owned.

"Then let's buff this out and maybe I can show you how to fly it a little bit even. Don't worry about dating me by the way. Crina is a little more . . . liberal regarding such relationships if that was your concern. They happen without concern. Besides I'm free to do as I wish, and anyway I'm not as likely for the throne as my older sister is so THAT isn't a concern as well if you were thinking long term either. My world is a little backwards in some respects. Our culture and some of the technology open to the public is behind the times, its very based on a bit of a feudal system almost still. The quality of life is good though, and we have no problems like starvation in the same way othr worlds do. We have mostly farming going on, with mining i the mountains and fishing along the coasts. We don't believe in the force either. To us. . .its magic. Those that learn its way are Practitioners. The Cosmina Academy is a place where many who are discovered with the ability to wield magic are sent. They receive training and an education, and most then pursue either careers in the military or work independently in areas acting as keepers of the peace or scholars unraveling the mysteries of the universe. We actually were locked in a civil war not too long ago too, it caused a lot of problems for everyone. Most of us wanted to remain isolated and hidden. Content with our world and way of life. . . . I am one of those. The civil war ended when the Imperial Remnant arrived and defeated them in one fell swoop almost. I've been working with them to repay the debt, as well as to see if there was any way I could rise in status to see how my world might return to its days of being alone, though the Imperials have been kind enough to help keep this system's location secret."

Aurna had been more than a little surprised to find out her lover was a princess. She was afraid but Alva had put her at ease. " So they don't care that well you and I are a couple... or that I am not a noble or anything?" She asked as she scrubbed at the ship. "Also you know, I could help with the whole tech thing, I do own a state of the art company. If you need anything let me know, I am sure Tanlab can help. " Aurna smiled and giggled as she found another spot. "This ship sure is a beauty I can see why you wanted it. but it doesn't compare to this girl I know." She said with a giggle as she put her back into it.

Aurna wondered what Alva thought of her, and what her family thought of her. Were they happy she was here? Did they like her? Aurna hoped so. After all she really liked Alva. She wondered what the tech level of Crina was in that case, and why they were so secretive. Though it really was none of her business. "So I am dating a princess... Its hard to believe " She giggled. " Does that I have to attend regal events with you?" She asked with a smile.

[member="Aurna Vern"]

Alva simply smiled and relaxed as her girlfriend giggled and said something so adorably cute. The young princess had to wonder just what girl Aurna was talking about hmm? "Not really, most people don't bother to care whose in charge after all. I suspect there is some uproar that I am dating an offworlder, but then they don't know that about you. Its not like they have the means to find out and no one has to tell them. We did just end a civil war where the Royal Family wanted to prevent contact and travel outside the system so it would be a little sore. At the same time though, we have ensured our world is at peace and content for a very long time, and we intend to keep it that way, so there should be no problem."

It was more difficult when the other woman offered to increase the level of her world's technology, because Alva knew there was only one way to respond. So while she still polished her ship, she walked around the craft until she was behind Aurna, whereupon she placed a soft kiss on the other girl's neck as she wrapped her arms around her. "We're fine. The Imperials brought our military up to par and that's all that matters. To keep Crina in such a way that it will forever be a peaceful and gentle world rife with its natural beauty and maintain it as is, it can't accept any further alterations from the outside galaxy. Though I am very happy indeed you brought this little starship here for me and that you care enough to make the offer. I promise in turn you don't have to go to any regal events unless you want to. Not that you would have had to anyway." Giggling, Alva would turn her girlfriend around and push her against the ship as she kissed her deeply. She really needed a way to give something back to Aurna. She only wished she knew how and what.

Aurna gasped as she felt arms around her, she fell against Alva with a soft gasp. Alva's lips against her neck made her shiver in excitement. She giggled " Hey.." She said as she felt her self turned around and then lips pressed against hers. Moist delicous lips that seemed to chase all thoughts out of her mind as she felt them press deeper. Aurna closed her eyes as her heart sped up and her body melted into Alva's. It was magical, and just being here with her was enough for Aurna, she didn't think anything of the money. She really didn't like using it much on herself. She just wanted to make her Aunt's company grow, and ensure that she had a way to keep on the legacy.

Aurna was on cloud nine as she melted into Alva. She kissed back deeply loving every second of the bliss that contact with alva's moist lips gave her. It was amazing how incredible even the slightest touch from Alva sent her to the moon and back. Aurna ended the kiss with several small kisses around her face. " If you insist, but I just want to make sure you are happy.. and your planet is happy. I feel so lucky just to be with you. Every moment is a miracle. I will go wherever you have to go, so count me in on your regal events, but you have to go to my business parties. " She giggled as she went and kissed Alva back, deeply only ending when she was out of breath. Aurna panted " I love you.." she said hoping that it wasn't too soon, but she had no other word to explain it.

[member="Aurna Vern"]

Her girlfriend was too beautiful. Alva couldn't help but constantly love on her, showering her with kisses and embracing Aurna whenever she saw her. The other woman was lovely, she had such a pretty face, and all of her was cute and mature and appealing. Not to mention she was intelligent, highly capable, running a company no less. Yet, they had just met waltzing about the streets of a world neither of them were native to, and both of them had simply played off the other and things just seemed to take their course. Now they were here, and Alva found herself lost in the bliss of their closeness, feeling wonderful as she felt Aurna respond to her contact

It made Alva wish for things to be so much simpler. That she didn't have politics to worry about or projects to see to or even conflict to throw herself. At the same time though she wouldn't trade her place on Crina for anything. She loved her homeworld and would do anything and everything for it. As its princess she wanted it to be safe, if she could make it that then she would have forever to spend with the people she cared about. Like Aurna. Their kiss lasted longer than Alva had first meant it too, but she would hardly complain, at least that was until it ended, but her girlfriend did not keep her long before providing another, and it was just as good until it passed as well, though this time with a sentence that made the second princess flush and smile. "I love you too. i still have that one dress of yours from naboo, maybe we could show off the special feature at one of those parties." Well not really, it was a silly thought, but Alva never intended to share such sights of the other woman with anyone.

Aurna blushed " That feature is for you only... i would die... if so many people saw me.." She burried her head into Alva's chest at just the idea. She wasn't so sure of her self and was still shocked that Alva found her so attractive. She blushed and just burried her head into Alva only coming out after some coaxing. " Well I want to see the planet you rule over and love, I want to know what makes Crina so wonderful. I mean I want to get to know it, so that maybe I can love it too. After all, if I am to fit in I should probably know what one needs to about Crina. "Like what is the climate like and how many people are on it? Are there different cutlures or groups or are you all the same mostly. Should I be careful about offending people, I mean is there anything gesture wise I should do. I just want to learn as much as I can."

She started talking far too much, it was clear she was nervous and excited at the prospect and she would keep talking until a kiss or some other method was used to shush her. She was so worried about making a bad impression. She really didn't want to ruin things or mess anything up with the people of Crina. She wanted them to love the girl who was the object of affection of their princess. Aurna really wanted that, she didn't want this to go badly. After alls, she didn't think she could live much without Alva after all the time they had spent together. She had fallen hard for the girl and wasn't about to leave her side now.

[member="Aurna Vern"]

"If you did I would have to work very hard to find a way to bring you back." Smiling at the other woman, Alva shivered as Aurna rested her head against her, running a hand through her girlfriend's soft and lovely hair as she held her close. It left Crina's second princess wondering how things really would work out if Aurna stayed with her on Crina for a while. What would she need to show her, to try and convince her to understand about her world? Would she be able to keep its location and existence secret? It seemed like similar questions rather through the other girl's mind as Aurna pulled back a little and went into a sudden rant about what sort of things she would like to learn about Crina and what she might need to know most.

It didn't look like her girlfriend was going to stop anytime soon either, so Alva did the one thing she still wanted to and knew would calm the other woman down. She pushed her back against the starfighter once more and kissed her and held her in her arms. She pressed against the beautiful woman who was hers and hers alone, pausing in their kiss for just a moment. "Don't worry so much. I'll show you everything, we'll go in the ship you bought me and you can see the world for yourself, and I'll tell you everything you want to know when we do. We can do that whenever. . . .so unless you want to now, I don't feel like stopping." Not actually waiting for a response, Alva moved in and continued where she left off, melting against her girlfriend once more.

The thoughts left Aurna's mind as she felt the press of Alva's lips on hers, it was as if fireworks were going off through the network of nervendings that were orriented towards her lips. She gasped and kissed back, lost in the moment. There was only her and Alva, they were the only people in the world as their lips came to gether in passion as Aurna lost her self to Alva. Kissing back and forth, tongues sliding in and out of each other's mouths as only lovers could manage. Aurna's heart was racing and her body felt on fire from the barest touch of Alva's her hands able to draw Aurna further into the kiss.

Aurna could think, no she could only express her love in this kiss, this not ending way of communicating that the two shared. She didn't ever want it to end as she felt such love and warmth from Alva, knowing she was feeling the same, Aurna's hands roving Alva's curves, as she held her self tight to Alva. The moments seemed to last forever as each burst of passion from the merest touch of Alva's lips or carress of her tongue sent Aurna to a new peak that before it could even face another would burst forth. It was a never ending wave of such esctacy as she issed the one woman in her life who seemed to make the world not matter. Aurna was content with her, nothing else mattered. It was hard to describe, the rest of the world was just not important when she was in the arms of Alva. Each second an eternity as she kissed back with matching passion,

[member="Aurna Vern"]

Pleased groans would respond to Aurna's tongue lavishing Alva's mouth with its affections as Crina's second princess returned the attention with her own passion. She felt warm and hot the more and more she kissed the other woman. This was her girlfriend, and she couldn't be happier than she was to have someone she could shower with such passion when she so desired. It felt good, it felt right. Alva felt as if her heart was pounding as their tongues brushed against one another, filling her with only more desire for the other girl. It would culminate in her losing what little restraint she attempted to have, especially after her lover's hands began to wander over her body, setting her alight over her supple form. Aurna would soon be pushed up onto the starfighter as Alva would climb atop her, though beyond that the curtain would fade to black assuming they continued in such rather. . . .distasteful activities.

And assuming some time later, Alva for certain would be in the cockpit of the starfighter later. After more polishing had been done to the ship. Zipping up her flight suit as she prepared to take the craft out of the hanger soon. It would be the first time she would really get to take the N-1 fighter out for leisure and she was looking forward to it, and maybe some company.

Aurna was in the fighter now, and waiting for take off. She had had a wonderful time with her wonderful girlfriend. " mmm I am so tempted to skip the tour " She giggled. Aurna loved this.. and how she made her feel. It was amazing how alive she felt when she was with Alva. It was simply amazing. " You know I think when we get back, I am going to take you away. and maybe show off that dress again." She giggled and slipped a suprise in Alva's pocket. She blushed but giggled as they prepared to fly.

It was funny but Alva was just what Aurna had needed, she gave her a purpoise and something to live for. She had given Aurna herself. Because somehow Aurna knew everything was going to be ok when she was around. " You know, I don't know what I would do if I hadn't bumped into you. I really don't know.:"

She smiled and waited for them to take off.

[member="Aurna Vern"]

Alva could only smiled with glee at her passenger sitting squarely on her lap, although she could do a great deal more than just smile, but at this point she had satisfied her lust and was happily ready to spend more common quality time with her girlfriend. Not that said girlfriend was helping matters much by admitting to temptation to skip the tour. It made the second princess of Crina very tempted herself. However, she was more than prepared to deal with some of that tension, after all she had fully planned for Aurna to sit on her lap, that closeness and whatever else her lover might pull while in such a business would be problematic enough to avoid falling into the same activities as before. So Alva didn't even try to imagine whatever it was the other woman put into her pocket, especially when Aurna called it a surprise.

"Well you're tempting me, and all things considering, if you hadn't met me you'd be outside more often, but probably be having less fun." Said with a wink, Alva kissed the back of Aurna's neck, glad that her girlfriend was shorter than her and wouldn't obstruct her view too much, and started to ease her starfighter out of the hanger after the cockpit closed. Once out they would have a beautiful view of the valley just in the mountains where the Royal Palace was situated. Then Alva had every intention of passing through the valley around or over the mountain just to the other side where the Capital City of Stefania was right around the corner. Alva wondered what sort of things she ought to say as a tour guide for her girlfriend.

"So where are we now?" She asked with a giggle as she looked out the cockpit to see the beautiful valley below them. "Wow..." She said as she took in the hills and the mountain and just the amazing view they got from this world. She could see why Alva loved it so. "Its beautiful!" She said looking excitedly at eveyrthing, she couldn't look away as she squirmed looking each direction on top of her girlfriend. "What is the name of that mountain range? and that city in the distance? " She asked as she looked around. Aurna had to wonder, how primitive was this world, what technology did they have? She really didn't know. IT was going to be interesting finding out just what this world was like. She smiled and leaned against the love of her life as she enjoyed the sight.

[member="Aurna Vern"]

"We're coming out of the Palace, so we're currently in the valley just within the Viorica Mountain Range. It has the name because of the blue petals the flowers that grow on it are known for." Trying to maintain a relaxing cruising speed with an optimal altitude to give her girlfriend a decent view of everything they flew over, Alva found herself enjoying being behind the controls of her new personal starfighter. She truly appreciated the gift Aurna had given her, she hoped their little flight would be the beginning of her repayment for this wonderful present. Once around the mountain's corner too as the Capital City came into view just a short distance away, Alva found herself beaming as Aurna asked her more questions and the other woman leaned against her in a relaxed fashion. "That is Crina's capital, Stefania, due to its size and proximity to the royal palace, not to mention its natural defensible position and being perhaps the most beautiful city on the planet."

Smiling she kept her eyes on the sky as she turned the ship toward the rolling plains, a new destination in mind. "I'll show you cosmina, and then Andreea next if we can squeeze them in. You'll get some lovely views of the Georgeta Plains and Tatiana Mountains while we're at it. Feel free to relax while we pass over the rural villages and towns along the way."

"Wow.." She thought and said as she looked around. "Wow.. this is your home planet?" Aurna didn't remember any home.. she just remembered wren'goa station and vague indistinct planets, nothing notable.. maybe she could make this her home.. live with Alva. She thought, as she rested on her girlfriends lap. She squirmed a little to tease Alva. " So What sort of tech did you have before the imperial remnant came?" She asked curious about it all. It was so interesting that her girlfriend was a princess on an obscure world.

Aurna was mainly just happy to be here with Alva, enjoying the sights and basking with the fact she was on Alva's lap. It was perfect, she couldn't ask for a better day. Life couldn't get much better she thought as she looked at the valley and the mountains. It was all so beautiful. She didn't know a planet could look so undisturbed.

[member="Aurna Vern"]

Oh Alva was going to pay Aurna back thrice fold for her little squirming antics. Teasing her while she was in the middle of flying and couldn't tease back, how mean! Maybe she ought to make her do some things then to make the flight more enjoyable. But no, they were having a serious moment, and the young princess had no intention of ruining it. The plains were laid out below them, vast fields and rolling hills dotted the landscape, a few rivers and forests within view, but small and scattered, they were leaving the mountain range and capital behind them as they flew over the Georgeta Plains. There would be nothing but the fields and villages that thrived on them for a while. The might see a few larger cities, but nothing grand until they reached Cosmina.

She thought over her girlfriend's question for a moment though, honestly not much had changed. "Well we didn't have the sleeper mines or gravity well projectors cutting off the safe travel points between the asteroid fields. Our ships were a lot slower too. Most of it is the same outside the military. Our farming has been mostly rural like, but more advanced than primitive agriculture. We've had access to blasters and shield technology, and our ships were capable of hyperspace, but at a slow crawl really. Our greatest achievement likely was creating our own energy blades. They're inferior to lightsabers, but I still felt proud we could develop a variant of them, considering we lacked components to duplicate them."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom