Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sifting Through Ashes and Lava For My Precious

CMkCPB8UsAAXBDk.jpg
Mustafar
A trip to a world filled with poisonous gases, erupting geysers, flowing lava, and unbearable temperatures with a skyrocketing heat index was a change of pace from stomping through the snow and ice of such planets as Hoth and Csillia. Still, the snow and ice could only freeze you if you tumbled into it, why the lava itself would consume your flesh to the bone; with dangers and death at every turn. Mustafar was a Sith's paradise. Only the brave and strong willed dared to explore the numerous cavern systems that twisted and coiled in the mountain ranges.
And it was an excellent place to go treasure hunting.
Before embarking on a fun based outing, she put the word out to the Sisters and Brothers in the Black Rose. She didn't wait around to see who would join her, patience was not her forte when it came to go spelunking for trinkets. Once the word was out, she left for Mustafar.
The pilot of the shuttle chose a well isolated place to set down and spoke through the shuttle's communication system letting her lone passenger that she was all set to disembark. Once her passenger was off the shuttle, the pilot activated an encrypted beacon to broadcast on all channels of the Black Rose.
With the hood of her cloak pulled over her head and her hands clasped behind her, resting on the small of her back, she closed her eyes and waited for any of her family to arrive. Together they could cover more ground but if the others took to long to join up with her; she would sally forth all alone.
[member="Darth Zarrah"]​

Exploration. Adventure.
Excitement awaited her.

Darth Invidia had a new place to visit this time. A trip to the fiery explosive world of Mustafar, where flowing lava and exploding geysers was abundant. The young woman had never been to Mustafar, and she wondered what she could possibly find on the planet. She had heard of the trip from a message put forth by her master [member="Darth Venefica"] in the Covenant of the Black Rose comms channel.

Ever keen in exploring new territories, she had heard that the fiery planet was one where only the brave and strong-willed would venture. That suited her perfectly, considering the fact that both of these traits were dominant in her nature. As Invidia thought about what she could do there, treasure hunting came to mind. The blonde Sith was rather fond of treasure hunting, and she knew that her master was as well. She wasn't about to let the more senior Sith go on alone, Invidia wanted her share of the spoils as well.

Getting there by way of her Fury class corvette, she would disembark from the ship at a relatively safe location where she would not be susceptible to exploding geysers going off without warning or any other such danger. She went into danger, not the other way around.

She would wrestle it by the scruff of its neck, as she beat it into submission. That was how she rolled. The corvette would then return back to orbit as it would remain there until it was needed for pick up. The blonde knight hailed the Sith lady through the comms, indicating her arrival on the planet itself.

"Couldn't let you go alone when there are spoils to be had, can I?"

[member="Darth Venefica"]

[member="Darth Invidia"] [member="Darth Venefica"]

"Weeeee" Bundori moved around and she could feel the heat of the world, rolling along her skin as she bounced around. Lightly skipping and the chainsword on her back was gleaming with blood and meat in the teeth from one of the locals. "Praise the sun." She said it as the bubblegum colored hair bounced in a long ankle length mass around her like a curtain. The sisterhood was the place to be and she could learn a lot but nothing more important then how to be a strong space elf that don't need no man or woman.. Or was she supposed to learn the force she wasn't certain. Matsu had taught her some more about magic and illusions which she was using to glamor herself to look younger and smallers but her mother was the one who had given her the vicious streak with the chainsword. "I'm ready... I'm ready."

Mustafar’s lakes of lava glowed in menacing orange and yellow, the mere sight scaring away anyone who visited the volcanic planet, the same place where the famous duel between Darth Vader and his former teacher had taken place centuries ago. The planet’s twisted nature had unknowingly shaped the image of terror and fear Darth Vader would become, burning his broken form to be equally twisted and earning the man an artificial respiration system. There was no duel right now though, just a signal being broadcasted.

With extreme temperatures and unbearable heat radiating from the very earth their boots treaded upon came the usual discomfort and difficulties for the amphibious Sith who had joined the Covenant’s activities; the very Mon Calamari who had survived the treacherous nature of Korriban, living through Zarrah’s unforgiving training as well, only to victoriously emerge as a true Sith. Unlike the miserable weaklings who have been suckled on the foolish teachings of the One Sith, Avreet remained firmly in control of his own body and mind, refusing to reduce himself into nothing but a mindless puppet of the Dark Side and primitive urges.

Setting all discomfort aside, the Sith Assassin turned his large head towards the very reason he came to the planet; [member="Darth Zarrah"], the greatest Sith of all time, the very embodiment of perfection. As her Hand, her Champion, Darth Veles had to ensure the woman’s safety, protect her from those who wished to steal the Sith Lady’s secrets. There was little doubt the Togruta could take care of herself, her immense power more than enough to vanquish anyone foolish enough to challenge her, but Avreet still felt tingles of worry at her rare interactions with members of the One Sith.

Hot air immediately surrounded the pair as they left their shared Phasma-class Infiltrator – which Veles had piloted himself, not trusting One Sith pilots – and embarked on their journey full of danger. The Mon Cal silently paced by the Togruta’s right side, their strides perfectly coordinated and letting everyone know they were dealing with master and her old student. Avreet’s cloak remained tightly wrapped around his body, leaving the curved twin hilts dangling from his belt concealed, yet ready to send clear message to anyone who even thought about striking the red skinned Togruta.

“It is good to be by your side again, Grima,” the amphibian admitted in his soothing and thick-accented voice of an Imperial, momentarily overwhelmed by nostalgia with memories of their adventures coming back to him, “Have you discovered the secret of immortality, my lady? Because I swear you look more beautiful every time we meet!”

Everyone liked a compliment, and Darth Veles actually meant his words, however honeyed they were. Darth Zarrah looked great, something Veles attributed to the woman’s healthy lifestyle consisting of vitamins, diets, and rigorous exercises to keep herself fit. She might have been in her early fifties, but she was still more strong and agile than the vast majority of One Sith infidels.

The source of the Black Rose’s signal originated nearby, and as soon as their eyes spotted the shuttle, they saw a dark figure of [member="Darth Venefica"] nearby as well. Avreet’s amber gaze almost wanted to burn the woman just as the lava would – she was a Voice of the Dark Lord, after all, one of the psychopaths ruling the One Sith in place of the non-existent emperor.

“Hail and well-met, lady Venefica,” the Sith commented in a welcome upon their approach, reaching for the hood of his cloak and pushing it down from his head, gaze suddenly parting from the Vahla and searching around before returning to Venefica, reflections of fire dancing within the eyes, “May I know what kind of treasure awaits the Covenant?”

His voice remained calm, kind, tone polite as always.

[member="Bundori "][member="Darth Invidia"]

Her time in exile had taken her to many planets that stretched across the galaxy. She wasn't running from anyone or anything. She just wanted to be left alone while the galaxy decided to sit down and readjust itself through the turmoil it found itself in. But that never happened. Everywhere her travels took her the talks of war, invasions, and destruction of civilizations was always the hot topics in cantinas and marketplaces. At times she felt the galaxy was calling her back from her self-imposed exile and on most occasions she could ignore the calling. At times she could not. Just as it was now she found herself among a group of Sith that waved the banner of this Covenant of the Black Rose. Overtime she, too, would wave the banner proudly.

One thing she missed was space travel. She was no outstanding pilot but the serenity and calmness of space flight always had some romantic appeal to her. Even when she found herself in the midst of dogfighting she felt in her element. Riding in the seat most called the co-pilot's chair she stared out into the blackness of space while her long time friend and former Apprentice took the helm of the shuttle. The duo rode in silence but it was not an awkward silence. There was so much they had to discuss and even more catching up to do. Time was what they had.

Upon arriving to Mustafar she quickly exited the shuttle. It had been some time since she stepped foot on this planet. Once again the memories of living here briefly washed over her. With a shake of her head she cast those memories back into the depths from whence they came. She had no need to relive the past. It was the now and the future that she looked forward to living in.

"Immortality is a fool's dream, dear Avreet." There had been a time she sought to cheat death but that was a dream conjured up by a reckless girl. She was more than ready to accept death when it came for her. "I see you have not lost your charming nature. It is good to know that you have not allowed the galaxy to corrupt you."

First impressions was everything. When the Sith Witch's eyes fell on the monstrosity that called herself [member="Darth Venefica"] the first thing she noticed was her fascination with bones and skins. The Sith Lady's hair had bones and teeth woven into them while exhibiting even more on her wrists, ankles, and nose. She was a fearful sight to behold. Glancing down she took notice the woman wore no shoes or boots. Darth Zarrah let out alittle chuckle.

"Forgive me for saying so. But are you absolutely sure you want to go walking about this planet shoeless?"

[member="Darth Venefica"] [member="Darth Invidia"] [member="Bundori"] [member="Darth Veles"]

Darth Timoris

To err is human, to forgive divine. And I'm no god
Short post to make sure I don’t get left behind :p

Where [member="Darth Venefica"] went, Melori went. She was her Master, her mentor and of late was also known to boss her about.

It was called development in some quarters, but the affectionate title ‘Underling’ was received with mixed blessings. But Melori learned at her feet and so the arrangement most definitely had a reciprocal benefit.

So she headed to Mustafar because…Venefica was there. There needed to be no greater reason. Others of the Sisterhood would no doubt come – it was their way.

So she headed over to her Master’s ship and saw [member="Darth Invidia"], another of her Master’s charges. They had worked together on many occasions – Melori had her new mood armour to show from one such adventure – once it arrived that was.

The others assembled she nodded to. [member="Darth Veles"] she knew well, he’d definitely left his mark in their training session. And she waited to see what the plan was. That was also how it was with her Master. When you needed to know, she told you.

[member="Darth Zarrah"] | [member="Bundori"]

In the Darkness there is Truth
It was time to visit very hazardous. inhospitable planets, kill things and take their loot! Mysteries, treasures and XP awaited. Sort of like exploring a dungeon. Needless to say Sumiko Tanaka just had to be there and so it was no big surprise when her freighter pierced the atmosphere of the hellish hothouse that was Mustafar.

Unsurprisingly it had not changed much in the past centuries. Then as in the days of Obi-Wan and Anakin, it was a world filled with astronomically high temperatures, poisonous gasses and erupting geysers. If one wanted an image of fire and brimstone, of 'hell' in the classical sense, Mustafar was the place to go. Well, Sumiko had for a time lived on Gehenna, hellish homeworld of the savage Bando Gora, so she was confident she could handle this planet, too. Presumably there would be no insane, flesh-eating cultists obsessed with Dark Gods and self-mutilation.

Having received the signal, she brought her shuttle down to land and then exited the cockpit, gathering her equipment. Needless to say her new Sith sword got to accompany her. Obviously the blade was also in the mood to make witty commentary.

"Mustafar...such an beautiful world. It made that annoying brat Anakin Skywalker into a decent Sith. One of my wielders, Nehkhara, met her end here. The fires consumed her and she screamed in agony when she perished. A pity, truly, her fortitude was impressive. Very eager for arcane knowledge. She reminds me of you a bit."

"How flattering of you to say. I shall endeavour not follow in her footsteps. Would be a pity if you wind up without a wielder again. I take it you had no role in her demise?"

"Please, mortals do not need my aid in bringing about their end. Their own arrogance and foolishness does it to them. Do not trust these Sith you are convening with. Each of them follows their own desires."

"Trust is a luxury I have little time for. I'm sure if any turn on me, you'll do a goob job reaping them and show I can 'trust' you," Siobhan commented dryly when she picked up the blade, which was somewhat overdramatically named Souldrinker. The name had not been her choice. A bolt pistol was strapped to her thigh, she picked up some other gear and then exited the shuttle, heading towards where the rest were. Apparently this was supposed to be a convocation of the ultrafeminist Sith cult. Directed by their leader, no less! Well, Sumiko was sort of sexist and, though no Sith, darkside, so it should be a good fit.

[member="Darth Timoris"], [member="Darth Venefica"], [member="Darth Zarrah"], [member="Darth Veles"], @Bundori

The turnout was something more than she expected, but then the Sisterhood had always been tighter than a Hutt's vault. Most of the Black Rose's sisters and lone brother she knew quite well. The Togruta and the human female were new comers. Darth Venefica filed a mental note to take time in the near future to learn as much as she could about these two. It was apparent to her that Lord Veles knew the Togruta since the pair arrived together.
Looking down at her bare feet, she wiggled her toes in the ashes that littered the rock cluster from which she stood upon.
"A pleasure Lord Veles and it's always a pleasure Knight Invidia," the Sith from Dagobah replied while keeping her eyes on the Togruta. "It was once rumoured that these caves hid Darkside artifacts....trinkets....and other mysterious objects. After doing some investigating I have discovered these rumours are true. We just need to root them out."
"Welcome sisters," Darth Venefica said to the others. To the human female she added, "And welcome to the Black Rose."
"And you need not concern yourself about my lack of foot attire," Darth Venefica announced to the older Togruta, "It serves a purpose for me to walk the galaxy as such. Pain is a powerful motivator is it not?"
Slowly she turned her head toward the caves that dotted the landscape to her right. So many caves to explore, so little time before the temperatures and heat began to take affect. There was seven all together that had thrown themselves to the treasure seeking expedition. Two options prevented themselves to her; go together and explore as much as they could as a team or split up into groups so they could essentially cover more ground.
Mustafar had it's dangers but the true danger on the planet today was this lot. Darth Venefica was aware that each sister and lone brother was more than capable of handling any curveball thrown at them. Even the young girl that she met who wielded a chainsaw was fearsome in her own right.
"It is no secret that I seek advice from my sisters. And I do so again. Do we venture forth together as a collective or do we split up into smaller groups? Feedback?"
[member="Darth Invidia"] l [member="Bundori"] l [member="Darth Veles"] l [member="Darth Zarrah"] l [member="Darth Timoris"] l [member="Sumiko Tanaka"]​

[member="Darth Venefica"] [member="Sumiko Tanaka"] [member="Darth Timoris"] [member="Darth Zarrah"] [member="Darth Invidia"] [member="Darth Veles"]

Oh this was fun as she was standing there and moved up to join her master. The unnaturally blue eyes almost glowing with the sith magic her old master had taught her before she slung the sword over her shoulder and held it up. The teeth not moving but her hand wasn't near them or her fingers just the guard before she skipped. "Oh master this is going to be so much fun. Last time mommy was here she held a jedi's head under the lava." She was happy and seeing the others while she stood in the white dress kicked off her boots like her master. She lives with cannibals and if walking on bones wasn't painful some rocks would be fine, plus it built character.

The only familiar face aside from the two Sith Ladies, [member="Darth Zarrah"] and [member="Darth Venefica"], was one [member="Darth Timoris"], formerly known as Melori Raaf. The Jedi Grandmaster’s youngest sister, also a student Avreet had taught Makashi once… The memories of Melori greatly differed from the creature in front of him though; her current visage indicated the Dark Side had taken its toll on her body, making the blonde almost as repulsive as Venefica. Neither of the women was literally ugly, yet something about their looks creeped the Mon Cal out, he found himself repelled by this strange thing about the two.

One last glance towards the familiar “Sith” Knight acknowledged the young woman’s presence before Veles’ large domed head turned, eyes darting over to Venefica as soon as his ears picked her answer that did not reveal anything specific, unfortunately. Not like the treasure itself mattered much to the Mon Cal, as he stood right beside his most precious of treasures. This outing presented a great opportunity for him and his beloved mentor to learn more about this Covenant and their ways. The first interaction between the Covenant and the true Sith happened sooner than he expected.

Like two predators, the two Sith Ladies obviously did not trust the other, each wary of her rival, both looking for the other’s weakness they could exploit; the true Sith and her Dark Jedi counterpart merely exchanged words, fortunately. Lady Zarrah admittedly had a fair point though. With no proper footwear, Venefica risked burning her feet to the point she could no longer walk, thus becoming a burden to the whole group. Veles said nothing, wise enough not to add more fuel to the fire, his amber glare casually shifting over to one of the many lava pools that dotted the planet. Air hot enough to cook a man shimmered above each of these impressive lakes, underlining the apocalyptic scenery of the planet’s landscape.

Once the Sith from Dagobah swamps turned her sight away from them, focused on observing the caves, Avreet connected his mind to that of his old master, giving her an amused look that was gone before Venefica could notice. The strong bond between the red-skinned Sith Lady and her amphibious Hand vibrated in a calming fashion as he sent a simple telepathic message into her mind, Zarrah’s mental defences letting him in upon recognizing the familiar signature that knocked on the figurative door that kept their emotions hidden.

“If she chooses not to listen to your wisdom – let her suffer the consequences.”

As if nothing happened, face stone cold and emotionless, the Sith Lord turned to face Venefica once her focus returned to the group, intently listening to the question presented to them. Venefica received a polite smile from Avreet before he took a step forward and speaking up, his body otherwise motionless except for the barely visible movement of his chest and shoulders as he breathed in the heavy air tainted with smoke and ashes.

“Splitting might be for the best,” he commented, “Searching in groups greatly increases our chance of success… and all groups could discover something of value to us, after all. Lava crystals, for example, can be found on the planet.”

Both large eyes addressed each and every member of this strange group as he offered his suggestion. All of them had the option to find their own treasure... some of them had already discovered it.

[member="Bundori "] [member="Sumiko Tanaka"] [member="Darth Invidia"]

The comment from the leader of this group was something the Togruta would have expected. A poor leader would have lashed out verbally or brushed away the observation about her feet because they had no quirky come back. A strong leader addressed everything flung their way. Zarrah liked this bone obsessed girl. Zarrah liked her even a bit more after hearing the leader was open to suggestions and advice from those that she led.

The proposal of sticking together appealed to her greatly. Loneliness was a terrible feeling and for Zarrah it had been her companion for a very long time. What she needed was the feeling of bonding to help her get over this funk she had experienced for more than a year or so. Splitting up also appealed to her greatly. In a smaller group she could learn more about an individual than if they all walked together with several different conversations in place.

Zarrah looked at the fellowship that gathered on this planet. Each one brought something different with them in both strength and in weakness. Each one carried themselves differently which was obvious to the old Togruta when she observed their body language. Her old master had taught her a harsh reality about trusting others. But the old fool was dead and she was not. Over time she learned to understand people and aliens while slowly opening herself up to trusting others. She trusted Veles with her life. That was a start. She needed to trust others.

"I agree with Veles. Splitting up seems like a sound idea to me. I'm getting to old to go looking for toys but I think I've already found what I came for."

[member="Darth Venefica"] [member="Darth Noxia"] [member="Darth Veles"] [member="Sumiko Tanaka"] [member="Darth Timoris"] [member="Bundori"]

Darth Timoris

Melori as used to her Master’s…idiosyncrasies. Like the time on Dagobah where she bent to kiss the ground and then berated the group for not trying to assassinate her. Walking bare footed was something she was quite used to now, so was surprised when it was mentioned.

And she cast a wary eye over Darth Veles. Lobsters changed colour in the heat and she wondered if his hue would morph the longer they stayed here? As long as he didn’t start to smell fishy, she’d be fine with that.

So…two votes for splitting up. If Melori had her way, they’d break out into pairs or go their own way. She rarely trusted groups of Dark-siders – but these were Sisters and therefore above such primitive tactics.

“Smaller groups mean we cover the area quicker. Two pairs and one group of three perhaps?” In truth she would accede to whatever Venefica suggested. Her role as underling required it after all.

[member="Darth Zarrah"] | [member="Darth Veles"] | [member="Bundori"] | [member="Darth Venefica"] | [member="Sumiko Tanaka"] | [member="Darth Noxia"]

In the Darkness there is Truth
[member="Darth Timoris"], [member="Darth Veles"], @Bundori, [member="Darth Venefica"], [member="Darth Noxia"], [member="Darth Zarrah"]

Well, this was an interesting collection of darksiders here. Sumiko did not bat an eyelash that the apparent leader of the group, Darth Venefica, apparently wanted to walk barefoot on a hellish hothouse. Well, more to the point she was quite indifferent. And there was a Mon Cal who was breaking the usual stereotype of all his people being admirals by being a Sith. Yay for diversity! She gave the Dark Lady a respectful nod. "Thank you, I am Sumiko Tanaka. Pleasure to be here."

Discussion between various Sisters ensued, largely about questions of procedure. For now she stayed more in the background. Needless to say Souldrinker decided now was a good time to talk inside her head. Once again Sumiko concluded that the blade's name was a bit...melodramatic. Then again, it had not been her choice. "What a lovely coven you have joined. How heartening to see that ultrafeminism is now infesting the Sith as well. I do wonder who will betray whom first. Be careful when dealing with the Witch. I sense she is one of the Vahl. I perceive great power and ambition inside her. The Mon Cal reeks of a delusional belief in his own purity and nobility and a sickening adoration for the Togruta. In my time 'kindly Sith' were..."

Well, you could always count on the blade being blunt about things. Sumiko did not mind and probably agreed with a lot it said, but still found it annoying at times. "I shall take that to heart, oh wise one. I do wonder whether your past wielders got themselves killed because you kept talking all the time and distracting them!"

"If they had actually paid attention, they might still be alive. The folly of mortals is their own. But then you would not have the pleasure of wielding me."

"Verily. Cut down the talk in my head part. It comes across as me talking to myself." As for trust, Sumiko trusted very few people. Mainly Mirien and Maja, but she was new to the group. "That works for me. We can cover plenty of ground quickly that way," she spoke up after Timoris had said her piece. This writer is not sure whether Sumiko would know her exact name, but saying blonde, sexy Sith all the time might be a tad repetitive.

They had gathered quite the company here, with such a variety of different personalities among themselves. You had the light-sided Moncalamari, [member="Darth Veles"] and his ex-master, the Togruta, [member="Darth Zarrah"], there was her fellow sister, [member="Darth Timoris"] as well as few of others that she did not recognise or have met before. Noxia had heard about the discussion about the Sith Lady's bare feet, and it was quite amusing to hear the comments going to and fro about the bare state of her master's feet. Then came the topic of splitting up into smaller groups to search for stuff.

The suggestion had been put forth by the group and Greta had no objections.The fewer the people in each search party, the better the odds of each party member finding an object for themselves. She was hoping to at least get something out of this expedition in the fiery world. But then again, she didn't want to be alone either.

She craved company and always preferred to be around people when she could. I guess you could say she had balls in both courts. For now, I guess you could say she was on the fence Noxia would go along with the flow, and go with what the rest of the party had decided. She voiced out that particular opinion, pointing to the lady, [member="Darth Venefica"].

"I'm easy. I'll go with whatever decision made by the boss."

[member="Bundori "][member="Sumiko Tanaka"]

[member="Darth Veles"] [member="Darth Noxia"] [member="Sumiko Tanaka"] [member="Darth Timoris"] [member="Darth Zarrah"] [member="Darth Venefica"]

"Well I'll go with my master then." The little girl said it while holding a small grin on her face for the real fun of exploring the world. THey might find treasure or they might find things to kill and take for the Covenant... or at least her master. She wasn't opposed to getting into a little wet work with her chainsword and sugar... Oh yes she had sugar somewhere for this fun. SOme stashed cubes and candies to play with while she skipped around a little allowing her to see the others that were there before bobbing her head up and down. The voices in her head singing "LALALA LALALA LALALALALALA'

Her feet played with the boarding ramp and the ship. The second the heat of the planet hit her face, Kendrix stepped back into the cool of the ship. She rathered her skin to be cool than cooked. Her skin was more sensitive than others she met away from her home. Where they found a place to be cool she found it colder. The same when it came to heat as well. They thought this planet was hot? She felt like she just put her face over a pot of boiling water. She didn’t like the planet her sister invited them to. She almost didn’t like it as much as the journey there with her two 'chauffeurs.'

She knew the lady [member="Darth Zarrah"] from Limbthír however that wasn’t solely things that Kendrix deemed good to know. To say Kendrix was intimidated by the woman was an understatement. Kendrix hid herself away in a different part of the ship to avoid having to make conversation with either. As she usually said, wind poured from [member="Darth Veles"] mouth. Kendrix didn’t want to listen to him gush even more about this ‘Master’ now that she was actually here.

She blew the air out of her lungs then removed the top layers from her torso. She didn’t need them. Already she was burning up. She left a small grey tank top to cover her then tossed the rest into the ship not caring where it would land. Her hands then went to her belt pulling it loose. No, she might need her pants. Kendrix paused for a second then tightened it back. She took her father’s hilt from her person however and buried it into the clothes she removed. It was too important to loose on this damned planet.

With that, Kendrix finally descended from the ship. Her boots touching the ashy soil of the volcanic planet. She walked over to the group that gather, only really recognizing three… Alright, four. The large regal crown of Limbthír’s master was hard not to recognize. Her eyes shifted past those she didn’t know. Her nose turned up at them subconsciously.

“Onoré,” Kendrix tilted her head down to greet the one that others called [member="Darth Venefica"] . Kendrix had her words for the woman. Loicairon, swamp witch, and Onoré, sister. It only occured to Kendrix now that she regretted to inform Limbthír that she had a sister - let alone that sister was also a sith lord.

Lastly, her eyes shifted to the one Kendrix knew as her sister’s apprentice. Her name escaped Kendrix. Did she even receive it? It didn’t matter. The sith wasn’t important and yet Kendrix found herself staring and glaring even. This one did manage to help Kendrix out of a killer sith temple. Although, the memory that came to mind instead was the fact that she needed to wear a yellow vest in order to swim across the lake. A smirk graced Kendrix lips. “Malengwen,” she spat to [member="Darth Timoris"] and yet a hint of playfulness touched her voice as the word escaped. Malicious? It was hard to tell if that was Kendrix's intent.

[member="Darth Noxia"] [member="Sumiko Tanaka"] @Bundori

"Ah....little sister....it's good to see that you elected to join us," the Dagobah Sith said, allowing a brief small on her face before willing it away.
The shock of discovering she had a sister had not yet evaporated. Darth Venefica, abandoned as a child by their Mother, hated the woman that gave birth to her. She had no idea what the woman looked like but when she looked upon the face of her little sister, she had a small glimpse of what her Mother's features might have been. Despite the different upbringings of the two sisters; one growing up alone in the swamps of Dagobah and the other in a lavish palace, Darth Venefica held no hate nor jealousy in her heart for the girl. The sins of their mother rested squarely on that woman's shoulders.
"Two pairs and one group of three sounds reasonable to me. Seems my little chainsaw wielder has elected to join with me...anyone else wish to join us," she said looking at the others.
[member="Bundori"] l [member="Darth Timoris"] l [member="Darth Veles"] l [member="Darth Noxia"] l [member="Sumiko Tanaka"] l [member="Darth Zarrah"]​
(OOC: Sorry for the short post....overly tired from work)​

Darth Timoris

Melori suppressed the natural instinct to join her Master. They may be all Sisters but there was value in keeping an eye on as many people present as possible. So her Master would probably expect her to split off and choose a different group.

Of course, their burgeoning numbers meant it was now two groups of three and one pair, but she chose not to correct her Master.

"I think I need to get with Kendrix here. There may be a need to read Sith and we'd hate her to be stuck outside a door indefinitely just because she can't read 'Push.'" Her own smile was playful. There was mutual respect despite the undercurrent of competition.

"Sumiko, you with us?"

[member="Darth Venefica"] | [member="Kendrix"] | [member="Bundori"] | [member="Darth Noxia"] | [member="Darth Zarrah"] | [member="Darth Veles"] | [member="Sumiko Tanaka"]

“Perhaps another wishes to join?” the Mon Calamari proposed with a subtle hint of a smile playing in the corners of his lips as a familiar signature finally parted with the ship behind them, leaving its cold confines and approaching the group, finally revealing her presence to others with the sound of her boots crushing soft ashes and blackened rocks underneath. [member="Kendrix"], Veles’ rebellious apprentice and a skilful thief had spent much of the time hidden away during the flight where she kept to herself and avoided the two, which in turn gave both Zarrah and her apprentice the privacy they needed to discuss Sith-y matters without an additional pair of ears spying on their secrets and plots.

Sensing the apprentice’s approach, the only Sith Lord in the group watched her closely once she appeared in his sight, large eyes followed her every move as the Mon Cal listened, still finding her nicknames as amusing as ever even though he did not understand a word of her strange language. Maybe she’d share the secret of her nicknames with him once they bonded a bit more – Avreet wished to spend more time with his only apprentice now that neither of them unofficially supported the One Sith. Then again, the Mon Cal had done his best to shield the young woman from their corrupting influence on one’s mind. He did not want Kendrix to become another sheep to join the flock!

As [member="Bundori "]the chainsaw wielder started to bob her head evenly after the choice of accompanying [member="Darth Venefica"], the amphibious Sith Lord gave her a passing glance, sparks of confusion in his eyes, and turned his head in [member="Darth Zarrah"]’s direction again. Signs of insanity and madness could be seen everywhere and it unnerved Grima’s Hand of Order.

“Who would you like to go with, my lady?” he asked the crimson woman, decided to let her choose her companions for the adventure. As much as he didn’t like the idea of leaving her alone with others, this was a great chance of learning more about the Covenant’s members present in the party. On the other hand, if she wanted to bond with her old apprentice a bit more, as not even the hours of their flight to Mustafar were enough, she was free to decide so. The burned world continued to spout more lava, the temperature of the air almost making the amphibian’s head spin.

[member="Darth Noxia"] and [member="Sumiko Tanaka"] did not have a companion yet, although the latter's been invited by [member="Darth Timoris"] to join her and Avreet's apprentice.

Zarrah glanced around at the remaining three candidates. Of the three one had a standing invitation. The other two had none. One of the remaining two was Venefica's sister and by judging the looks between the two girls. There was not a strong family tie. The other that referred to Venefica as the boss seemed interesting enough to learn about. This outing was more about her meeting new people more than finding useful artifacts.

"You and I have plenty of catching up to do," Zarrah said to Veles. They did have a lot of catching up to do. This was not the time and place to do so. To many eyes and ears where around she didn't quite trust yet. Trust was another reason why she came out for this little adventure. Zarrah wanted to trust more people. "I'll take the sister," Zarrah announced staring at the Sith Lady's sister.

"There is much I seek to learn about from her. Besides. She might even be inclined to spill some of your secrets to me Lord Veles." Zarrah walked over to the girl and said, "Care to join me young one?"

[member="Darth Timoris"] [member="Darth Veles"] [member="Darth Venefica"] [member="Bundori"] @Kendrix [member="Darth Noxia"] [member="Sumiko Tanaka"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom