Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Siege of Commenor

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Our final faction thread will begin this Wednesday (Thursday for those in the future). The Sith Emperor plans on retaliating against our attack on the blockade with brute force. No, he doesn't plan on glassing the planet as our resources are needed. This is just to teach people a lesson about resisting their demands.

Hopefully it goes well and that we go out in a bang instead of a small ripple. People have often shrugged off participating and said they'll take part in the next thread, or the thread after that. Well this is the last one. We just don't have the dedicated number of writers to have a big closing event like Endgame.

As for what I'll be doing next after this month is over? I don't know....There are rumours of opportunities coming available, but those are just rumours. I've only been approached when it comes to other factions wanting our territory and that's all. It's a tough time for me here to be sure and once I put in the faction removal request, that'll be the closing of the door.

Just as with the attack on the blockade, there'll be an OOC thread for people to partner up and relay any concerns. Communication is key. Carnifex and I have been making subs for this since our first recall. So let's put all of our resources to good use. It'll be the closest thing to an invasion that we'll ever have, so let's make it a good one :)

Following the Siege of Commenor, it's my hope that Veiere Arenais will be free from TSE Captivity. He's been detained and imprisoned by none other than the Dark Lord of the Sith himself, delivered to the Empire by Alkor Centaris (for those of you who didn't follow the recent TSE/TRA Invasion).

This is our grand exit of the Major Faction/Map Game so let's all make it a good one and show just how much love we've got for the Commenor Systems Alliance, one last time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom