Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sick As A Dog- A Busy Dog {LOA/Schedule Update}

I think I already told a few people about this, but for those that don't know: I somehow managed to get sicker than usual. Instead of just having a combination of asthma, chronic migraine, and postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (try saying that five times fast) I've managed to get what I assume is some sort of weird cold thing. Not sure, as I haven't had the time to go to a doctor yet (though my nurse of a mother has been informed of my symptoms). Either way, seeing as I'm already in a natural state of "dying-a-little-faster-than-most-people", if this gets worse I get to go to the doctor's again. Yay for more tests. Sarcasm intended. Hopefully it won't go the way that things went last time I had symptoms coming on suddenly (which is how I was later diagnosed with P.O.T.S. (I hate that acronym)). That involved an ER, a nurse who could have sworn I was 18 and from the UK, and another nurse who didn't notice I was a girl until my mother used female pronouns. Hey, at least the guy who did my IV was funny. Seriously though, great guy, 10/10 would not mind getting stabbed by again.

To add to things I have an interesting schedule coming up. For one my brother just graduated high school (which means parties, family coming over, and running around helping him get a job and get ready for college). Secondly my first year of high school is about to end. Worst part of that? I have to give my laptop back. Sure, half of the cool sites are blocked, but this was the only computer I could use at 3AM when the writing bug bit me. Technically I should have returned it on Friday. 'Alas', I had a pretty bad headache that day. Not a fake one. For once a migraine didn't screw something up. Besides my ability to function as a semi-normal human being, of course. Hahaha I'm hilarious. Sarcasm. Basically this means that my writing schedule is going to flip flop. Instead of doing most of my posting later at night I'll be forcing myself to write during the day. Like most normal people do (if you can't tell, I don't usually do normal). Maybe this will help me temporarily get a decent amount of sleep for once. Or maybe it'll just mean long nights of staring at walls like I tend to do when I don't have a laptop.

Either way, my apologies about not getting the memo about my health out sooner. Kind of had to back out of an invasion thread without much warning. It's what happens when your day is mostly just drug-induced sleeping, groaning, and spacing out. Ahem. Yeah, not sure when I'll be feeling better. Hopefully soon.

TL;DR: HELLA SICK, BRUH. ALSO GONNA STOP BEING SEMI-NOCTURNAL FOR A BIT, YO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom