Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shriek-Hawk Mercenary Company Privateers: Star-Hawks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
even_ground_by_lorddoomhammer-d6qvtea_zpskbwvcpvi.jpg

Image Credit
Name: Shriek-Hawk Mercenary Naval Division
Intent: To provide a Naval representation of the Shriek-Hawk Mercenaries
Affiliation: Shriek-Hawk Mercenary Company
Availability: Uncommon
Quality: C
Type: Naval
Strength: Meters
Description: During Gil's talks with the Republic securing work for his Mercenary company, he realized that though he had many men and women working under him now they lacked a way of moving large numbers of mercs from battlezone to battle zone. Fully understanding the gravity of owning a Mercenary company, he was forced to change his way of thinking and shifted from a free-for-all method of work to a more organized and efficient military machine. While ranking was still up in the air, a relatively organized fleet was established using the credits gained from initial signing of their first two big contracts with the Republic and the Galactic Alliance along with Gil's share of all of the two other jobs that had been paid for thus far. On top of that Gil had to pull several strings with the Mandalorian Military to get a few military issue gunships for use in the PMC. The six ship captains came from a variety of backgrounds, ranging from Ex-Republic military to pirates of the Outer Rim, but trusting in their loyalty to their paycheck and their honor Gil has allowed them to create their own ranking system among themselves. Dubbed the Star-Hawks by the land teams they are the Shriek-Hawks primary team of privateers.

Combat Fleet:
Starfighters and landing craft utilized:

Links:

[member="Gilamar Skirata"]
Sadly I must concur.

I have brought this to Tef before and he was adamant that there are to be no fleeting units for the Codex.

Therefore, I must deny this.

If you wish to post a proposal to change it you are welcome to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom