Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Should we axe divs?

Should we axe divs or can Chaos begin warning people away from lagging the website?

• Total voters
It’s mean to report divs but it’s okay to say they never should’ve been implemented, but don’t get rid of them because we don’t want people punished?

Pick a lane, people.

Kitter Bitters Kitter Bitters

I feel the EXACT same way. It feels like a stupid reason to report a post because very few people are actually effected by it. And even then, switch to the PC could most likely fix it.

I agree with you but I think here the issue might be if everybody doesn’t have a computer? I don’t know if that’s even an issue for our members but some people might only be connecting on mobile. It also can effect a lot of people if it’s an invasion or faction thread.

Maybe a system where we use DIVS in private threads (if all parties agree) and we use them in our bios but they aren’t allowed in public threads? Or maybe they are allowed but with a few guidelines like readable colors, backgrounds that don’t stretch, etc?

It’s mean to report divs but it’s okay to say they never should’ve been implemented, but don’t get rid of them because we don’t want people punished?

Pick a lane, people.

Personally this is the lane I’m in. I think we just need a few guidelines. I like the idea of reporting but I’d just want more information about what happens after the report. I don’t want to get people in trouble because of a DIV.

If they are just asked to change according to a few guidelines that wouldn’t be so bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom