Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should I revive the Order of the Grey

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
What the title says, Should i revive it?

If i did i have other questions that should be answered.

Should it remain neutral like it was at the point of conception, or tie itself to a faction? Should they return to their original temple on Alderaan, and if so should they contact the Alderaanian queen and enter into conversations with the rulers of the planet. Or simply be that shadow that is not talked about.

What do you guys think, and is there any other questions to think over before this is truly put into action?

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Alexandra Feanor"] - I think you should, yeah. Maybe it's because I just finished reading the Dawn of the Jedi novel, which did a fantastic job of depicting the philosophy, habits, and abilities of people who actively try to balance Light and Dark.

[member="Safiriel Bane"] - Just so you know, Clan Rekali and the Order of the Grey have quite a bit of negative IC history. Associating with the Greys is a very fast way to get kicked off Yavin IV -- they're one of the three proscribed organizations on the visa thing.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Alexandra Feanor"] - No argument there, but I seem to recall pretty much every Grey backing him at the time. That's what got the Order kicked off Yavin IV: sustained collective disrespect. I think you were the only one who was actively trying to smooth the waters, and your members went 'nawwww' and shot themselves in the foot. Then the Order stripped out the temples they'd rented, right down to bare stone. So on an IC level, Clan Rekali won't be letting the Greys back in the Gordian Reach, let alone the Yavin system, for much long time.

That's all an IC concern related to Clan Rekali, of course. I think you should revive the Order. Alderaan sounds good; there's also that nice little enclave you still own on Naboo, unless that was a thing before your terrorist stint in Theed.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Ember Rekali"]

Fully agreed. As much as alex loves mando culture, she understands how her order effected the clans the last time.

Also, it was after seeing as alex was never convicted because of the terrorist stunt... I mean she had nothing to do with that.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Alexandra Feanor"] - Oh, I'd thought she was the one who tangled with Boolon and OP. Musta mixed it up. Then yeah, the Naboo enclave might be fun to reactivate. I've got Ajira/Ashin living in Theed right now.

Alexandra Feanor

More she was supposed to supply droids to the terrorists, then got hit by shrapnel when her ship was blown up nearby. But ya, old boolon saved her life and that's what sent her down her path ever since.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Alexandra Feanor"] - You should put a little of the Order's history into your first post. Seeing as this will be a revival and not a brand new thing. Give us peeps who know nothing a little more to chew on.

Ya know. 2 cents. :D

Ember Rekali said:
[member="Alexandra Feanor"] - No argument there, but I seem to recall pretty much every Grey backing him at the time. That's what got the Order kicked off Yavin IV: sustained collective disrespect. I think you were the only one who was actively trying to smooth the waters, and your members went 'nawwww' and shot themselves in the foot. Then the Order stripped out the temples they'd rented, right down to bare stone. So on an IC level, Clan Rekali won't be letting the Greys back in the Gordian Reach, let alone the Yavin system, for much long time.

That's all an IC concern related to Clan Rekali, of course. I think you should revive the Order. Alderaan sounds good; there's also that nice little enclave you still own on Naboo, unless that was a thing before your terrorist stint in Theed.

Hey, don't lump me in there. If I remember correctly, Hakora was trying to help the mandalorians mainly since he had recently joined them. Though I could be thinking of another instance where Vulps caused issues with the Mandos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom