Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shot To The Heart (Lords of the Fringe Dominion of Trevura)

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
His heavy blaster pistol continued to erode the flat pane of transparisteel, behind which panicked Rebels were struggling against the sudden cold wind to remove what looked like critical, critical things. Without question, he intended to blow those things up, burn them, put them to the sword or the torch or whatever was available.

The window blew in a cloud of frozen airborne water vapor - snow, basically. And also bodies.

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
@[member="Rasho the Hutt"]

Saki looked at him and kept her eyes locked, it was one thing to hear darksiders talkign but how bad is it when they aren't actually trying to go in your head. The blades popping back in while she crouched a little lower letting her hands come out. Not taking eyes off the hutt while the force was going through her body. Down into the muscles and bone before charging again. This time whipping the sleeves of her robes into her grip before going for a strike. A charging wampa strike towards the hutts chin with her left while the right went for a throat strike. The force and her own energies rippling off in a faster strike while she looked to close that loop with him. Feed off the thrill of the fight and move like Darron or Jor'si taught her.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Saki"] @[member="Zoe Kelborn"] @[member="Jacques Cavill"]

A Hutt's chin and throat were all pretty much the same thing, and he met them both with a swift uppercut of his sabrestaff's hilt.

The immense Hutt's immense head tilted, and he backed off from the dynamic, tattooed Jedi, pondering the Force. "Something else is here," he said with a glance at his favorite slave girl. Or second favorite -- he could never remember these things. A gobbet of drool parted company with his lip. "Someone else is here. See if you can't root him out."

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Alen Na'Varro"]'s explaation and rationale held water, and Ashin found herself nodding slowly as the mental static lifted. "Whoever that was, they were able to exert a sort of mental influence on me while fighting you. I've never felt the like. Good work driving them off."

She looked around at the discarded high-tech weapons, the shredded passageways, and shrugged. There would be a cleanup crew, to salvage all of this. For now-

"I think it's time to move into the heart of the station."

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
"Yes Sir." Zoe said to her hutt lord, and stuck her hands in his pocket once again, this time taking out a spray bottle of mayonnaise. She began spraying it around the room indiscriminately. With no one in sight the only remaining conclusion was that the person was invisible, or perhaps some sort of chameleon type fellow who could blend into his environment. In either case she didn't like the implications of someone watching her, and Rasho needed to part with his mayonnaise anyways. She wasn't sure if she would find anyting, after all as a non-force sensistive she couldn't sense ghosts, but she would try to find him all the same.

@[member="Rasho the Hutt"] @[member="Jacques Cavill"] @[member="Saki"]

Dharma Vessia

Lords of the Fringe
Entering a hallway that was empty made it feel odd and unnatural with what was going on. The doors were checked. First one was unlocked and opening it gave nothing but disappointment. The room had been empty log enough for dust to build. Dharma was hoping for fun. So hope was placed on the next room had someone to kill.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Floating in hard vacuum, MSE-007 watched a lone escape pod break away. He fired at it ineffectually for a moment, until it jumped to hyperspace. He resumed floating in snow and broken transparisteel and bodies.

He goosed his repulsorlifts and made his mousey, homicidal way into the command decks of the station. He scanned prototypes and blueprints alike, same as he'd done at Roche.

@[member="Rave Merrill"]

While he could see that the trip downward had caused her some wear and discomfort, between his in-depth ability to manage and mitigate pain, as well as naturally and trained enhanced endurance, the effects for the elder, larger Fringer were significantly reduced. It would take more than a controlled, downward climb to hinder him to any degree.

Lucianus joined Rave in the Lab, also noting the laser.

"We shall have to either find a way around or through... or a way to disable the..." He peered further into the lab. His ability to manipulate energy afforded him a certain level of talent in being able to notice the degree and number of instances of its activity. His eyes narrowed. "...a way to disable the lattice."

He looked down at the spellweaver.

"Your thoughts, Merrill."

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
As MSE's blasterfire rocked the escape pod, Ash worked the controls furiously, still shaking from the near miss of that past bit of violence. They'd been strong and fast, and if not for those guns-

Well, maybe she needed a different line of work.

The escape pod leaped for hyperspace, eventual destination Tatooine.

Dharma Vessia

Lords of the Fringe
The next door was opened. Dharma pouted at the sight of nothingness. This was getting disappointing even more. She went down the hall a little more, and she checked the rooms on the way. They were all empty. This was one moment that was going down as suckie in her book. She had to double back and find another hall to hunt down rebels to ensure all were killed.

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
Now that Valik had increased the efficiency of the terminal he set back to work into hacking the Dromund Kass mainframe. The increases in speed were notable, with them increasing his efficiency considerably. Then again, if he hadn't stopped he might have been done by now, but that was a discussion for another time. The firewalls eventually crumbled under his mighty improved computer and adapting slicing techniques. Then he went to access the file registry and began to scroll through it.

"Ensign"

"Yes Dr. Valik."

"Why was I hacking into the Dromund Kass database?"

"I don't know sir, you found me in the middle of the process."

"Where is my original Ensign then?"

"I don't know sir"

"Find him!"

@[member="Lucianus Adair"]

Rave's purple eyes slitted as she stretched out to the Force. "There's no Nightsister spell for handling something like this," she said. "No, this one is going to take actual...technique."

She pointed over and through the lattice. "It's a D.E.M. system, though who knows why Deus Ex Machina is still in business. There's always a hidden cutoff by the last exit, right where -- well, feth it."

Murmuring Speed of the Toocha, she began to contort, even writhe, her way through the lattice.

Saki

Whatever the hutt was thinking about now it only served one purpose.. To give Saki a moments reprieve to think of a new plan... Or as she thought about it... she could just keep trying to old one of fighting him until he got tired. He was a hutt they usually fell sleep in place which might be to her advantage. It was still surprising her he wasn't talking. Shouldn't he be going for the 'I'm stronger with the darkside and give in speeches.'? That was coming to her thoughts for a moment as she clenched her fists until the knuckles were white. Going into the same stance for a moment before charging forward this time letting the techniques come to her. Quick flank with tempered aggression to pivot and whip her body around faster with the force while going for more strikes. Her fists getting some of that speed she needed to attempt several strikes to try and break the hutts arm.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Saki"]'s strength, while impressive, didn't do much against a creature whose arms were as big around as her slim and tattooed waist. His blocks handled her strikes, well, handily.

"You're wasted as a Jedi," he rumbled. "Come work for me as a dancer and I'll make all your dreams come true. I mean it."

Dharma Vessia

Lords of the Fringe
Heading down another hallway, the repeat of the last one began. Nothing for her to kill, this was good and bad. She knew areas were clear and objective of all in the station being killed was closer to achieve. However, she did not get to play with murdering them. They were already killed by others or she did earlier.

Rekali the Hutt

R
Ardak took the bandages presented to him and wrapped them around his torso after putting up some disinfectant. Once that was completed the red Ssi-Ruuk warriors around him lended a hand, or claw rather, to help him get up.

"Thank you."

"Why do you fight for us Shreeftut?" The Ssi-Ruuk asked, and Ardak sighed for a moment, contemplating.

"Because I think I can help you people, and it's the job I've been given." He said simply, and returned to find the priests unharmed, and completed with their ceremony. Another day's work was done, and he'd need to hit a bacta tank here soon enough.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
The final doors opened, and Ashin looked out over...

An assembly line. A curse escaped her as she realized how much of this materiel had already been packed up and exported or evacuated by the Rebel Alliance's intrepid gunrunners. They had literally run guns. Plasma repeaters, boltgun knockoffs, all kinds of strange weaponry could be found here.

Well, Fringe could make use of.

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
The ensign eventually returned, looking at Valik rather questioningly as he tapped his fingers to the Terminal.

"Why was I hacking the Dromund Kass database?" Valik asked.

"You wished to find lightsaber techniques for the past battle sir."

"Ah yes. Thank you Ensign." He said, before realizing something. "You said past battle Ensign?" He asked, hoping he hadn't heard right.

"The battle is not over, but it nearly is. There's not enough time for you to get in a shuttle, reach the planet, and join the troops sir." The ensign responded and Valik sighed, closing his programs.

"Well, there's one day wasted."

Saki

Saki moved back and looked at the Hutt while staring. He wanted her to dance but she had two things, one jedi for life was more appealing and two giving up would only hurt one thing. Her pride as she moved more with her hands up. The fingers pointed out to look upon Rasho, if he had been anyone else with a blade or the force the Kasi techniques would have worked but leverage against a hutt would mean she was able to lift such girth. "Can't do that, galaxy needs us and Hapes wouldn't want to let their black sheep run around without knowing where."

@[member="Rave"] Merrill

The words she muttered, not to him but to some purpose, caused his eyebrows to travel upward. And when she began to twist, bend, contort through the lasered maze, his eyebrows struggled to come down again. And all he could really do is watch, knowing full well that for all his skill that he would not make it safely through the latticework.

So he crossed his arms, and stood there, watching the young woman with muted interest as she made her way through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom