Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shot To The Heart (Lords of the Fringe Dominion of Trevura)

As they all pressed on with a steady pace and seemingly no real resistance, Zius noticed one of the Rebels trying to crawl with little life clinging to the body. He smiled weakly behind his visor, gripping the back of said Rebel's head and yanking it firmly as he flicked his lightsaber out from behind his arm, slicing his throat slowly to enjoy the satisfying hiss of blade against burning flesh. He then threw the head of the murdered corpse into the ground, continuing on with the other two.

@[member="Alen Na'Varro"] @[member="Ashin Varanin"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Alen Na'Varro"] @[member="Zius Aurus"]

Deliberately, Ashin continued to send out the lightning. If he was -- just as deliberately -- going to jump into her killzone, she had to know whether his feet were writing checks his power couldn't cash. A problem more and more common among Forcers, but usually Jedi.

And speaking of Jedi...

"There's someone near," she said. "A Force-user. I'm...getting an odd sort of mental static."

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Zoe Kelborn watched @[member="Rasho the Hutt"] ignore her question. Perhaps he was giving Zoe her recommended daily intake of sass. In any case, it seemed he most pre-occupied thing on his mind was food, as he took his non-saber brandishing hand and reached in and pulled out a snack, before sending it into that bottomless pit that was his stomach.

Food's not a bad idea. She thought to herself, and sneakily put a hand into his pocked, grabbing for a snack.

@[member="Rave Merrill"]

"I am a hunter." He said, as if that would explain everything. "Subtlety is somewhat requisite."

He moved on, tipping open the next door just a titch. This room was empty. An intersection was up ahead. He felt out the left and right routes, and noted there was one coming towards them from each side. He signaled as such to his companion, and they both moved up, where he slipped soundlessly around the corner to his right, and deftly stepped his lightsaber clear through the chest of the man there, and helping him gently to the deck as he expired. A straight fall could sound off an unwanted thud.

Dharma Vessia

Lords of the Fringe
Opening a door that was thought to go into another hall even if the door told Dharma it was sleeping quarters, she still went with it. Once a choice was made by her, she was dead set on it, come hell or high water. It gave her sense of being in control of her future even if everything told her how her life was going to be. All that came out of her mouth even though it was just her and rebels, "I hate it when they are right."

@[member="Lucianus Adair"]

She was, as it happened, tired of fishing for a little attention -- sometime the instincts of a teenager influenced the patterns and experience of fifty years of Nightsister memories. To be quiet, of course, was to seem as if she'd been quieted, but this fell into the cateogry of times in which others' opinions are not relevant. Probably.

Looping her almost-silent paralysis gun over her back, she pulled out her knives. "Amazed you use a lightsabre, if silence is what you're after," she said quietly. "I have extra. Derriphan's Eye alchemical blades."

Ha. Alen's momentum had carried him into Ashin's rather impressive continuous arc of Force Lighting, which Alen absorbed with his lightsaber while moving out of the way of the deathly arc. His lower arms were a feeling a little hot ... he made a note to never, ever cross Ashin Varanin, and moved on. It seemed like real resistance was coming. A Jedi? Brilliant ... possibly an actual fight was on the cards.

"Interesting." He panted. Alen often got by through sheer willpower, Force knew the smoking was no good for his lungs.

@[member="Ashin Varanin"] @[member="Zius Aurus"]

Rekali the Hutt

R
To his disappointment Ardak's theory on why you could see lasers and hear them fired in the Wars of the Stars was ignored, and not documented. He felt a little miffed about that if he was being completely honest with himself, but he got over it momentarily. After all, they were heading to battle. Couldn't let something silly like physics mess with your thoughts along the way there.

"Have you taken them yet Rex?"

"No sir, two more fighters sir."

"Punch it to the surface. We don't have time."

"Yes Shreeftut" The pilot replied and there was a sudden thrust as he accelerated to the surface.

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
@[member="Rasho the Hutt"]

"What the hell do you mean" Saki looked at the area while she stumbled out a little into the hall and turned her head. The lower levels of the station were something and the Hapen looked at them all. Her face showing more annoyance at being out here. Whatever had been planned she hadn't wanted part of it but what was a jedi to do. Though seeing the Hutt she raised an eyebrow. "Hey aren't you one of those guys from Dac?" It wasn't everyday a hutt in armor with a saber was nearby and she brushed off her robes.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Zoe Kelborn"] @[member="Saki"]

He did not notice her take his food, and that right there said a lot about where his mind was at. And no, it wasn't a Nautolan in a gold bikini. That was later. "Where else is one such as I to go?" he said absently, at last, straining in the Force. "There is nowhere else. Also, someone is here. Probably someone worth killing."

He turned a corner, and there she was. With a grunt, he closed the distance between them, lighstaff flickering out for a low left strike, a high right, a high left.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Alen Na'Varro"] @[member="Zius Aurus"]

There. They walked into the kill zone. She could work with that, and a little precog ensured the amount by which she could work with that. She'd set up a handful of huge guns behind a portable force-field barricade. Now, an immense plasma repeater in each hand, she unleashed hell on the potentially-unsuspecting Fringers with Force-enhanced aim.

Dharma Vessia

Lords of the Fringe
Since it was what she was told, the rebels in it had been scrambling to arm up. She giggled as it was known what was coming. Really with her issues, doing anything outside of couple abilities was more a pain. The favorites were what others got to deal with. This time though, shooting was not offer to the rebels as she made them sink into her reality of talking inanimate objects. The beds, footlockers, walls, and ceiling were all telling them who to beat up until one was left. That one was for Dharma to enjoy. Ten minutes later, she was dancing around singing in the mess the rebels made.

@[member="Rave Merrill"]

After the kill, he disengaged the blade of his lightsaber, the strange glow dissipating entirely.

"I have not taken the time to acquire... other weaponry since my arrival." He admitted, coming to stand at his full height again. "I used to have a substantial personal armoury."

Lucianus turned to Rave, both eyebrows raised slightly.

"Extra, you say?" He glanced at her blades, then back to her face. "Those would be preferable."

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
Valik continued running his fingers through the console, creating programs and running them simultaneously, pushing and prodding at the individual points of Dromund Kass's firewalls. It was tedious work, with each process being ran taking a few minutes to run and then compile the data and return the results. In fact, he'd wager this system was operating at around 73% of the speed of the terminal's he usually used at his labs. Perhaps if he upgraded them that would make the process go faster.

"Ensign, I need a hydrospanner, two sticks of bubblegum, a box of matches, and whatever wire you can find ASAP."

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Zius Aurus"] @[member="Alen Na'Varro"]

Her gut said wait, and she waited on the cusp of crossing into a certain intersection. Her gut also said warn them, and she didn't. Traps happened. Always. For now, she needed to see how Alen reacted -- and there was the issue of that odd mental static...

She drew back into cover just as immense amounts of plasma roared past.

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Zoe Kelborn was quite happy that her Huttlord had not noticed her reallocation of his resources. If he didn't notice the loss of food that probably meant he was readying himself for combat, as he'd have noticed her if he was thinking about her dancing or . . . whatever it was hutts found intersting in their slave girls. And if he was this on edge, it was probably a Force User.

Zoe Kelborn two about three steps back, then sat down, and began eating her sandwhich. She'd join the fight in a minute, and he could handle himself in the meantime.

@[member="Rasho the Hutt"] @[member="Saki"]

@[member="Lucianus Adair"]

She tossed him a pair of the knives and drew her other two. "I made them as prizes for a contest, a long time ago, but I make them in my off hours to keep my skills...sharp, so to speak. The sheaths are made for a variety of poisons. Me, I favor Zerek Strain - infectious Sith Poison. Or Devaronian Blood Poison. But these knives work well enough without. I beat a Sith Master in a kaggath using just a pair of these."

Rekali the Hutt

R
Though it took a few hits, the shuttle safely made it onto the planet. He put himself at the edge of the door before pressing the button, exposing them to the outside world. He chucked a grenade before a small boom was heard, and the crimson Ssi-Ruuk around him shot out into the world, securing the rest of the threats. They then moved out slowly, Ardak taking point as the Red Ssi-Ruuk formed a circle around their Golden priests.

"Set up a perimeter" He ordered, and they fanned out. It was Consecrating time.

Dharma Vessia

Lords of the Fringe
“Stop it, little one.” A deep voice said.

Dharma stopped to pout and question the voice. “So why should I not have my fun?”

It replied, “You are here for a reason so do it.” Then other voices from the things in the room spoke up and gave her the normal spill of information. It had nothing to do with the moment. It was always about what was coming or happen in the past. In the end, Dharma just wanted to get away from them. She left the room and moved on down the hallway.

"Split her fire." Alen did not speak much during battles, only what was necessary. Having precog himself he managed to bat away the enemy fire for a few seconds before becoming a mobile target, expecting @[member="Zius Aurus"] to do the same. And then there was the force field, and here he was without a spare power gem. In the confines of the corridor, the clone was a tough opponent indeed. So Alen moved to his left, indicating that Zius move down the right to out flank the tough clone in a pincer. He took a grazing hit on his left shoulder while instructing Zius, which left a nasty zing and limited movement, though he Controlled Pain for now until he could find a medic.

Alen looked to clear the barricade without leaving the air, so to speak, so he used Speed to run up the walls and attempt to clear the barricades that way.

@[member="Ashiin Varanin"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom