Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Short LOA

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Just going on a short LOA to cool my jets. A couple of things going on on the board, nothing staff or factory related, have got me hot under the collar. Plus, I'm fighting off a cold and the cold meds seem to be barely working, so I'm cranky and irritable.

So, I'm just gonna take a couple of days off before I put someone through a wall or something. I'll skim the board and, if you reeaally need me to, I can get a post up or two, but for the most part I'm just gonna be resting and relaxing.

Malik Rodarch

M
But the tournament betting! How will I fulfill my lust for gambling!?

Nah, don't die. Eat your vegetables.

[member="Malik Rodarch"] You can just give me all your credits I be more then happy to lighten that count of yours.

Please Popo take care drink some tea w/ honey.

Popo said:
Just going on a short LOA to cool my jets. A couple of things going on on the board, nothing staff or factory related, have got me hot under the collar. Plus, I'm fighting off a cold and the cold meds seem to be barely working, so I'm cranky and irritable.

So, I'm just gonna take a couple of days off before I put someone through a wall or something. I'll skim the board and, if you reeaally need me to, I can get a post up or two, but for the most part I'm just gonna be resting and relaxing.

I am to blame for the cold.

Tooootally my bad.

That being said... I did tell you not to drink after me.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Captain Larraq"]
We're locked in a tiny metal box for 13-18 hours at a time and generally operate within 2-5 feet of each other at all times. I was gonna get it anyways lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom