Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Short Introduction

You can venture to the Marketplace in the Factory section of the forums and purchase one there (Be aware that companies can deny you purchase if they believe you don't have the ability to spend the amount of credits they charge) with credits.

Credits being a sort of non-existent semi-existent currency on Chaos that is more or less amassed by notoriety, "jobs", and other role-playing experiences. For example, one would not expect to see a player spend 3 million credits on something unless they've amassed a wealth over the course of the character's existence.

That aside, you could do a thread where you steal a ship from an NPC or even a player (Just make sure to contact said player first).

[member="Skippy"]

As a Jedi, I'd advise you build one into your back-story e.g. won one in a game of Pazaak, inherited from eccentric uncle. Why? Because we're Jedi and material things should be eschewed. I use two ships but neither are my own - they belong to the Republic. But then I get around well enough... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom