Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Short Introduction

Thanks for the help so far guys. I have another (quick) question: Say I want to be a force user but I don't want to join a particular faction. In this particular case, I would just want to roleplay with others and get a feel for things, working my way up from the bottom with a brand new character. How would I go about doing that/is this possible?

[member="Skippy"]

you can go to the roleplay discussion board and request training. join open threads, or private ones if invited. or even make your own.

it is absolutely possible to grow your character without joining a faction.

[member="Skippy"]
You really don't need a faction at all, it just makes things easier (regardless of what others say). Simply jump into open public threads and start roleplaying once your character sheet has been posted or post a Looking For Group (it's a tag you can add) thread in the Roleplaying Discussion board and sort out any ideas you might have with others.

The help I'm getting is wonderful, thank you guys. I was also wondering what the rules/restrictions of using the Force were?

[member="Mrrew"]
Skippy Vestex! Yes, Galaxies. that would be me! Who are you?

[member="Skippy"] - Woo, another Habboer. :D

I was Darth_Revan. (The purple guy that did way too many backflips and once made you a cane, and then the hyperactive Squib who almost got exiled for sugar-highed rampages about three times.) Lmao.

[member="Skippy"]

Yep! :D I was Josh's for awhile as Izri, I believe I was almost yours at one point but then I went inactive. :p .I've been good, found a place where you don't have to wait around for hours in order to rp. Lol.

[member="Char"] - Holy crap, the Habboers have arrived! Lol. Of course I remember you. How's it going?

Glad to see familiar faces. :lol:

Char

Princess Charmander!
Mrrew said:
[member="Skippy"]

Yep! :D I was Josh's for awhile as Izri, I believe I was almost yours at one point but then I went inactive. :p .I've been good, found a place where you don't have to wait around for hours in order to rp. Lol.

[member="Char"] - Holy crap, the Habboers have arrived! Lol. Of course I remember you. How's it going?

Glad to see familiar faces. :lol:
[Member=Mrrew]
I've been fantastic yeah! What about you?! Awesome to speak again man. We should all RP together sometime!

Major Faction

Joy

OOC Writer Account
[member="Char"] | [member="Skippy"]

You're here too? This is too much...

Hello friends. Welcome to Chaos. As I have told the lady, but not so much the man (I had no idea you two would eventually join up), but you can transfer your characters from intswrp to Chaos, as I have done with [member="Vilox Pazela"] and [member="Darth Ayra"]. If you head to your profile, you can see characters in the far corner and when you click on that, you can add a sub-account which you can use to post as your characters, as I did for Vilox and Ayra.

Char

Princess Charmander!
[Member=Vazela]

Hey!

Deffo I will be making Lara first and depending on what happens I will be looking into bringing Mia over eventually, if it's allowed of course! :)

Major Faction

Joy

OOC Writer Account
[member="Char"]

Just remember to bring evidence that your character achieve master (I gave screenshots of my biographies off intswrp) and a cookie for the local God [member="Tefka"], who will rustle your jimmies if you get on the wrong side of him.

[member="Char"] - I was wondering which one you'd bring over. And yeah, we should definitely do a habboer thread! :D

Like Vazela said, just try to get some proof and you should be good to transfer whoever you like. :) Everyone vouching for you should be good enough, though. :D

[member="Skippy"]

I see you've joined the Republic and I've sent you a brief message. If you have any questions or just want to talk about Jedi stuff, just PM me (click on my name above my picture and select the message option).

Thank you [member="Corvus Raaf"] and [member="Asterion"] and [member="Marcus Rann"]

Another question: What are the rules on ships? How can I obtain one/use one legitimately?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom