Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shopping and Drinking(Ice)

"Hmm good so this is a date, I was hoping so, it gives me an excuse to do this" She smiled and leaned forward towards him, leaving the final bit for him. Her lips ready to kiss. She hoped she wasn't being too forward but Lauren wanted to see what he would do. She was feeling bold. Lauren waited anxiously those few seconds feeling like an enternity as she waited for him to either kiss her or to reject her advance. It was the most nerve wracking moment of her life.

Lauren had done a lot of things in her life, following the path of her mother. But this was one thing she had never done before, her first kiss. She would grace it upon this man, who seemed so nice and so gentle. She wanted it to be something special, so she thrust it on him far to early most likely but well she had never felt this way before. She needed to do something anything. Lauren thus decided to make this move but as the seconds ticked away she felt like maybe it was the biggest mistake of her life.

[member="Ice"]

"Well isn't she quite the intriguing woman?" He thought to himself as he watched her move toward him for a kiss. He was surprised by her very forward move. Fortunately for her, Ice was not put off by this at all. If anything, he liked her more for it. Fortune favors the bold, or so he always thought. And she was making quite the bold move now. Moving closer to her as she closed her eyes, he could feel his heart start to beat faster. Ice discreetly shoved the dog well out of the way with one hand, as he moved a strand of hair gently out of the way with the other. His hand softly caressing the side of her cheek. Closing in, he touched her nose with his in an "Eskimo kiss" fashion.

At long last, and what seemed like ages in those few seconds, his lips touched hers. They were soft to the touch, and he found himself instantly captured by her allurements. In quite the passionate display, he returned her advance. And enjoyed every second of it.

Ice pulled away for just a moment, to catch a glimpse of her golden brown eyes once again. An impressed smile could be found on his face for just a moment before he moved back in to steal another kiss from this amazing woman whom he has just met. The sad part about good things is they eventually have to come to an end. As their first kiss finally came to an end, he couldn't help but let slip a small chuckle. "Well, now I'm not so sure I want to go back out and share you with the rest of the galaxy."

His tone was both genuine as it was playful.

[member="Lauren Walsh"]

Lauren's heart leaped out of her chest. She felt her body explode with feeling and passion and her nerves spread sending delightful pleasure throughout them. The kiss igniting a feeling unlike anything Lauren had felt, it was her very first kiss. She looked at him wide eyed as she stayed close, not wanting to separate. "I.." She let out not sure what to say as she was warm inside and well she felt so very unique. She didn't know how to describe it. "Well.. as much as I would like to get to know you that way... you see" She blushed " That was my first kiss... so I don't know if I am ready for more." She blushed and looked down fiddling with her hair.

Lauren looked up and gave a small smile kissing him again. " But hopefully it won't be my last" She did manage to say feeling a bit braver again, now that she had admitted that to him. It felt good to tell the truth when it came to things like that. It was the right thing to do. Lauren smiled still red, looking up at him afraid maybe that was a turn off. She shrank a bit, her boldness backing off just that bit, her own will the only think keeping it there.

[member="Ice"]

He smiled at her comment, bringing a hand up to her chin to lure her in for one more kiss. One that he passionately continued once it had begun. He savored the taste of her lips. She really was quite a woman. And he was having a hard time believing that this was truly her first kiss. "It won't be." He said reassuringly. "Of that I am certain." He said with a smirk as he smoothly wrapped a hand around her back to bring her in even closer for one more kiss.

When it was finished, his forehead rested on hers and he looked deeply into her eyes. "Alright, we had better get going then if we are going to make it to where I was meaning to take you." Reluctantly, he pulled away and got to his feet. With an outstretched hand, he offered to help her up so they could be off. "i'm going to take you to the jungle area. We have a beach their and a lazy river that we can float along for as long as we wish." Although her intoxicating kisses left him only wanting more. He had will enough to restrain himself, and enjoy her simple company which was more than pleasant in of itself. He would have to slow his breathing down though as what she did to him was almost surprising even to Ice.

[member="Lauren Walsh"]

"Well then I suppose we should go" She said getting in the lift with a gigle. She closed her eyes for a moment remembering each kiss and the way it made her feel. She squirmed and blushed as she noted Ice staring at him. "Sorry, I just couldn't help but think of your kisses. " She giggled and waited as the lift took them down back to their speeder where she got in and waited for her slow poke of a date. "Come on, I want to get there sometime today." She giggled and took the moment to get comfortable. She was having fun with him. She had very reluctantly separated, and she had brought Rico with a giggle as she felt he should come with. "Good boy, now stay still while we make our way there."

[member="Ice"]

He smirked as he followed her into the turbolift and made their way to the speeder. "Ima comin' Ima comin'." He said jokingly. "Geez, first date and she's already bossin' me around huh boy?" Ice finished with a chuckle. His eyes drifted back toward her for a moment. A mischievous glint in his eye could be readily seen. "Brace yourself." He warned playfully. And with that, slammed his foot on the gas pedal, quickly sending them speeding toward there destination. She wanted speed? He was more than happy to oblige.

The speeder, Lauren would probably notice, didn't go back the way it came. Instead it disappeared into an unknown tunnel. In point of fact, it was an access tunnel for workers and the like, but since it was very sparsely populated, Ice usually used it to get around the station quickly to avoid traffic. He had programmed to droids to keep an eye on his location, as Ice's need for speed normally got the better of him once he entered here. He threw an arm around her as a particularly sharp turn approached.

Rico handled it like a champ. With his magnetic feet adhering to the floor, the droid dog never once flinched. No matter how fast his master took certain hair pin turns. Approaching the main thoroughfare again, Ice slowed back down as the doors opened, allowing them back onto the main access streets. A few seconds later, the stopped at the "parking" area. Ice jumped out and walked around to her side of the speeder, graciously holding a hand out to help her down. "Ready? I trust that was quick enough?" Ice said with a smirk.

[member="Lauren Walsh"]

Lauren squealed as they sped up and then again as they took the sharp turn. Her heart racing. It was one thing driving that fast, another being the passenger going that fast. She hadn't realized she had clutched on to Ice. She took a deep breath or three before saying anything. "yeah, that most certainly was..." She said still recovering a bit. She took his hand and got down with ease thanks to him. He was such a gentleman. She giggled and went down to the beach laying on a chair, taking off her cover up and smiling towards him. Surely he would like the view. of her bikini She giggled and looked out not quite brave enough to get in the water. She instead looked up at Ice, curious what he was going to do.

[member="Ice"]

He may know how to be a gentleman, but occasionally his more primal side took over. This was slightly the case, when he let her take the lead just a bit. What!? A man can enjoy the view, can't he? He wasn't too far behind her though, so when she looked at him, a simply smile lay across his face. He stalled just a second to feel the cool refreshing water passing over his feet. The temperature was right on the verge of being considered warm, but still retained just enough of a crispness to not be.

I walked up close with a playful grin. Planting a quick kiss on her lips he wrapped his arms around her and picked her up. Not wasting another second he quickly moved to deeper water. "Deep breathe." He finished in a mischievous tone as he dove in, taking her with him.

[member="Lauren Walsh"]

"Hey! this isn't fair!" She playfully squealed and hit him as she felt her self go under. She had taken a deep breath and was glad as she felt her self go down into the water. When they surfaced again she kissed him and then put all her weight down on his head trying to dunk Ice. " Ah ha take this!" She said pushing him into the water with any luck. She was having fun and well despite being picked off the chair and dragged into the water she was having a good time. "She swam off after she either failed or suceeded dunking Ice. " not again!" She said putting distance between them. "You are full of surprises you know that?" She said with a smile as she fought her urge to sneak a kiss to him again. she had a feeling he would take advantage of their closeness again.

[member="Ice"]

Ice was lured in by her kiss, only to be dunked back down under the water. "Pfft! Coming from the person that lured me in with a kiss just to try and drown me." He said laughingly in reply to her comment after resurfacing. He obviously didn't think that was what she was trying to do. But merely get him back. He then held his hands up in a mock surrender. "Don't worry. I won't." He lowered back into the water till just his head was above and swam toward her. Closing in, he approached cautiously to avoid spooking her.

Reaching out, his hands gently landed on her sides and slid around to the small of her back as he pulled her in closer. "But I hope you're still having fun. I know I am." He was moving in to steal another kiss when i giant splash sent a wave of water over the both of them. Rico, had apparently decided it was time to join in the swimming. Dog paddling his way to the couple, he began to try and lick at their faces.

"Awe Rico!" He said in only mild annoyance, as it was actually kind of funny. "Way to kill the mood buddy!" He finished with a laugh.

[member="Lauren Walsh"]

Lauren giggled and pet Rico. " Hey there Rico" She giggled and pet him feeling safe still close and held by Ice. Which she wasn't going to say anything about him holding her still if he wasn't. She rather liked it. "I am having fun, don't you worry." She said with a smile and a kiss. Lauren wanted him to know she appreciated it all. " though someone decided to ruin my plans to sun bathe and here I am all wet and in the water. " She smiled and giggled looking at Ice. It was funny how she had just met the man and he had made farther than any guy who had tried the same. She wondered if she could keep it just a fling, she wasn't so sure the more she spent time with him.

Lauren giggled and sunk down out of Ice's arms and surfaced up a distance away. " The water is so perfect!" She said backstroking now. " I could stay here all the time." She said as she did so. It was great to relax and swim. She needed it. and the fact it was just the two of them made it that much better. She had to say there was something nice about being on a beach on a date all by yourselves.

[member="Ice"]

He chuckled at her comment. She really did have a pleasant smile, a cute laugh. An eyebrow raised though as he began to swim next to her. "Oh could you now? Well... if the graduate is looking for work in this particular sector of the galaxy, I might be able to forward a resume and/or school records. I just so happen to know the man in charge. I am the manager here after all." He said with a laugh and a wink. "i mean if you already have an offer elsewhere, or want to work closer to home I understand of course...but! I wanted to throw out the option." Well dang. That was surprisingly easier than he thought it'd be. Course it helps when she was able to set that topic up so perfectly.

Now the question was, what would she think of the offer? After all, they had only known each other for an extremely short time. But this was only a fling....right? Ice forced the thoughts from his mind. It was far to soon to even be considering that question. For now, he would simply enjoy her company and see where things went. After all, she might find his other interests to be a bit much for a "simple doctor". And in reality he wasn't the nice guy she probably took him for. I mean, he always tried to be a good person. Well as much as a former smuggler, slicer, gun for hire, and now successful business person could be. Then there was his habit of never settling down.

The dreary thoughts almost brought a frown to his face, when he again forced them from his mind and focused on the hear and now. The sweet beautiful woman who was swimming next to him.

[member="Lauren Walsh"]

"Well I have other offers.. but well i have heard good things about your medical center, but I had missed their cutoff date." She said with a smile. " I would hate to get in on a special favor..." She said looking at him, and there was the thing he didn't know about her too. "Well I am a little more than a doctor though, I have yet to find someone to utilize all of my talents.." She bit her lip and then thought something. "I know... " She stood up so that she wasn't swimming and that he could see what was going on, she cringed as she dug her nail into her skin to break it and blood began to trickle. " Now watch..." She said as she channeled the force into the wound healing it and soon you would never know Lauren had ever hurt herself. " Ta da!" She said with a giggle.

Lauren hoped she didn't scare him or anything, she was using the force after all. " I use to be a Templar... though I think they are called obsidian knights now." She referred to the ACA's group of force users. "I have focused on healing and have wanted to know more than just how to heal with the force, so I have become a doctor. I studied with my mother, and well got in to school rather early. I just hope that where i choose to work is the right fit, I mean I want to make a difference.. to save lives. I just don't know how to best do that."

She blushed " Sorry for getting so serious..."

[member="Ice"]

"Well funny thing about this place. Al those workers you see walking about...almost none of them are alive. They are 99% droids that I built. We have a few people who perform shows and such. But for the most part, the only living people here are all guests. So you certainly wouldn't be putting a person out of a job." Ice said reassuringly.

As she went on to speak, he raised an eyebrow as she reached out and actually cut herself. He flinched for a moment as he tried to figure out what in the world she was doing. His confusion soon turned more into a look of wonder. He had never actually gotten to see a force user heal a wound like that. It was quite a fascinating thing to behold. Her mention of Templars and Knights had him becoming nervous though. Had he really just let a paramilitary type person into some of his most secure areas without even a thought?

His smile had faded a bit, but hadn't vanished when he realized he was letting his thoughts show on his face. Warmly smiling once again, he finally spoke. "Well now. That was very interesting. Can't say I expected....any of that either. I uh...hmm." His mind was a whirlwind of thoughts. At least she had actually admitted her past though and not try to hide it. That was usually a sign of an honest person not trying to hide anything. Perhaps his paranoid side was getting the better of him. Still experience had told him it was better to be safe than sorry.

Also something only a force user might notice was that Ice too was force sensitive. Though he didn't know it himself. Ice was beginning to think her skills though might be better utilized elsewhere than here coddling the super rich. He wondered how adventurous she was. "Tell me. Do you like traveling?" He paused there and rolled his eyes at his own stupid question. "Of course you like traveling...you're here." He added while facepalming. "I mean what are your thoughts on going on an expedition? I'll be leading a group to explore a new world. Anyway, we have good indications of local wildlife. Possibly hostile. I could use a good doctor like you. You'd be properly protected of course!" He said with a wink. "What do you think of that?"

[member="Lauren Walsh"]

[member="Ice"]
"That sounds wonderful!" She said with a smile hugging him. " I mean... if it is a job and you don't mind that I haven't done my resdiency.. but I have helped my mother who is a healer for ages, so I wouldn't be new to actually practicing healing. " She smiled If Lauren had more training with the force she might of noticed but she didn't . "Also a warning... keep in mind that my dad is the Grand Admiral of the Omega Protectorate, and well he is protective of me so.. its best if he thinks I am still here. " She said with a nervous smile. " I know I am an adult but tell him that.. " She rolled her eyes and then found them on Ice. She stole a kiss. " I would love to take the job... Plus that means that I can spend more time with you." She said with a giggle as she kissed him again, she liked doing that, it felt so right.

[member="Ice"]

Her warning only served to get Ice thinking of possible new contracts. But that thought was soon banished. He wouldn't use Lauren as a simple means to drum up business. She was an awesome person as far as he could see, and had only been honest and sweet to him. Still, he wonder which admiral she was referring too. Research was a definite must in the very near future.

"Oh that doesn't scare me! My courage only rises with every effort to intimidate me." He said in an almost poetic though still obviously sarcastic manner before laughing at his own cheesiness. "Still, I am the soul of discretion. If that is what you wish, then so be it. Good to have you with the team!" He said genuinely as he more than willingly returned her kisses. He found himself banishing the thought of work, and instead, simply was wanting to enjoy some rare time without anything to do but relax and enjoy his time in the arms of a beautiful woman.

[member="Lauren Walsh"]

Lauren smiled." It is ok, if he finds out he finds out. " She giggled and enjoyed being close to him again. "So this planet... we are exploring it huh. Sounds fun." She said finding her hands tracing his chest. " So I suppose I need to move here then, know anywhere one can afford to rent? " She asked with a giggle as she placed her head on his chest. It was perfectly comfortable right here and now. Lauren didn't want to move, so she wouldn't. "I mean... I just figure since I am working here now.. and all" She blushed and turned and pressed her forehead to his chest so he couldn't see her blush.

Lauren had to admit that she was falling for this man, something about him drew her in so fast and hard. She was going to have to try to be careful. She didn't want to get hurt. But that hardly seemed a concern as she enjoyed being in his arms.

[member="Ice"]

"Heh. Don't worry about your villas. I got you covered. I can't have my star doctor homeless now can I?" He kissed the crown of her head before raising a hand to her chin to lift her face. "I'll take care of everything you need." He said reassuringly as he bumped her forehead gently with his and looked into her eyes. It was funny. Normally he was a very logical thinker. Not so much today. How fast they were taking things didn't make any sense whatsoever, but here they were. And he wasn't going to argue.

How long this would last, he obviously had no clue, but now that didn't matter. I would continue to enjoy his time in the arms of this surprising beauty. Breaking away from the thoughts, he cleared his throat. "So...anything else you might like to do, see, visit? Or shall we stay here a while longer?"

[member="Lauren Walsh"]

" I think that Rico is hungry, we should probably do something about that" She said with a giggle. Knowing she was indeed the hungry on. She kissed him and stared into his eyes glad to have him so close. "Well I don't want charity, it will have to be part of my pay" She said at him before kissing him again. " So do you know anywhere where we can eat?" She asked with a giggle.

Lauren was enjoying her self and despite how fast it was going, it seemed so right.

[member="Ice"]

Well that was interesting. She wanted to earn her way, and not be given charity. That showed a great bit of depth to her character. Ice almost wanted to pinch her and make sure she was actually real. I mean seriously, were there really people this good still left in the galaxy? "It's not charity. You'll be saving lives. That deserves top pay. And I've always believed that to keep good talent, you pay well." He smiled while he then greedily took in every kiss. She was rather good at that too. He certainly had no idea that he had given her fer first kiss. Nor would he have believed it at first.

Her last question though had him thinking for a couple seconds before I wide smile began to work its way onto his face. "I do indeed. But first, what are you in the mood for?" While he gave her a moment to think, he called out to Rico. "Rico, datapad, fetch." Rico instantly swam back out of the water and gently retrieved the datapad. Making his way back to the waterline, he gently moved in and swam to Ice who then took it. "Good boy." He said eagerly to Rico while petting his head. "So any ideas?"

[member="Lauren Walsh"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom