Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shopping and Drinking(Ice)

"What about Atrisian or Corellian.. or what planet was my sister viceroy of... I can't remember but I liked their food. " She thought out loud. " Umm the first two will have to do. " She giggled. She really liked him, and well he was willing to take her for everything she had been. "So you own this whole station, that is amazing. I can't imagine how much that must cost. So I have decided something" She giggled waiting to hear him ask what. " You are my boyfriend, and as such I expect for us to not have a one night stand, or else just maybe I will sick my father after you. " She said with a giggle. "That is if you are ok with that. "

[member="Ice"]

[member="Lauren Walsh"]

He kept working diligently on his datapad as she spoke. He found it amusing how she had referred to herself as only a simple doctor. Ice didn't know to many doctors who had a father who was an admiral in a prominant navy, and now a sister who's a viceroy? She seemed as connected with the upper ends of society as much as he was....possibly moreso. Then her own abilities and qualities made her stand out from your average citizen too. Although he found all these tidbits a bit funny, he also appreciated her humble attitude. There was precious little he hated more than a snob.

After having sent off a couple commands he pulled up a couple menus for the type of food she was interested in. "Here ya go, Atrisian and Corellian it is! Go ahead and pick whatever you like. I'm putting the order in now, so it should be ready by the time we arrive." Once she had done so, he put in an order for himself. While he was doing so, he casually asked, "What?" His attention almost snapped instantly to her at the mention of boyfriend. He was slightly taken aback by the sudden declaration. But then...he didn't really see anything wrong with it either.

"Sounds good to me darlin'. Well...the part about you being my girlfriend. NOT the part about you sickin' your father on me." He finished with a laugh as he lowered the datapad away and gave her another kiss.

Lauren smiled and ordered some Atrisian food and giggled a bit at his answer. "I am glad you accept, I would hate to sick my father on any man. " She said with a giggle. She stole a kiss from him with a giggle. Lauren liked him alot even if it didn't make sense for them to after so short a time, something about him just made him seem the only option for her. " So tell me a bit bout your self as we dry off, and I will do the same." She giggled as she walked onto the beach and poised a bit for him, smiling as she felt his eyes rove over her. She liked looking good for him. Lauren giggled a bit as she grabbed a towel and began to dry off. She really was falling for him.

[member="Ice"]

[member="Lauren Walsh"]

He followed her on out and kept typing a few more commands into his datapad while she wasn't looking. He had a fun idea, and wanted to be discreet. His attention was soon averted though when he noticed her drying off. He caught himself even tilting his head a bit at the view, but quickly checked the action with a boyish smirk. Her request to know more about him was a difficult, though understandable one. But how to go about telling a woman like this about his less than upstanding past. Here nearly frowned at the prospect. He wasn't used to telling anyone really about who....or even what he really was.

Stepping out of the water, he put hit datapad on the ground and also began to dry off. "Well...I used to be a simple ship captain when I was younger. Through a series of unfortunate and eventually fortunate events, I managed to make a tidy profit off a particular shipment. But it was during that drop, that I met a woman who introduced me to the Shadow Empire. It's uh, a small nation of a few planets on the far side of the galaxy. Anyway, somehow I was able to make a good impression on the upper echelon of that society. I quickly rose in rank till I became the Shadow Hand of the Emperor. Essentially the third in command of the Shadow Empire."

He paused there to take a breath as he finished drying off. He didn't really like telling his story. It felt like he was bragging. Pushing past that, he continued on. "Anyway, between the final success of my shipping business and my position within the Shadow Empire, I was able to start my first company. Shadow Tech Industries. My team and I developed several items, a couple of which have become exceedingly popular among certain circles. I got incredibly lucky and was able to ride one wave of success after another. I came up with Libertalia when I realized I was going to need wealthy contacts if I wanted my up and coming businesses to thrive. I have found the best way to do that is make a resort. They are relaxed and happy. Perfect time to make new friends and contacts. I teamed up with 2 other groups and we pooled our resources. I think the final tally was around 5 billion credits."

"Once the station was built though, we made our money back and then some with the sale of half the villas constructed here. The other half are used for people to rent if they just want to visit....as you know." He added with a smile. "But our contract was so, that I was able to take the money from the sales and buy out their shares. I lost two thirds of the profits, but I gained the whole station. They got their credits back and a good deal more in return for their help. Since then, I have opened up SolaraTron Industries. It's a droid design and build company. We just finished our first design recently in fact." He said with a nod toward Rico.

"But I have ambitions to make other things, and have no desire to rely on others for supplies. Thus why I am also starting a shipbuilding operation with a new partner, as well as the mining operation it seems you will now be joining us on. And that is my story in a nutshell." He said with a light laugh. Finished with his tale and he felt successfully able to gloss over his less reputable past without lying, he looked to her. "Your turn."

"Wow... You have such an exciting life." She said putting her coverall on. "Well I am the daughter of Johnathan and Kalia Walsh, and the sister of Sophia Walsh. I am in their shadow really.. My mom is a great healer.. I am trying to be like her. My dad is a great admiral, though I didn't get any of his brains for ships. My sister is doing who knows what now but has been rather important in the CIS in the past. I have sort of been stuck between the CIS and the Omega Protectorate since my family is on both sides. I went to school cause I got bored of training with the force.. and such. It got me away from my family so it was nice. I finally graduated and here I am. " She said, her story not nearly as exciting.
" I know it isn't as exciting as yours. "

[member="Ice"]

[member="Lauren Walsh"]

Ice moved casually, trying to buy his workers a little bit more time. Truthfully they wouldn't need much, but still. As he listened to her story, he raised an eyebrow. "Wait you have family in both the Omega Protectorate AND the new ASA? Geez, I'm sorry. That must be difficult. Kind of one of the perks about being neutral I suppose. Still, I imagine having such important people in your family made things more exciting than you are letting on." He paused for a second and thought about what she said. "But anyway, I'm glad you made it here. And it looks like soon, you'll have a tale or two to tell of your own when we get back." He finished with a smile as he hopped into the speeder.

When she hopped on, Ice took off, though at a much more casual speed. The curious thing was he wasn't going back toward the main facility where the wharf and subsequent restaurants were. Instead he went deeper into the jungle. At a certain twist in the trail, Ice pressed a button on his datapad. What appeared to be no more than a rock, quickly opened up to reveal a small hollow. Ice parked the speeder in there and nodded for Lauren to exit. When she did, he pressed another button and the rock closed back up, perfectly concealing the speeder. He gave her a playful smirk and nodded for her to follow him. "Come. This way. I want to show you something." He said as he led her off the trail and even deeper into the jungle.

Not too far away, but hidden from view of the trail, a small foot path became evident. The path twisted and turned as they continued on. At a certain point, Ice moved up behind her. "Ok. Now you are going to have to trust me, and cover your eyes." He'd wait until she'd decide to comply. Even then, he rapped his arms around her and covered her eyes himself. "Alright now just walk straight ahead, I'll lead you if we need to turn." He was widely smirking at this point as he had never shown anyone this spot before. It was something he had designed for himself as a sort of retreat. Ice turned toward Rico and said, "Stay Rico. Guard duty." The dog instantly responded by standing his ground and keeping an eye out on the grounds behind them. The further they went the more evident waterfalls could be heard. And he actually noticed droids flying away from the area. Their sound was masked by the waterfalls though, and Ice exhaled a small sigh of relief for the timing. He was actually taking her to the corner of the biome, the farthest point from the main hub.

Finally they had arrived. "Ok." He whispered into her ear. "You can open your eyes now." He finished with removing his hands.

They stood on a smooth black rock surface that formed a peninsula surrounded by crystal clear water. Sheer rock cliff sides shot up around them. Though most of their surfaces were covered in dense foliage and trees. To the left of the couple, Lauren would see this.
waterfall-jungle-292733.jpg
Directly in front of her she would see this.
waterfall_by_vlper777-d89uqyq.png
And then to her right she would see this.
forest_waterfall_background_by_vlper777-d6k8usc.jpg

In the middle of the rocky peninsula was a small table for two. There food had just been delivered and was waiting for them. What she had been drinking earlier at the restaurant he found her in was there now. Along with a Reactor Core for him. A small vase with rich purple and pink orchids sat in the center, along with a couple candles to the side of that. "Lunch is served." He said playfully. He hoped she'd like the surprise destination.

Lauren just opened her mouth wide unable to say anything.. she didn't know what to do or say. She just stood there jaw dropped and speechless. She would have to be guided to the table by Ice. Lauren was amazed and well it just was too much. " um " She got out.. "you didn't didn't have to " She paused "Go to all this trouble" She said her mouth still open till she realized it. " it is beautiful..." She said looking down and blushing. She didn't know what or how to react. IT was all so much and well she just couldn't believe it all.

[member="Ice"]

[member="Lauren Walsh"]

When she didn't move....or really even say much. He took her arm in arm, and did indeed lead her to the table. Pulling out her chair for her, he moved it back in when she sat down. When she did finally start to speak, he laughed. "No trouble at all. I'm just wanting you to love this place as much as I do, and be happy with your choice to stay." He took a seat an enjoyed watching her astonished face.

Ice smiled warmly, as he took in her every expression. "I'm glad you like it. It's one of my favorite spots on the station." Reaching over, he removed the lids over their dishes and set them aside. Instantly the incredible aromas of their different food choices began to fill the air. The songs of small exotic birds who seemed to be everywhere floated on the wind.

Spangled-Continga-one-of-hundreds-of-colorful-and-exotic-birds-thriving-in-the-Cristalino-Reserve_104822.jpg
Rush-Tyrant.jpg
gabl-temp-1.jpg
4_bird2_0.jpg
4559810182_525x357.jpg

"I love it... " Lauren said with a smile as she began to eat her food. It was delicious, and well she couldn't believe how good it all was. " You are amazing, I love this place and the food." She said taking a drink of hers and smiling. Lauren really was liking this date. " so good sir, how did you arrange this all? Do you take all your dates here?" She asked with a giggle. " I mean.. I don't recall this place on any maps or pictures. " She said thinking back to it all as she had looked into the jungle area almost staying there herself. She had chosen the water area though and she liked it. "mmmm" She said as she ate some more, it was so good.

[member="Ice"]

[member="Lauren Walsh"]

He nearly chocked on his food when she suggested that he took all his dates here. Swallowing his food, he gave a look of mock offense. "I'll have you know I have never brought another single soul here before. You are actually the first." He ended with a wink and a smile. "As for how I managed it...well, now that would be telling wouldn't it?" He chuckled while then taking another bite of his nerf steak. After finishing that, he looked back at her with a smile. "I'm glad you like it all though." He really couldn't have been more content right now if he tried. He was enjoying a fantastic meal, with an amazing woman, in a beautiful spot, on the best space station in the galaxy. Granted he was going to be a bit biased about all of it. But still. He only now wondered what they would do next with their fading day.

"Well then I am honored you chose to take me here. " she said eating her atrisian dish. It was so good. She giggled. " Well I will figure it out so I can return the favor one day." She smiled and looked at him, stuck staring. She didn't care if he noticed. "So where to next? or do you not have a plan for that yet?" She asked curious about it. She ate some more, closing her eyes as she enjoyed it. IT was so good. She couldn't believe this station could make it so well, normally she had to find an restaurant that was worth going to.

[member="Ice"]

[member="Lauren Walsh"]

Ice laughed. "I'm makin' this up as I go darlin'. There is certainly no plan." He chuckled again as he took another bit of his food and thought for a moment. Looking around at the picturesque waterfalls, he began to ponder some ideas. "Well, we can go anywhere you'd like. Or if you prefer, there is the private pool of water behind the boulder over there." (he gestured to the waterfall to the left) "We can go for another swim and just relax there. Not to mention, it'll be getting dark soon. The stars are really amazing to see from this spot. But I'll leave that up to you. What would you like?"

Again, today for him was not a day to give orders or direct anything. He was enjoying this opportunity to dote onto her anything she wished. Oddly enough, it really did make one feel good to give to others. Ice was just glad to be able to do so however if he wished. He actually pondered how quickly they were moving for just a moment, but then realized he didn't really care. He was enjoying himself, and was she. That's what mattered right then and there.

Lauren smiled and thought about it, she was rather up for some relaxed swiming and some stars. "You can see stars from inside the station?" She asked as she finished up her drink. It was delicious and well she rather wish she could eat more even though her stomach told her she was full. She giggled and drank some of her drink. "So this job... is it really ok that I am dating the boss?" She giggled and gave him a smile. Oh he was handsome, she couldn't help but eye him as she sat across from him. Damn... she had found such a great guy.. and they were dating already. They were moving so very fast.

[member="Ice"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom