Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shockwaves

"You better. Who else would I have to death charge people?" Tegaea said with a smile and hugged her back. Despite being a horrible day it had actually gone better than expected....

@[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

@[member="Tegaea Alcori"]

"Is that all you want me for? Here I thought you wanted me because of my body and my wicked skills in bed. I'm hurt," Siobhan said sarcastically, enveloping Tegaea tightly in a bear hug. "I'll be back...for you. I promise. You're...the best wife anyone could hope for," she said with mushy sincerity, flushing very strongly. Kerri, stop with the sappiness right now. Next thing you know you'll be wearing lipstick and a floral dress...again. And then you'll start liking it, the inner voice chided her.

“Make sure you do come back, I’ve got a floral dress, high heels and eye shadow for you when you return!” Tegaea said, affecting what she thought was an aristocratic pout.

“But good luck…may the Force be with you, @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"].”

@[member="Tegaea Alcori"]

Siobhan made a face. Evidently she was never going to live down her little femmy episode. "I hope the dress will be made of the finest vine silk and I expect the most expensive high heels and finest eye shadow of Hapes. A Princess such as me only deserves the best!" she insisted in a high-pitched drawl that she regarded as the perfect imitation of a noblewoman's accent.

"Don't need luck...but it helps. We'll get through this...and have the beachhouse one day."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom