Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Shiny Dice

Status
Not open for further replies.
LivLWdSiZGpWBmGkEmwtEf-OavRSMStyjm5JRm-i3qQCiCl8Jkt2hJHz21JtcmLKKmDmIYOfYjTpl8hvLbH-X5cfO2aJmqsn-tRsEn7LpLSgxtNU4oGaMr6lAQNheF4ybPkrQz6WNVHiDgvZ

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: Simple dice for Entertainment purposes in either public establishments or private games
  • Image Source: https://gamewithpixels.com/
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Elafuh Thaal Elafuh Thaal
  • Affiliation: The Family
  • Market Status: Open-Market
  • Model: N/A
  • Modularity: N/A
  • Production: Mass-Produced.
  • Material: Standard Kyber crystal with a small mutli spectrum light source built inside the crystal and a simple sensor for the lights
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Simple light within a crystal to light up the numbers on the dice to prevent cheating
STRENGTHS
  • Highlighted Numbers: The light inside the crystal dice is built to highlight the number it lands on to prevent cheating the numbers.
  • Exotic looking: The crystals used to house the light makes them for quite the exotic piece
WEAKNESSES
  • Small: Easy to loose even with the lights on it
  • Batteries: obviously needs recharged after a few hours use
DESCRIPTION
Nothing beats a few good dice to spice things up so why not make it fancy, was simple and easy to do to make a multi colored light within a shell of crystal and a small sensor to highlight the number it lands on so that it can be seen too prevent people from saying ‘’I didnt see the number i guess i win’’ while its not a foolproof way of stopping cheating as awhole it helps a little and can sometimes add some fun if one plays games in the dark seeing theses dice roll around.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Elafuh Thaal Elafuh Thaal

Haha, I'm happy I am not the only one, who posted dice submission.
  • However the gif is came from their own site, I know, I wanted to buy a die from them, but the costs are... ugh. So please use the their hompage as image source.
  • And you can't delete any field from the template, so add the Material field to your template.

Elafuh Thaal Elafuh Thaal

Haha, I'm happy I am not the only one, who posted dice submission.
  • However the gif is came from their own site, I know, I wanted to buy a die from them, but the costs are... ugh. So please use the their hompage as image source.
  • And you can't delete any field from the template, so add the Material field to your template.
I didn't realise i removed anything from the template my apologies ..ill fix things up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom