Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shine

Corporation Name: Shine
Headquarters: Eriadu
Locations: Naboo (6 boutiques), Durace (mine)
Operations: Shine sells high class jewelry to the crème de la crème of society. Every piece made is unique and tailored specifically to the personal tastes of the client. The diamonds are mined on Durace (though this information is not publically disclosed).
Rationale: Money makes the world go round.
Tier: 2
Nessarose-Shine.jpg
Description: Shine was founded when Nessarose deWinter realized she needed money, lots of money, for the planet she reigns, Endelaan. Local resources were more than enough to feed and clothe her followers, but technological advancements would cost more than the family funds she had within her possession.
Taking a group of young and body able Endelaanians to Durace, she set a mine there by the Diamond Desert. The work is easy, the pay is good, and rotations happen every three calendar months.
At the Diamond Exchange on Eriadu, where the company HQ can also be found, some of the diamonds are sold and traded with.
The six boutique shops were opened on Naboo, where every piece on display is unique and has no other one like it. Most orders come directly from well paying customers and clients, made and tailored specifically to their wills and desires. Shine demands an outrages sum for these pieces, and receives it.
Nessarose deWinter herself is the face of her company, though the company does not advertise to the masses. It was made by and for the crème de la crème of society, and that is where it intends on staying.

@[member="Nessarose deWinter"]

The only thing I would change here is having a large chain of boutiques on Naboo instead of just one. That would be more in line with a Tier II than your current set up. But if you're dead set on just having one, I'll approve it as it is now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom