Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

She who you're looking for?

[member="CHANI"]

"Did I say it was necessary for us to have sex?" Bosch crossed his arms. "I've never experienced sexual contact with a woman, and for my almost forty years of service in the Imperial navy, I've not cared about anything with regards to such behavior. I found that any such thing would be a distraction to my career and my job as an Imperial officer. No I don't want someone so badly I'd be willing to use the slave trade. Slave trading, at least under my term as Grand Admiral, was not and is not acceptable."

Pausing, he turned back to Chani, moving to make a point. "No, it's not a reason for me, it's a reason for you. Consider, if you will, what happens if the company catches up to you and finds you as the wife of an Imperial Admiral on board the most well-trained, most notable Star Destroyer in the fleet. Were they to try and take you back by negotiations, I have enough say to stop them from so much as asking for a hair from your head. And if they try to take you by force, then to use a term my pilots occasionally say: it sucks to be them."

He smiled. "There is a personal aspect to this, though, and why I've suggested it. Of all the women my crew has ever brought aboard the Iceni, considering your superb technical knowledge and delightful personality, you're the only one that has, even in the slightest, interested me."

CHANI

(Change of scene here, go with it ^_^ )

Chani ignored his diatribe, "You need to get out more Admiral, " she chimed, "Give up this ship and this responsibility," she considered it after saying it, "That's the only instance I would ever consider your offer," She pushed the spice away and stood up, crossing her arms and finished with, "I am not the kind of regular person that just gets married out of the blue to a perfect stranger, I trust you respect that and realize the reality of how frankly weird it is, You are nicer than a lot of people I have known, even to go as far as protect me from the Corporation, although it would be a number on my list to strike off, work aboard an Imperial destroyer, not under these circumstances am I going to be willing to even discuss it any further."

Unfolding her arms she exited the room as the door swished open and shut, grabbing the nearest officer and asking, "Get me to a shuttle," A look to [member="Aken Bosch"] and the officer obliged, Chani walked up to the Admiral and handed him a data chip, "That's my transmission code, let me know if you are ever in this sector again." And left the area, into the hangar, and back to the space station she came from.

Would he ever call her? Was she too abrupt? These thoughts and more couldn't be helped but linger as she waited for her low class freighter transport to arrive, sitting there on a rickety metal bench tapping her foot on the floor.

[member="CHANI"]

The news screen flickered on, showcasing a New Order broadcast. The newswoman seemed calm as ever as she read the news. "In recent news, Admiral Aken Bosch has officially announced his active-duty retirement. The Iceni is scheduled for official decommissioning by the end of the week, and will be kept in reserve, still commanded by Admiral Bosch during his initial tenure as a reservist. Again, Admiral Aken Bosch is retiring from active duty. The scene then switched to an impromptu news conference.

"I had a chance of an encounter recently." He intentionally chose to not accentuate the "ce," sounding very similar to Chani's own name as a way for her to notice he was referencing her. "Said encounter reminded me that I still have a family life to look forward to. With that being said, having served the Galactic Empire for well over a consistent thirty-five years, I hereby resign my active commission and will be on reserve as Admiral of the First Reserve Fleet until further notice. Until such time that I am needed again, I will be enjoying the civilian life once more." And with a soft smile, he looked out, almost as if he knew she were watching. "I have a lot to catch up on with the lucky lady."

CHANI

"Wha'd he say?" A pedestrian asked, someone answered a few benches away, "Chane?"

Which caught her attention as it sounded too similar to her name, hand falling to lightsaber she was ready to fight, but the pedestrian group banter continued and her brain screamed false alarm, her hand returned to tapping at her knee. But curiosity always drew her back to something that interested her even for a moment and she looked upon, searching with those green eyes until they fell upon someone she knew on the Holo-news!

It was [member="Aken Bosch"], Chani couldn't hear what was being said but she read the letters scrolling on the bottom and she could not believe what she was reading, what he was saying until the Admiral reached 'lucky lady' and she laughed out loud, almost everyone stared at her and she retreated to a corner table to activate her comm. link,

It only took a moment to slice the codes to transmit to the Admiral's ship she hadn't been gone long maybe he was just saying goodbye, so she tried, "What- you think you can catch me, hold onto me like a silly fish in a pond," Chani's usual defensive sarcasm echoed across the loudspeakers of the destroyer. "I make my own Luck!." She however left the comm. link open instead of closing it, listening.

[member="CHANI"]

"If you want to meet, I'll gladly do so at your leisure. What sounds good to you?" At a lower level, data encoded within the transmission was sent to her comm link, a basic military-grade tracking program. "I'm coming for you, Chan. I can only hope that you'll one day care about me as much as I suppose I do for you." With that said and done, he kept the link open, but transferred it to an S90 MAAT located in the hangar bay, one he soon got in the cockpit of and prepared to ship out for. Through a burst transmission to the Iceni, Bosch instructed his warship to follow him, remaining at least a system behind while not crossing into hostile territory.

"Let the game begin."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom