Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

She acts like summer and walks like rain. Tell me is there always a time to change. (Mandalorians, O

It was to be just a simple trip. To educate, to gain a greater knowledge of other people and different cultures. Some experiences, so compelling it would shape your future. The galaxy is far grater in size then you thought. There is always time for change.

Minerva's appearance for today

Siting in the large chair Minerva’s feet was at least a foot in length from the floor. The chair was more like a bar stool. The table red top and black sides stood high up off the floor. Her elbow sat below the table and the side of the table was just below her chest. It was like the petite little lady was in the land of metal giants. Sitting there in the star port she looked around at these people called Mandalorians. Not all of them wore armor but a lot of them did. The language they spoke, well Mini had no idea what they were saying.

Sitting there she felt a little more then out of place. Not only did she dress so differently there were stark contrasts between her and the other children close to her age her. Some wore light armor and had weapons. They seemed so strong and athletic. Mini, she just had asthma and a hyper disorder that kept her from casting spells without casing mass destruction or turning someone purple. It made her feels so small as she wanted there for a lady named [member="Rianna Ordo"].

Rianna had volunteered to meet [member="Minerva Vessia"] of the Dathomiri Witches. The choosing of a dress for this occasion was careful, she could always dress as a Jedi, or even a mandalorian today however she felt the need to feel like the Lady of Alderaan. She chose something simple, and black.

She walked into the room where Minerva had been asked to wait. "Su'cuy Minerva Vessia, welcome to Mandalore, I am Rianna Ordo" She could see that this little girl was very well dressed, and very nervous. The prickling discolor in her aura told Rianna many things the child suffered from something. That maternal instinct rose up in Rianna wanting to help her, and comfort her.

"I hope you have not waited long" She really hoped she had not, she had come as quickly as possible. "How was your journey?"

[member="Rianna Ordo"]

“It was not a long wait”, looking at the lady who spoke to her, Minerva almost felt like she was speaking to another Dathomiri. The lady had dark skin like most Dathomiri and the common dark hair and dark eyes that were common among the Dathomiri. Also Minerva could feel this lady was touched by the Winged Goddess. “The trip. There is just something I like about space flight. It just seems so, relaxing. If it were less cold I would love it. Speaking of love. I love your dress where does that style come from?”

Minerva almost forgot. Introductions, they were still in the first stages of conversations. “I’m sorry I almost forgot. I just got to excited and jumped in there. I am Minerva Vessis. It is a pleasure to met you Mrs Rianna Ordo”, then it dawned on her there was a word Rianna said Minerva did not understand. “I’m sorry”, she began to say what she was thinking. That was actually most of the time was not a good thing, “What does Saucehay mean”, she tried to say su’cuy for the first time after only hearing it once in her entire life time. Some people walking by did over hear her. Luckily non one seemed offended..

[member="Minerva Vessia"]

Well now to take this step by step and answer each question, "I'm glad the journey was not long, this dress is of Alderaan style long flowing and able to freely move" Rianna smiled she loved her homeworld even if it was in the hands of the Sith right now. "Thank you for asking" She had to remember manners at all times to show Minerva the way the people lived.

"The pleasure is mine Minerva Vessia, I welcome you to Mandalore, home of the Mandalorian people. " Rianna nodded and bowed slightly. She thought for a moment when Minerva asked her question and then it dawned on her, "Oh Su'cuy, it means hi" for a first attempt at saying a new word Minerva had done well with it there were many words to learn many things to show her.

"Well then have you eaten?" It was a common courtesy to make sure ones' guest was fed and given drink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom