Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shaun Spenser, Psychic Detective.

Shaun Spenser

waitforiiiiiiiiiit
nup_137484_2984.jpg

NAME: Shaun Spenser
FACTION: Pineapple.
SPECIES: Human
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 5' 10"
WEIGHT: 172 lbs.
EYES: Hazel
HAIR: Brown
SKIN: Flawless, baby smooth.
FORCE SENSITIVE: Why not.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Strengths: Eidetic memory, keen sense of observation and deduction, amazing eye for detail and out-of-the-box thinker.
Weaknesses: Can't take anything seriously, doesn't know when to quit, bites off more than he can chew, known to usually throw all caution to the wind.

APPEARANCE: *points to his avatar*

BIOGRAPHY: Very little is known about Shaun's past. And no, not because the writer didn't feel like writing a lengthy backstory, but moreso because he feels the majority of it can be hashed out through RP. What is know of him, however, will blow your mind. He runs a private investigating firm with his partner, of whom has unlimited amounts of aliases, mostly given to him by Shaun himself. The two have been looking recently to find a more permanent means of employment by aligning themselves with a faction. He is clever, witty, and handsome. And seems to possess a psychic gift he uses to gain an upper hand whenever the need arises.

On a more personal note, other tidbits of information that could be valuable is that Shaun has a strange obsession with pineapples. And his hair. He has also been thought to have a third eye of sorts. A ploy he oft times plays upon. He has a sharp mind and a quick tongue which has gotten him into more trouble, but has also spared his life on more than a few occasions. He has a complicated relationship with his parents, and is always seeking to find fun and humor in everything that comes his way. Some see it as immaturity, others, a ruse to throw others off his track.

As this character is developed, more will be shared about him.

SHIP: The Blueberry (Note: Not actually his ship.)

KILLS: I only kill with my wit, charm, and boyish good looks.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED: Sorry, I'm not a pirate.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS: What one does behind closed doors, should remain behind closed doors. Though I've been known to play the part of the cowboy from time to time.

Shaun Spenser

waitforiiiiiiiiiit
Or borestny....if you combine the best of all three, @[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"]. Besides, you don't want to eat me. I'm high in calories, and artificial sweeter. I'm delicious, figuratively speaking, but probably not the best for your girlish figure. I'd go straight to your thighs.

@[member="Baros Sal-Soren"] Make it so, number 2.

@[member="Tahira Solo"] That's because the bleep has terrible manners. Nobody should be hitting anything, it's just unkind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom