Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Shattering Point

0c2b1d8cbcaa857a6c650709e6ad4b3bf4159f5b.png

// Lord Inquisitor Fordyce //
//
Dubrillion //
//
Find Rae //
// Allyson Locke Allyson Locke //

AWGFOIU.png

Dubrillion was finally under siege. Warriors of the New Imperial Order had continued their march homeward in an answer for the injustices and slights they felt, a vacant throne doing little to convince them of their folly. Muunilist and Mygeeto had only been the beginning of what would become a slow and steady march to the heart of the Sith Empire, one the New Imperials desired to cut out. It was difficult to see them tapering off as well, the Sith of the Empire already struggling with the shifting of ranks caused by their meeting on Metalorn so long ago.

That was where Jorryn had become Lord Inquisitor. It already felt like a lifetime since she inhabited the role, so many issues coming up and problems that she had to deal with in order to prove her usefulness above her successor and competitors draining the life from the woman. A life that could only be returned to her by another.

The Echani chuckled to herself as she remembered where she and her paramour first met one another, Dantooine having been a presumable target of the NIO. When the Echani lit up Rae's face for all of the troopers to see on the planet before they spent the night in each other's arms. It was all so blissful and simple that night, everything else faded away, the warmth of the Corellians arms chasing demons away and keeping them out of the office they shared with one another. Everything complicated so quickly and violently, Vaylin returning and whatever it was that happened on Borosk.

Borosk...
Remembering what happened there still left a pit in Jorryn's stomach, bliss only hardening her heart to what she saw so much since then. They had escaped the Jedi, together, and it should have been the happiest moment of the Lord Inquisitor's life. The attendant she cared so deeply for saving her life once again as she raced towards her, keeping two of the most dangerous Jedi the New Council had to offer.

That wasn't what churned in her stomach though...

Rae wielded a lightsaber as if it was an extension of herself, felling even the Sword of the Jedi in order to save the Lord Inquisitor. It was pushed to the back of her concerns as she could only see the figure as a guardian angel, reasoning it as a miracle of the Dark Side at the moment. But Jorr knew that wasn't true. Suspicion befitting that of a Lord Inquisitor could only grow greater and greater, even pushing back against it as generously as she did. Rae inhibited a part of her heart that she couldn't afford to be torn apart, especially in the middle of a war and having to prove herself.

That's what caused the feeling to swirl and mix in the silver-haired Sith's mind as her holo communicator began to ping, Rae's serial number and location both clearly shining in the flickering blue display. She didn't know what she felt, truly. All that the Echani knew was that she had to go, saying no to Rae was never something the Lord Inquisitor was good at. It wouldn't be long before she straddled a speederbike and raced off towards her lover.

8388350d3363baf898a23f212a9f0a5300f33b95.png

//: invisible string //:
//: Dubrillion //:
//: Confession //:
//: Adriana Fortemps Adriana Fortemps //:
9e0366b8be08cdab1c03169f930cd6803e7e1b90.png
There was a shift in the wind, Allyson took note of it and glanced out towards the vast emptiness of the sky. She ignored the ships that were dropping bombs and men and women screaming either in death or triumphant warfare. All the sounds around her began to fade away as her own racing heart filled her mind. Why had she called Jorryn? Was she trying to find some solace from the Echani?

Tell the truth so we can have a chance at being happy…

Words that she had heard in her lucid dream from after Borosk echoed in her mind. She had accepted Rae as herself and admitted the feelings she had for the Lord Inquisitor as her own. They were her own feelings - they always had been despite how much she denied them. Looking towards the sky, the clouds began to roll in, and the early signs of rain began to show. Smiling, the Corellian thought of the irony that this meeting would take place under the same sky of their first meeting.

Allyson thought quietly back to that day that the rain hit against the pavement as they spoke. She never expected that meeting between the Spy and the High Inquisitor to lead her down the path she had followed. The smile failed to fade as she quietly thought of how the woman’s boots splashed the shallow puddles as they walked, every time a step behind her, protecting her from the rain. Such a dull moment, yet it was so precious to the Corellian.

The sound of a speeder echoed in the distance, Allyson had been trying to listen for it. The budding bond, her heart, was more aware of warmed as she knew who had arrived. Instead of the usual attire of the uniform that Jorryn had placed the assistant in, Allyson wore her red Corellian blood stripes signifying her status in the culture of the Corellian people as a war hero. A loose-fitting shirt hung on her slender frame whipping in the wind as she turned around and faced her Sith lover. Tears had stained her face as she moved closer, “Jorryn, you came.” Allyson’s voice was thankful as she kept the facade of her Imperial accent.

She knew she would come, Allyson would have arrived at Jorryn’s call as well. Saying no to the Inquisitor was hard, and no matter how much she fought it - she couldn’t say no to her. Allyson knew she could never deny the woman, since that day on Dantooine.

The grass broke under her footsteps as she stood before the woman, before continuing, Allyson brought her silver-haired paramour closer in a tight embrace. Her warmth wounded yet strengthened the Corellian as she held her tightly. Slender fingers trailed along her face drawing her amber gaze to viridescent. Allyson smiled softly and pressed her lips against the woman’s black-stained lips. Her taste was so familiar, yet so dangerously foreign. Allyson tightened her hold then released her both from the hold and the kiss. Happiness washed over her for the first time, unable to keep her secret any longer, her voice quiet started. “I love you.” The words finally off her chest, she pulled away and gave a distance between them. Arms fell apart, as she let the smile start to fade. “I have something to tell you. I need to tell you the truth...”

She had felt the doubt that spiraled around the Echani. Ever since Borosk, Allyson knew the woman had questioned her ability with a saber, why she was able to fend off the Sword of the Jedi and that familiarity between the three of them. The writing was on the walls, and Allyson didn’t want to lie anymore to the woman. “My name - My name isn’t Rae. My name is Allyson Locke, I was a Jedi Shadow with the Alliance and an agent with the SIA. I was sent here to infiltrate the Sith Empire.” Everything came so quickly from her mouth as she didn’t know how to stop it or word it differently. Saying it out loud made her feel worse than scum, and she took another step back. “But none of that matters. Jorryn - I chose you. I-” Allyson tried to smile, wanted to show her that there was nothing more tying her to the Alliance. All of that, she had given up and thrown aside at Borosk. Everything that made the Corellian who she was given up for the woman she loved. Jorryn was her second chance at happiness, and the choice was up to the other woman to accept it.

“Jorryn, I fell in love with you. I want to be with you.”

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom