Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shattered Republic (aka, looking for opposition)

Caius Flavian

Faction Admin - The Galactic Republic
Dallen Thayne said:
[member="Caius Flavian"]

Everyone just needs more pie in their life

Apparently! We should form the Pie Federation as the next minor faction to spawn and lead the bakers revolution! mwuahahaha

[member="sabrina"]

In Character Caius is a part of this factions budding political apparatus, leader? Sure in a sense but the sole or absolute leader.

Out of Character there is no particular leader for this.

[member="Nikias"] fine fine I'll edit that again

[member="Caius Flavian"]

I can not guarantee that any other members of the Brotherhood will join as it is their choices. There are no true leaders behind it. So if the others choose not to its their choice. I'll hop in though as a representative of the Brotherhood.

Ps: [member="Sabine Kurtass"] I'm coming for you!

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
Thanks for the all the interest. I'm working out the details, but I think the first thread will be targeted at Borleias.

It won't be a traditional 'bash the NPC's' dominion, it will be more focused around gathering intelligence, seeding conflict, developing logistics and battleplans, and building up to a larger campaign (with the actual take over of Borleias being a byproduct of the above).

I figure plenty of room for the Sith and Free System's Alliance to conflict. Intelligence and counter-intelligence. A diplomatic envoy trying desperately to keep their planet neutral. FSA leadership coming to the dire conclusion that perhaps Borleias isn't defensible (it's really not, at least as far as logistics go), things like that. If the thread does well, I'll try and roll it right into the next one. If not, well, whatever.

[member="Aela Talith"][member="Nick Imura"][member="Krayzen Dratos"][member="Veino Garn"][member="Sabine Kurtass"][member="Lady Kay"]
[member="Dallen Thayne"]@Nikias@Alexander Sannes[member="Caius Flavian"][member="sabrina"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom