Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shareholders Meeting

The armor clad woman stood silently at the head of the table, her back to the door whilst her attention was focused upon the skyline below. Her golden hues fell upon the shimmering city, the bustling night life just beginning to creep out as the sun set over the horizon. A soft smirk crossed her lips as her arms crossed below her chest, the door slipping open for a moment.

"Ma'am, they're here."

"Send them in."

Without another word the doors were pushed open, the large boardroom displayed for those that had been called there that evening. Taking one more look at the city below, she slowly turned, her golden hues falling upon the four individuals. Raising a hand she motioned towards the tables evenly set around the long table.

"Please, sit."

She spoke before taking her own seat at the head of the table. Her hands coming up as she pulled the helm from her brow and set it next to her. She wasn't often accustomed to the more intricate pleasantries and etiquette of some situations. Resting her hands on the table, she brought them together, her face resting behind her clasped fists.

With a silent nod of her head, the doors were slowly closed, the individual locking them before turning their attention to the table. Leaning back slightly, the woman took that moment to watch the reaction of the others before motioning to the other armored figure.

"Drinks if you would please. We have a long night ahead of us. I am Amelia Sorenn-Syrush, thank you for arriving at Sorenn-Syrush Industries as quickly as you did."

[member="Terras Zordok"]
[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"]
[member="Claire Organa"]
[member="Krayzen Dratos"]

Claire came in smiling at [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"] trying to think if she had met the woman at anytime in the past and drawing a blank that she had. This meeting of shareholders was for a company she recently invested in a company which had nothing to do with fashion.

Claire had started to accumulate a few credits it seemed prudent to invest and considering Amelia was of Alderaan it made it a no brainer to choose her company. Claire took a cup of steaming tea and settled into a chair. She had shareholders in Contressa, well one shareholder, her sister Victoria they never had meetings like this.

Claire also bought the shares in her other name, Claire Treadway. It made things easier at times when dealing with others they didn't get all tangled in the Organa name. Life was easier as a Treadway.

[member="Krayzen Dratos"] | [member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] | [member="Terras Zordok"]​

Invisible to eye, sensor, Force senses - to all means of perception Zaiden stood before the others as they awaited the calling of their new partner in business. Amelia, a woman he knew little about, as a choice. If he wanted Zaiden could learn everything but the most personal of details. The doors opened, inviting them in. He followed, dropping his Force Cloak after he took a position in the chair nearest their entrance.

Pulling back his hood, Zaiden acknowledged the others present. Crossing his leg over the other, he clasped hands against the crossed knee. When the attendant stepped toward the door, he stated, "Aged Corellian scotch, ice, mint leaves. Don't worry about cost, I will reimburse." At that he set a credit chip on the table.

Casting his gaze toward the woman at the head of their table, he offered a polite nod, "I would think introductions would be best." Next he glanced to the other present, "Zaiden James-Greyson. Current CEO, and Owner, of Ahvulan. Its a pleasure, I am sure."

[member="Claire Organa"] [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"]

[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"]

"Hello I'm Claire Treadway, CEO of Contessa. Pleasure to meet you" She smiled, "A pleasure to meet you Mr. James Greyson. Have you met with [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"] before?" Claire had briefly met her over a holo when the deal was made but that was it.

She shook her head no to the drink she didn't drink during meetings she liked to keep her head clear, but others enjoyed it she did not fault them for it.

The Dark Knight, masking his force presence as always, appearing as anyone else did in the room,rrived at Syrush headquarters in order for the meeting. Krayzen was always looking for new sources of income, and he had decided to increase his own foothold on the arms market by buying a small share in the up, and coming company. The Anzat knew [member="Claire Organa"] from a previous business summit, but he wasn't aware of [member="Zaiden James-Greyson"].

"Krayzen Dratos." the Anzat stated, nodding at the respective individuals. He didn't know much about the others, other than there was an important meeting that was held.

Let it begin.

A silent nod caused the armored individual to give a small salute before slipping around the table and moving towards the wall behind the armor clad woman. A light press to a panel revealed the hidden cabinet within, the drinks carefully made before they were brought to each individual that requested one. With Claire declining however, it was still a courtesy, the individual setting a carafe of ice water before her with an empty glass.

While she watched the others, Amelia rose one hand, motioning before returning her arms to the table. A small smile remained upon her lips as the ice bucket was set down next to her, a crystal decanter resting within. Setting a wine glass next to the bucket, Amelia carefully removed the stopper before pouring the sanguine liquid into her own glass.

"With the pleasantries aside, shall we begin?"

She asked before taking a sip of the liquid, admiring the flavor as if she were merely sipping wine. Setting the glass down, the ice bucket was transferred to a stand at her right. Carefully she set the glass down, lightly pushing it off to the side before her golden hues slowly moved over each figure.

"I thank you and welcoming you to Sorenn-Syrush Industries. I'm sure not many of you have had such meetings, nor have you needed to worry much about a company. Though business isn't the only thing I've brought you here for, as I've a proposition for each of you."

[member="Vokun"] | [member="Claire Organa"] | [member="Krayzen Dratos"]

"What is the proposition then?" Krayzen wondered. The young Anzat was curious. He was always interested in expanding his business portfolio. Krayze was not aware of the other people other than [member="Claire Organa"], someone he had previously when she had hosted a social event.

He waited for the others' responses, as the meeting began.

[member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"] / [member="Vokun"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom