Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shard Needs Sith Who Needs Shard

J0K-R

Shard. Sith. And silky soft.
Modified droid with a chewy Shard center here. I need to buckle down and get some proper Sith training. The Force, combat forms, lightsaber building, witty repartee for taint punches, the works. I'm happy to do the Miyamoto Musashi thing and go from person to person, place to place, learning as I go if needed, so long as I'm progressing with interesting people, or take on a Master. I just joined the Council of Sorcery because it sounds creepy and weird, but then again, I'm whimsical, so who knows where I'll wind up?

Also willing to do damage in your name if it seems like a good idea at the time, and I'm fluent in over six million forms of communcation. That second bit may be a lie.

Matreya

I'll teach you if you like, I also have another much darker Knight named @[member="Northstar"] so you could look at him to. But in return, maybe your first apprentice is my own shard? @[member="Rex Inferno"] has been untrained the whole time I've had him. And that's irritating.

J0K-R

It's a deal! Once I flip the Master switch I'll be glad to take the little tyke under my wing. If it's okay with you, I'll set up a training thread in Zahati'i Temple.

Matreya

Anywhere is acceptable for me. Also, just to throw it out there, Zaiden is Sith but doesn't work with them anymore. He's part of the Lord's of the Fringe now

I need to haunt the entire Empire for slacking on Ossus :p I also need my starfighter approved fully - _ -

Also, fyi, when I say enslaved some shards to build something, i mean I literally used them in the items construction.

J0K-R

Darth Voracitos said:
I need to haunt the entire Empire for slacking on Ossus :p I also need my starfighter approved fully - _ -

Also, fyi, when I say enslaved some shards to build something, i mean I literally used them in the items construction.
Do they at least have a nice view? I'd hate to think they sacrificed themselves to hold up a shelf in a closet, or light a toilet or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom