Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shapers of Kro Var - Elemental Shaping Faction Advertisement

Rapax

R
[member="Azula Feanor"] Is it possible for me to get in on this action? iv been dieing to have elemental shapeing for a long time now.

[member="Darth Rapax"] It is. however you'd have to abandon the sith as they are on the Shaper's most hated list. I mean, I'd be happy for you to join, yet I can't ignore your sithliness. If you're willing to ditch them then most definitely possible.

Rapax

R
[member="Azula Feanor"] ya know what.....i think being a shaper is gona eb abit more fun anyways so ill just ask for ym os tags to be changed if thats allright.

Woah, this stuff is pretty sweet. I've gotta say I'm quite the fan. Is there still room for someone as non-combatant as me? I may be a simple lightsaber crafstman but I'd love to study the shaping of Kro Var as well.

[member="Azula Feanor"]

[member="Darth Ophidia"] Thank you so much. It means a lot from you Tor! As for my stuff, thank you. It is more a shared combination of [member="Nick Imura"] and I's ideas, still thank you very much! Perhaps we will meet again one day...

[member="Azula Feanor"]

I have another Sith who I want to learn fireshaping. I might send her your way. [member="Joycelyn Zambrano"] always looking for parallels to Vahl in other cultures. She could be seeking them out in order to learn more about Veumbra.

[member="Darth Ophidia"] Absolutely, I'd love to have her in the faction. If she wants to learn about Veumbra then her best bet is Azula, as Veumbra is fused with her right now. Just pm me (or skype) and we can decide how if you want to!

[member="Arabella Darkhold"], I would love to see some people join. However as it's in GA space, you would need to be careful.

[member="Anton Nadramie"], Welcome! I would love to see that. However, just as a reference, The people of Kro Var are very superstitious. So you won't be a pop star to them like myself or their Prophet [member="Azula Feanor"].

[member="Darth Ophidia"], Damn, looks like I might have to do a mass Shaper thread for the multiple arts there are in shaping.

[member="Gren Reaper"], You are welcome to join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom