Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Shan and his Shananigans.

Howdy Ho

Thought I should try to branch out who I write with, whilst also letting Shan get to know more people! Try to broaden his horizons and help him become slightly less naïve. There's plenty types of people that Shan could interact with as well.

1. Other Jedi, to make friends with, spar or otherwise to learn from
  2. Anyone who wants to try and tease him or take advantage of his kindness
  3. People who just have a simple problem that a Padawan can deal with.
  4. Anything else you could think of! I'm open to all ideas!

Howdy Ho

Thought I should try to branch out who I write with, whilst also letting Shan get to know more people! Try to broaden his horizons and help him become slightly less naïve. There's plenty types of people that Shan could interact with as well.

1. Other Jedi, to make friends with, spar or otherwise to learn from
  2. Anyone who wants to try and tease him or take advantage of his kindness
  3. People who just have a simple problem that a Padawan can deal with.
  4. Anything else you could think of! I'm open to all ideas!

Howdy! I've been off and on but want to give roleplay another shot. Ahsoka series comes out this month and it has inevitably made me itchy. I'd be delighted to write with you if you'll have me!

I have characters in my signature but I'm thinking I could use Jedi Knight Yondir Fenn for #1 or get up to some humanitarian shenanigans with Dr. Jayrenel Metrum.

I'm pretty terrible at ideas and writing is always challenging but I'm sure we can work with something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom