Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shall we meet upon the Dawn

[member="Alexander Sannes"]

"OH, I never thought about it really." She made a bit of a face. Yes a lot of things came along with her last name, a lot of expectations, she hadn't thought of this one. Usually it was the stand up and fight gene everyone looked for.

"Well i guess if there was an expectation that I'd be a Jedi or a Sith....surprise for them." Faith smiled and then finished her drink. "I hope you do go see my Aunt, it's a good cause and hopefully one day you will come to Alderaan and see the beauty that is there too" Faith looked around, "So....what else is there to see?"

[member="Faith Balor-Organa"]

"What else?" He smiled and laughed a bit as he leaned back and sighed to himself. "Lady Organa, as many sights on your planet that is important to your people, there are here. And ours with much of the originals still preserved... Err... i mean no disrespect over what happened centuries ago." He noticed a slight when he had referred to the tragedy of the death star, it was amazing and welcome that most of the Alderaanian families had survived, yet he had to admit, it was a good thing they did. Otherwise this new Alderaan even if it had been around for centuries would be lacking leadership.

"As for your aunt, id be glad to meet with her and her cause, i just need a bit of free time and the opportunity to get onto your home planet in the first place." He started to stand though as he spoke, thinking of a place the woman might enjoy to see or might not. None the less there is always the chance that she will so he might as well offer her the sight. "There is a lake outside of the City, as long as the Princess is fine with a bit of a walk, that is a place i enjoy seeing."

"Water? I love the water, water always invokes memories Senator, don't you think? I mean really think on it, is there anything that has happened on the water that you've forgotten?"

Faith had many memories of water, after all the Apalis Coast was the Organa ancestral homelands. It was also the reason why Tia and [member="Ordo"] loved it there, the farmland, the garden. Her family was dedicated it seemed to such things even without trying to be. It, just happened to work out so.

Yes she was ready to take a walk again, walking made her feel good. She was not afraid of exercise.

He blinked as she seemed almost excited about his mention of the lake outside the city and with a smile he almost laughed as his eyes traced her almost blissful talk of how water invokes memories. "I sadly cant say i share the sentiment, over water atleast. For me it is music that invokes such feelings that i can tell you are having right now. Do tell me while we walk though about these memories about water that you are meaning?" He started to rise and as he walked over to her his hand was placed before her, a gesture in which his simple asking if she would let him help her out of her seat. If she declined or not he would nod his head to her none the same and retract his hand after while they walked.

Faith took his hand, "Senator you never played on the beach, made a sand castle, found shells, or had a picnic there" She smiled brightly she had these wonderful memories of the beach, "sometimes I go there just to sit, and listen to the waves lap against the beach the comforting sound, the music, of the ocean."

She looked over to him wanting to ensure she had not said anything confusing or that he had questions of some kind. She understood what he said about music, music for her stirred emotions more than memory. Well memory if the music was associated with an event, like a first kiss but otherwise just emotions, sadness, happiness, anger, and excitement.

He shook his head as they walked now, withdrawing his hand and crossing it behind him as it clasped with his other one. "Never. I hadn't really been an outdoors person as it is but thats mostly because ive spent my time focused on books, strategy, and that of which i was... bred to succeed at. That is why i was on the senate after all, i was bred to serve my people and i did so. Music though, it was the one thing i was able to take a particular happiness in. It was a line of lessons that he was able to find some relief from as it was less academic than what the most of his day was. It was also why he spent his time out here on the streets these days, to get away from those constant lessons that drowned him and in taking his place as a senator back months ago he had truly been allowed to get away from things on this planet.

"Why do you ask with such a fondness to these things you've done by the waterside. It is simply a beautiful sight, sure but i don't see how such a place can invoke the... influence that it has on you. Infact ive never seen someone react this way over a single thing..." He stared at her now, curious as she seemed almost bursting at this point.

"I love it there, it's one of my greatest joys, perhaps that's how you feel about books, or meetings on strategy." She could see he was looking at her trying to understand why she felt as she did about being near the water.

It had always been so for her that water gave her memory, made her think of calm places and peaceful means. She wanted to help him understand how she thought, perhaps it was her Alderaan genes that loved nature, water, art, and peace so much. Could be the same for Alexander, do genes actually drive what people enjoy?

"Actually no, the books and lessons are rather boring sometimes, the former only being an exception that is dependent on the situation itself and not always true. Music though, it is something that ive never lost a feelin for and there is something about it that i could be drawn to no matter what the situation. Soft like the wind or velvet at times, that sort of deal or loud and consuming." Alexander's hand ran through his hair as he scratched his scalp for a second. He had lost all focus on their conversation being between two senators and instead relaxed like she was a old friend for the time. "Is your love of the water sort of like that?"

"My love of the water yes I guess it is in some ways, it can be warm and welcoming like an old friend, it draws me in." She smiled again it was good to relax her last trip to the water had been some time ago and she needed another soon.

The beach somewhere would be great.

"We never know what will ignite our passions Alexander"

[member="Faith Organa"]

Alexander watched the other talk, a brow raised at her fascination with something he had never truly had a focus on or a worry about. 'She's a strange one...' He thought to himself while they drew within sight of it, staring out over the water as it came into sight and for a few seconds he tried to see what this woman was so focused on and drawn to. To him it seemed like nothing more than just that and as she spoke again his curious gaze drew back to her and for a few seconds he thought on her words before returning his gaze once more to the water. 'Hmm... strange indeed.'

She looked at Alexander, "Don't worry if you don't understand, passions might not be something that we can understand with one another" Faith looked out though it was peaceful, not quite like the Apalis Coast but calm like the Lake Country.

She had a feeling that she was saying things that Alexander had not thought of that his whole life was geared differently than her own.

"Are you confused?"

"Highly. I apologize lady organa but to me it never struck me as something important or striking, the water that is. I mean it is obvious where its importance begins but you seem to react in such a way that is... unnatural. It is strange and odd, and all too very confusing in how you see the water in comparison to... well i don't even completely know what to compare it to." He stared for a few seconds at the water before them and chewed on the inside of his cheek for a few long seconds before glancing at her again in curiosity again.

[member="Faith Organa"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom