Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shall the Cherry Blossoms Burn? (First Order Dominion of Atrisia [P-29])

Objective: A
Equipment: FO-07K Multi-purpose Assault Armor
Allies: [member="Kyrel Ren"] | [member="Doran Ren"] | [member="Primat Ren"] | [member="Marriskcal Lati"] | [member="Eighth Guard"] | Ren/First Order

Page_divider_trooper_with_grad.png

A new voice came forward, an unexpected one at that and so much so Seto had no real response except to raise a single eyebrow. Unfortunately his helmet masked away any facial expression, to which Seto realized a second later and continued his walking pace with the rest of Knights of Ren. So quick to attack Seto mused as he silently went back to work on his gauntlet. I wasn't even directing my question to Master Kyrel. His droid reappeared next to him as he commanded the poor thing to move rapidly forward. "Go on and fly little fella," Seto whispered as the droid quickly shot forward and began to send information back to Seto's HUD in his helmet.

The cold wind continued to blow but Seto felt comfortable within his armor, he had qualms with passive use of his Force powers. And as such relying on technology alleviated the young Du Couteau's drain on his Force capabilities. Why exert myself when there exists technology to keep me just as comfortable and informed? Seto smiled beneath his helmet, his droid reporting back some details of its findings. The lack of defenders and the ominous voice that had boomed at them for encroaching on the Temple, it seemed more inviting than not. His droid returned quickly back onto it's resting place on Seto's back, it beeped happily and Seto continued to move forward.

The presence of which the voice originated from had practically disappeared, at least to Seto as he stretched forth with the Force, gently prodding and sensing for the source of the voice. With a frown Seto mentally shrugged to himself as he turned around and nodded at his other brother of Ren, a form of acknowledgement as he continued on forward closer to the temple and through the tunnel.

Seto turned to the Steward of the Ren, his right hand covering his heart and his left extended outward he bowed low with respect, "If it pleases you Master Kyrel, Steward of the Ren, allow me to explore the Sanctum of the Invisible Empress." Seto offered, slowly rising up. He noted that perhaps he should take the initiative more often and now would be the perfect place to start. "The underground ruins are vast, but I shall be diligent and efficient with my search."

Page_divider_trooper_with_grad.png

Captain
BYOO
Equipment | Uniform, Code Cylinder, Blaster Pistol
Location | Command Bridge of FIV Concordia, Atrisian Space
Allies | [member="Natasi Fortan"], [member="Gromm Cardan"], [member="Robogeber"], [member="The Major"], [member="Yossarian"], First Order
In communications with | [member="Junko Ike"], [member="Shoma Ike"], Atrisia
Status | Msking arrangements
chNP0tY.png

[SIZE=11pt]It was… gratifying, and more than just a bit daunting for Kou’ha to realise that someone as illustrious and influential as the Grand Moff held such high expectations of him. Despite his own reservations, her words resonated with his beliefs – that one should never stop learning and doing everything they can to better themselves. The passing mention of his qualities were a clear sign that her ladyship had studied his dossier carefully and that she wanted him to polish those same skills which he had allowed to erode. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The Epicanthix studied her for a long moment, weighing his selfish desire to be free from the shackles and stifling weight of the public’s expectations against the Grand Moff’s wishes for him to hone his skills to better serve the First Order and the people whom they were dedicating their lives to. Kou’ha let out a soft exhale and gave her a crooked smile. “You are right, I will do my best to live up to your expectations.” Despite the simple and unassuming words, it was meant as a promise.

He followed behind the Grand Moff to the communications center, to where his XO was currently stationed. Due to the sensitive and delicate nature of the situation, it was best if either of them worked closely with the other officers. The response came faster than the Epicanthix had expected, but then again, with most of the First Order’s forces deployed on both planets and its surrounding space, it would be hard for its ruler to remain unconcerned.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]His eyes scanned the missive from Xiaolang Palace, his eyes narrowing in incredulity at the request. Kou’ha was a warhawk first and foremost and the contents of the message was enough to incite his fury. How dare they? It was only the presence of Natasi Fortan beside him that tempered his desire of repudiating the missive outright. He turned to the grand lady, his features carefully neutral as she spoke her thoughts out loud. “I agree. While Prince Shoma Ike may have the allegiances of those on Atrisia, his influence is clearly weaker on Frisal. There is no indication that the insurgents in the Frisal system would desist even if the Prince himself were to request it of them.

As the Grand Moff relayed the instructions to Commander Vert, it dawned on Kou’ha as to what a masterful stroke it was. He inclined his head in her direction, acknowledging her ingenuity. The young Captain knew then, that he had just caught his first glimpse of the formidable person that was Natasi Fortan. He suspected the acquiescence that she allowed was a concession of sorts, but her admittance soothed some of the bitter tang that arose at the mention of her holding the diplomatic negotiations on the surface of Atrisia. “Perhaps… I’m too new to the game,” Kou’ha admitted. “I will yield to your experience and follow your lead on these matters. And it would be my pleasure to serve as your lieutenant for the upcoming negotiations.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]At the Grand Moff’s pleasant smile and light jest, Kou’ha returned it good-naturedly. “You’ll find that it’s not that easy to get rid of me.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]It was then that his XO reverted with the confirmation that the negotiations will be taking place on the planetside and sent the coordinates directly to his wristpad. “It seems that we will both be heading to the surface for the negotiations, after all. If you’ll excuse me, Your Excellency, I believe that we both have preparations to see to. Shall we reconvene at the hangar in an hour?” While Atrisia itself was just a jump away, there was still was much to do before they could depart for the surface. Kou’ha will have to personally report and notify Central Command and the rest of their forces in the area of the Grand Moff’s decision. Not to mention that he would also have to relay and discuss the necessary arrangements with his XO and the FIST division.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]An hour seemed too short.[/SIZE]

Objective: A Song for a Lost People
[member="Junko Ike"] & [member="Shoma Ike"]

His body fell with a sickening thud, every cell in his body sizzling like it was on fire and it felt like it too. He made a mental note never to try anything like that again, never before had he felt so close to dying. Pitiful was his stance in the floor, scrapping at the stone and dirty with nails that broke at the tip of his fingers. Lord Zhu allowed himself to hope, taking a step forward still a meter off then taking a knee. Everyone of the dozen there had tension in their lips. "Did it work? Did they listen?"

Mythos took some time to be able to speak, his tongue had no moisture and his eyes felt like they were burning. Slowly he reached for a canteen of water and drank from it in slow sips. He coughed up blood upon the floor, last time he hoped Atrisia would feel his blood on her grass. "No...."

The color left the face of Lord Zhu, he thought for sure this was going to work. "Frisal is lost. The boy will negotiate. He has surrounded himself with Jedi who never fought for Atrisia before, they never saw what we saw, they believe we could never win. The age of warriors who prefer death over dishonor is over. "

Zhu looked at Mythos and Mythos to him, eyes finally meeting with regret. What could they do? Mythos had relinquished all his authority and right to rule to Shoma by bringing the Fist here, now his men were going to be killed by their own people on the orders of a Harlot who never cared about them, and their King, the man who Mythos trusted to stand by them and protect them stood by and did nothing. Mythos had made a mistake, he had allowed Shoma to rule thinking he had the courage that he did. "You should have returned to the Throne, better to die with a blade on our hands than on our knees to a King who negotiates with Tyrants"

Mythos coughed blood again, regaining some of his strength but still on his knees after the exertion of force. He coughed until it transformed into a broken laugh aimed at the Lord Zhu. "That is the first time you have ever advocated for me on the throne." Mythos said through broken coughs, wiping the blood off hips lips and smiling through the pain. Zhu scoffed, pursing his lips and wiping the shadow a tear from his eyes. "I may be a Jedi and you may have been a sith. You may have done things i never liked, you may have taken our people to fight wars i never agreed with but you did what you did because you thought that was the best for Atrisia. So much so that in the end, so Atrisian was your way that you took our culture of Death before Dishonor to heart and gave your life for people that were not your own." His voice broke as he spoke again. "You think i never saw all the hospitals and schools you built with your own hands? The rivers you cleared of pollution? You think i never saw [member="Lady Kay"] come here by your own orders to heal the sick?"

There was silence then, silence accompanied by the breeze of Jar'Kai that had the ghost of the scent it used to have. Two old men looked at each other, enemies anywhere else in the galaxy yet here they were the only ones who were on the same side. Mythos extended his hand, a gesture of help to get back on his feet, Zhu grabbed it and hoisted him up. "What now?" Zhu asked, thinking and hoping with mad hope that somehow they could hold their world and win. Mythos on the other hand was able to stand on his own two feet and stare back at him.

Mythos shook his head in hopelessness, his eyes gave away what he was about to say. "My men will be killed by their own people, used a scapegoat to appease the First Order by the order of the woman beside the prince. I do not know who she is" Mythos said, his hand grabbing at the shoulder of Zhu in an effort to stay standing. Zhu shot back instantly. "Junko, I know of her. She has the courage of an Ant. Would first see Atrisia in the hands of The Hutt cartel before raising her sword, if she even owns one" Mythos shook his head, not knowing at all who he was talking about and not sure if it mattered at this point. "It will be a while before I have a clear shot to leave undetected. Only my men arrived. Nothing is here that suggests i was ever here. I need somewhere to stay until I can leave again. May I stay in your Home?"

Zhu sighed, hoisting Mythos on his shoulder as the Sith Lord fell into unconsciousness. One last look over Jar'Kai where so many men, women and people from all over the Galaxy fought and died to defend this world from both the Alliance and the Sith, a day where what was right took precedence over politics and the past. "Of course My King." He would not let Mythos hear him say that, he had never said that but now for the first time he did.
On the distance could be heard a song, every so often they would come down from the mountains to sing it before the widowing field and such now, perfect timing as they left, it could be heard one last time.
A king and son they fought the galaxy
beside their friends and Me
I heard before that Men fought with glee
for a world they thought would be free

a thousand years may pass before his death
a thousand more of since
The widows cry of Men and bodies left
His crown passed to A prince

Of bodies torn, durasteel left to hang
Our history and Pride
The sound of death the silence that was sang
Oh why they had to die?

We stand in wait, his return for all of time
The Yoke of Tyrants break
His death thus saves our future and our pride
We will await that day...

skin, bone, and arrogance
"Very good, Captain. In an hour." She bade [member="Kou'ha Escala"] farewell and turned on her heel.

The Grand Moff departed the bridge, where she made preparations. She packed a small attaché case and left it with her Principal Private Secretary, Mr. Glass, and made arrangements for an orderly succession -- to [member="Asharad Graush"], naturally -- in the event that anything happened to her while she was on maneuvers on Atrisia. The Empire would be in good hands with Graush at the helm. What he lacked in political charisma, he more than made up for in competence and military prowess. Calgar would make a suitable Grand Moff, after a suitable period of mourning of course, but that was a choice for the Supreme Leader to make. It was his government, after all.

Nearly an hour later, she settled into one of the plush seats aboard the Consul-class frigate that would take the delegation to the surface. Ever the workhorse, she opened her portfolio on the table in front of her and began reviewing the reports that had been printed by Glass moments before she boarded. The reports from Varonat were encouraging -- not perfect, not brilliant, but encouraging. The mop-up efforts in the south were being prosecuted diligently and effectively. Atrisia would be another thing, but she wasn't quite ready to prejudge it.

Natasi depressed a key in her chair's armrest and told the pilot to depart as soon as Captain Escala arrived. "And if you could send one of the stewards with a cold sparkling water, I would be so grateful. Thank you."

Captain
BYOO
Location | Close to the Iris Empress, Atrisia
Allies | [member="Natasi Fortan"], [member="Gromm Cardan"], [member="Robogeber"], [member="The Major"], [member="Yossarian"], First Order
In communications with | [member="Junko Ike"], [member="Shoma Ike"], Atrisia
Status | Waiting for the all clear
chNP0tY.png

[SIZE=11pt]The past hour flew by.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]After leaving precise instructions to Commander Deeran Vert as to the wishes of the Grand Moff and briefing the FIST division, Kou’ha only had enough time to retrieve his greatcoat before he was expected at the hangar. The diplomatic frigate was already there and ready for takeoff, and the lack of the members of the shock troopers division meant that they had all boarded. The Epicanthix lengthened his strides, and stalked up the ramp with a nod to the technician. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The doors slid shut the moment his boots stepped on to the plush carpeted floor of the frigate. With his officer’s coat draped over an arm, he made his way to where the grand lady was seated. “Forgive me for the delay,” he said, moving to take a seat at a slight distance away so that he did not intrude on her privacy after noticing the documents she had in front of her. A shudder reverberated throughout the vessel as it departed the hangar of the Concordia.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]With the Resurgent-class Star Destroyer and the rest of the vessels that formed Battlegroup Nebula spread out in the orbit just above the determined coordinates, it did not take long before the frigate entered the planet’s atmosphere. The Captain’s eyes shifted to the viewport, taking in the mountainous region and the tea house where they will be meeting with the Atrisian delegation. At a brief glance, the lay of the land reminded him of his homeworld of Bunduki, but unlike the gentle slopes that formed the Atrisian range, the mountains of his planet were known for its treacherous crags and plunging valleys.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]With a gentle thud, the frigate landed in a clearing close by the Iris Empress. Kou’ha stood up from his seat and stepped up to transparisteel windows, observing as the FIST division disembarked the vessel to secure the grounds. As if on cue, a squadron of TIE fighters streaked across the vista, surveying the skies and its vicinity to ensure that there would not be any interruptions to the negotiation.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Location:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] The Xiaolang Palace[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Objective:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] Find out what is going on[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Allies:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] The People of Atrisia [/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Enemies:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] To be determined [/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Equipment:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] In Signature[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Stepping through the portal the Elder could still feel the tides of darkness that was used to get to here. It was a rarely used skill for a number of reasons. Chief being submerging yourself into the void corrupted was completely problematic. It pulsed through the clone body of the Elder Kashi. It was the feeling of ripping a tearing of flesh, bones crushing under the weight of the personification of evil. The Elder’s flesh still stood but the corruption was felt.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]The Elder did notice Shoma’s bow. The hands of the Elder were still shaking from the pain. However the Elder knew he had not offended the Prince Regent, it did come as a measure of some relief.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Temptation to an addict of the madness of a former life, The Darkside was fuel but it was drug. There was that feeling of being so thirsty and wishing to drink from the endless sea of darkness. Reasoning struggling to pull the Elder Kashi back. Planting the image of a desert no matter how much it drank of the darkside, its thirst would never be quenched.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Tightly closing both eyes the Elder struggled with the enticement of the residual dark energies. The Elder could still hear the conversation. It was just a backdrop as it took all of the might of the Elder not to fall metaphorically.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]His subconscious was the first to start to slip. Reaching out with the might of the legacy of the Kashi, the Elder’s feet still was touching the ground. A Kashi sometimes did not know where their spirit began and the elemental forces of nature ended. Alchemically tied it made the Elder’s unconscious feel the ground beneath.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]It was consciously too late by the time the Elder had realized what had happened. The Elder’s subconscious had reached out through the ground to Jar’Kai, the Forbidden City. Before touching the nexus there the subconscious grasp at power was blocked by the presence of a void stone.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Panicked by the reach to spiral further into madness the Elder’s eye flashed open. The color of hazel was gone. It was replaced by the corruption in the color of the orange-ish red some many were used to seeing in Darksiders.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Those eyes turned to look at Junko Ike and to address her statements and questions. Passion, deep passion could be seen within the Elder’s eyes. The intentions could be easily be mistaken in that moment as one of the emotion seen in those eyes was anger.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]“Our personal honor is just an illusion”,[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] the Elder said a flat stamen that was cryptic and could be very miss leading. “It was never truly ours. It was never truly our ancestors. We do not hold this honor for ourselves or our ancestors. It is all in trust for our future generations. It is their honor. Without a future for our people there is no honor.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]There was a small breath between the words he just spoke and the words he was continue speaking. It was clear those within the room was hearing on how the Elder truly felt. “To be a Yovshin is not truly about flashy swordsmanship or dying in glorious combat. It about sacrifice and duty, to make the sacrifice other can’t. To remember what I just said. It is not our honor. It is the honor of our people. There is no honor if our people no longer exist”, The Elder knew this in a most painful way. He was one of the last of a near dead race. Atrisia was adopted home for the Elder. It was home though and a home filled with people he had made an oath to. An oath not given easily but one made during the unification wars, “As a Yovshin Lord I’m ready to honor the sacrifices of our ancestors and our people, even if that means not to fight this day.”[/SIZE] Lord Darkhold was ready to go. They will find out soon enough if this was to be an honest attempt at a treaty between Atrisia and the First Order.

[SIZE=9pt]The Elder was still on the cuffs of truly losing himself to the Darkside once more. For now the Elder subdued the uncontrolled passion for reasoning.[/SIZE]

Interacting Directly with : [member="Junko Ike"] [member="Shoma Ike"]

Maybe Interacting with Soon: [member="Natasi Fortan"] [member="Kou'ha Escala"] [member="Omari Vyken"] [member="Suki Klev"] [member="Arabella Darkhold"]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX0vO4vlJuU​
atrisia_empress_teahouse.png
[member="Garith Darkhold"] was as wise as he proud.

And his words were no less true. Glancing away for a moment, the young prince felt the departure of [member="Mythos"] and was not certain how he felt about the former Atrisian emperor. On the one hand, the departure of Mythos meant that he no longer needed to try and compensate for a variable he couldn't possibly anticipate or control. On the other, he couldn't but feel somewhat reassured by the power that Mythos' presence represented.

Glancing over at Princess [member="Junko Ike"], then back at Darkhold, the teen gestured toward the exit from the room as he bid them accompany him. "Come," the boy uttered finally, as he started back through the halls of the palace. "I suppose it is as good a time as any for a cup of tea," the youth deadpanned dryly.

From the hangar in the palace, the air speeder traveled over top of Xam'Chi and the island chains of Xiaolang. Beneath them, the topography of the planet changed, as they passed over the continent and mountains. The weather turned cold, as snow laid like a white blanket across the landscape, as the air speeder touched down outside of the Iris Empress.

As the boy slid out of the air speeder, he saw the TIE fighters overhead and was immediately reminded of [member="Akio Kahoshi"]'s Atrisian Empire.

In some respects, the sight of those was almost reassuring.

Now, they would see just what kind of assurances the First Order brought with them. And which they would demand as tribute.

[member="Kou'ha Escala"] | [member="Natasi Fortan"]​

Sayd-Jai

S
Objective: Kill FO Forces
Enemies: [member="Omari Vyken"] and [member="Suki Klev"]
Gear: SPECTRE Armor, SODD, Teki no Sairensā, Dissuader

Spectre-Divider.png

Something was wrong. The invasion didn't quiteseem the way they had anticipated it being. His droid eyes weren't showing him much of anything useful. What was worse, he had the feeli g he was missing something, and a quick survey of the area didn't show him what it was. Instead, he made his way to the top of the nearest building, not far from the palace itself, and surveyed the area. Something was out of place there and he had to figure out what it was before opportunity passed him by.

Something was off with the roof of the palace. Not something he could see, his helm was good but not see through cloaking good, just a feeling. Whatever the feeling it was wrong. He reached out through the Force and waded through the numerous presences, and there was definitely something on the roof, but was it friend or foe? Was it possible to not take that risk? If it was an Imperial it was probably a good target. Likely it felt safe in its hidden status. False security.

He took a moment to take a deep breath and center himself. Moving with abandon would pose risk to himself, so he chose a path for speed and maneuverability. Running forward, he leapt across to the next roof, and proceeded one after another after another. He approached the palacr and poured the Force into his legs to leap up onto a balcony, and then higher still, clambering up a buttress on the side of the building with ease. If he were being watched he would probably look more like a lizard scaling a tree than a person climbing a building.

When he reached where he felt he needed to be, he stopped and reached his hand up behind his back to grab the hilt of the sword strapped there, and he pulled it free. There was definitely danger there. He could feel it and smell it in the air. He searched across the roof, feeling as much as looking. When he moved, it was slow and methodical, letting the Force replace his ears, feeling rather than hearing things. Being deaf and mute had its drawbacks. He was glad he had the Force. Honestly he didn't know how he would survive without it.

But he would. And he would spill Imperial blood.

[member="Shoma Ike"] [member="Natasi Fortan"] [member="Kou'ha Escala"] [member="Garith Darkhold"]

Hearing Garith speak she bowed her head and clasped hand in front of herself. A look on her face she she listened to Shoma now. Walking and adjusting her hair and kimono to properly match what they needed to do. "Tea is never a bad thing." She said it and thought briefly... Akio had been many things but the Atrisian Empire had been what she served going so far as to steal away from their home Musashi and join the military when he was called. She was too young by the standards but they thought with her cut hair that she was a young man. Certainly helped when she had some of the Oni bodyguards with her.

THe thought about the battle of Atrisia with the likes of SPencer Jacobs and Ashin Varanin two darksiders who even when they conquered Atrisia with the Omega Pyre coming at them didn't well place themselves. Gave her a small musing towards it and the old days before she had met Je'gan and he had put her on this path. THe Fallanassi were friends to her, they had taught her a little better the non violent means to use the current and focus herself with a small tight lipped smile. THe ship to take them to the Iris empress was simple and the travel there quickly as she looked up seeing the TIE's and raised an eyebrow.

"Feels like it used to be." She said it unconsciously remembering well their TIE's and star destroyers that had been destroyed in wars. She was looking at the bridge that led to the building itself. THe waters slightly iced over below and rushing where it was uncovered. From the back you could see the steam of the hot springs that went up into different areas of the mountains themselves. covered and used as a means to grow some fo the unique teas they had here. Atrisian white brand vine tea often seen as rare as vine coffee and vine silk with their credit means. A grin was on her face though while she was next to and slightly behind Shoma leaving space for Garith on the other side.

[SIZE=9pt]Location:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] The Xiaolang Palace / Then the Iris Empress[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Objective:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] Attend the Diplomatic Mission [/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Allies:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] The People of Atrisia[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Enemies:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] To be determined[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=9pt]The Xiaolong Palace[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]As pain subsided little by little The Elder felt some measure of control returning. As the two Ike jested about tea the temptation of reaching out to the Forbidden City was still strong. Garith said nothing. There was nothing to say. Well nothing he cared to say. This meeting did play upon his mind as they headed to the Imperial hanger. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]He pondered over the concessions and talking points. The Elder’s perspective of past Imperial organizations did give him some ides, the First Order might just be a different bread altogether.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]The Iris Empress[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]The Elder had taken position on the other side of Shoma. Standing maybe about two and a half feet taller than Junko, Garith differently stood out. Not just in body mass but his choice in attire. Alchemical beskar plate mail that still shown signs of past battles. There was also a tattered red cape that flowed behind him.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]The Elder did take notice of the TIE fighters flying over head. His thoughts did not show visible on his face. There was no concern or comfort shown. He just trained his eyes back on the terrain and over the tea house as they walked along. He did not return an answer to Junko motioning that the tea house felt as it used to be. Well she could have been talking about the TIE fighters. Garith was more attuned on his surrounds. Expect the worst and you would never be disappointed. [/SIZE]

[member="Junko Ike"] [member="Shoma Ike"] [member="Kou'ha Escala"] [member="Natasi Fortan"]

https://youtu.be/-pBI9GQj7aI​

Although the Concordia hung low enough in the sky to be plainly visible and cast a shadow across the land, and a trio of TIE fighters screamed overhead, the appearance of the Grand Moff on the surface of Atrisia was relatively low key. She was dressed plainly, in a simple but structured black dress as befitting her status as a widow in mourning. She wore no jewelry but a wedding band and her only other adornment was her rank badge. She traveled with a quartet of bodyguards, two of which flanked her while the other two engaged in a brief sweep of the tea house for security. Aside from Captain [member="Kou'ha Escala"], an aide from the Foreign Office, and these limited security agents, Natasi was quite alone.

She trusted that the Atrisians would understand the gesture of showing up more or less unguarded for what it was: a gesture of trust and good faith.

She also trusted that the Atrisians had enough sense that any harm coming to her would result in a -- how to put it diplomatically? -- less favorable settlement for the Atrisians.

Natasi entered the tea house after crossing the garden path, her dark eyes flitting this way and that, taking it all in as she made her way in. "It's all rather charming, isn't it?" Natasi asked Capain Escala. "Peaceful. No, that's not quite the word. It is... actively peaceful. Tranquil, perhaps, is the better choice." She entered the main room, unsure of what to expect. Her brief on [member="Shoma Ike"] was frustratingly thin; all the Security Bureau and Foreign Office had been able to tell her was that he was a young man of obvious dedication to his people. Whether he was to be trusted; who, if anyone, was pulling his strings; and what, if any, special interests were working on his actions -- these questions had not been able to be answered conclusively. What was known was that Shoma Ike was not Mythos, and that was enough for Natasi for the moment.

At the approach of the young prince, Natasi offered a respectful (yet shallow) bow of her head. He was, after all, not her prince. But she maintained the polite fiction that they were two heads of government meeting. "Your Royal Highness," she said pleasantly as she straightened her head. "I'm Natasi Fortan," said the Grand Moff graciously, extending her hand in greeting. "May I introduce Captain Escala? I'm very pleased to make your acquaintance. I wish it could be on better terms, but unfortunately, events occasionally move at speeds and in ways that are not within our control -- as a leader yourself, I'm sure you understand." What events Natasi referred to were left politely ambiguous; whether she was referring to the First Order's incursion into Atrisian space, or Atrisia's involvement with the core nations group, or some other galactic-political development was left unclear.

When the introductions on both sides had been made, Natasi waved a hand at the tea house at large. "The feeling of tranquility in this place reminds me of a tea room in Cloud City called Perennial. I visited it many years ago at a difficult moment in my life, and it turned out to be the start of a new and unexpected friendship. I hope that after we have shared a pot of tea, we two will find ourselves at the beginning of a mutually agreeable relationship which will, in time, develop into a strong and stable friendship between us, Your Royal Highness, and our two peoples." She paused and smiled confidentially, as if in a private conversation with [member="Shoma Ike"] alone. "And I hope I can reciprocate your hospitality at Perennial very soon. It would be my privilege. I do enjoy tea -- although I must confess the way we do it on Galidraan is, as I understand it, rather different from how it's done in the Atrisian style. I look forward to learning all the details. Shall we?"

[member="Junko Ike"] | [member="Garith Darkhold"]​

Post 2
BYOO

She moved about the city urging the people to the shelters she could feel her father but he seemed to be further away. She paused where was he going? She looked again to the horizons bits of panic filtered through her she again remembered the dream the one she had told him about. The day she introduced him to Jia.

She felt the urge to run towards the focal point but a hand on her arm brought her back, "Are they really coming?" An elderly woman looked upon Bella she knew that this woman had seen all of the comings and goings in the last years her concern rippled around Bella, "Yes."

With that she gave a simple nod and walked away. Bella watched her expecting to see defeat. But what she saw was a woman setting her shoulders, keeping her head up, and doing what must be done.

Bella must learn to do the same. She wanted to go where her father was, she wanted to be part of whatever he was, but her duty was here. He had his path she had hers. Bella walked slowly keeping all emotion hidden while beginning to go back to helping the others into shelters.

The pull to leave was very strong. It was killing her not to go.

[member="Garith Darkhold"] | [member="Shoma Ike"] | [member="Kou'ha Escala"] | [member="Junko Ike"]

Captain
BYOO
Location | Inside the Iris Empress, Atrisia
Allies | [member="Natasi Fortan"], First Order
In negotiations with | [member="Junko Ike"], [member="Shoma Ike"], [member="Garith Darkhold"], Atrisia
chNP0tY.png

[SIZE=11pt]The crisp chill of the air greeted Kou’ha as he stepped out of the frigate at the all clear from FIST. Despite his desire to have them deployed within the tea house, he knew that it would only send a negative message to the delegation they were entering negotiations with. That, he could understand and agree with. But it did not mean he has to like it. His dark eyes swept across their small contingent and the Epicanthix once again found himself once again reaffirming his dislike for the intricacies of diplomacy and its subtle nuances and unspoken words. But this was the stage his Grand Moff has set, and Kou’ha would just have to carry out his responsibilities the best he could within the limitations she has dictated.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The young Captain himself was dressed similarly to other ranking officers of the First Order Navy. His dark greatcoat was draped over his shoulders, the emblem of the crimson maw proudly displayed on its left sleeve. The only other attachment that could be seen on his person was a rank badge that denoted his rank as a Naval Captain pinned over his breast. Their journey over the frozen ground was quiet, only the sounds of his shoes crunching through the snow and gravel echoed over the landscape as their small contingent made their way into the Iris Empress.

His Epicanthix heritage showed itself as Kou’ha found himself admiring the architecture of the ancient building. Despite its obvious age, he could tell that it was clearly well-maintained from what he could see of the soft glow of polished wood. It was clear to the young male that the Atrisian culture were steeped in traditions. “It is. If everything goes well, I wouldn’t mind returning to Atrisia in the future.” Of course, it all hinged on the outcome of their upcoming negotiations.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Entering the main room behind her ladyship, Kou’ha graced the Atrisian delegation with a smile, his dark eyes sweeping over the forms of Prince Shoma Ike and Princess Junko Ike. There was also one other member to the Atrisian delegation, that of an imposing male in scarred armour and red cape. Their bodyguard? It was the first he has seen since entering the establishment. The connotations were clear to the Epicanthix, that the other male was a formidable warrior. As Natasi Fortan bowed her head to the young prince, Kou’ha followed her cue, his head inclined in a slightly deeper bow than his Grand Moff.

The Captain gave another short bow of his head as the grand lady introduced him, but other than that, he was content to remain silent unless addressed as he observed the Grand Moff Natasi Fortan in her element.
[/SIZE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEkg4GBQumc​

It was strange, but Shoma had been involved in interstellar diplomacy since he was a child.

It was expected, of course. He was a prince of the Royal House of Atrisia. Even before the arrival of deaths of his father and brother during the collapse of [member="Akio Kahoshi"]'s Atrisian Empire, Shoma had always been expected to be an ambassador of the planet.

Following the Galactic Alliance's take-over of the Commonwealth while he'd been a youngling, Shoma had risen to meet this expected destiny as a junior ambassador for the Atrisian Commonwealth and the worlds of the Galactic Alliance. He'd been a sort of diplomatic figurehead. Everything a prince should have been.

Smile and wave.

He'd negotiated with the Iron Empire and the Outer Rim Coalition. He had treated with the Republic and the Metal Lords. But more than anything, he'd smiled when the Alliance had told him to smile. And he had waved when the Alliance had told him to wave.

As such, even while he'd been a diplomat for the past six years, the teen felt woefully inadequate for the level of these talks. Even still, it seemed as though [member="Junko Ike"] and [member="Garith Darkhold"] were both committed to this course of action. So Shoma would merely trust in his education and training to try and muddle through as best he could.

The first lesson of which was to smile.

Adopting a friendly countenance, the youth returned the gesture from [member="Natasi Fortan"] as he faced her. He was positive that he had seen her image or likeness before. No doubt in a GADF brief about the First Order, but he'd paid woefully little attention to those briefs. Why shouldn't he have? The Triumverate would have never sent him to negotiate with the First Order. His job had just been to smile and wave to the Iron Empire, Republic, or to the Coalition.

"Your grace," the boy intoned in reply, bowing toward the woman with one arm hooked in front of him and the other behind. The youth's attention was directed over toward [member="Kou'ha Escala"] as the Epicanthix officer was introduced. Rising from out of the short bow, the teen took a step forward and extended his hand outward, "Captain," the young prince noted, before gesturing toward a table in the center of the empty tea house.

Gesturing to his right, the teen indicated the slightly older Atrisian woman a step behind him. "May I introduce my cousin, the Princess Junko of Shri-Tal," Shoma offered in introduction, before shifting to indicate the powerful Yovshin warrior to his left. "And this is Shogun Togashi of Kansai."

With the introductions made, the youth returned his attention back to the First Order delegation. "But, let us not be formal," the teen remarked. A familiar tactic of his. Eschew the norms of social status and try to bring the level of conversation down to what the Corellians referred to as real talk. Something he'd learned from [member="Coren Starchaser"] at some point around the Imperial invasion of Dagobah. "My name is Shoma and I welcome you to Atrisia," the boy remarked simply, as he gestured toward a table in the center of the empty tea house.

As he took a seat on one side, the boy remarked, "I have heard of this city in the clouds on Bespin." Smile and wave. Make smalltalk. And ignore the thoughts of Frisal that were nagging at the back of his mind in softly whispering voices that so sweetly invoked images of the Dark Side of the Force.

Putting that aside, the boy gestured for a server over with a pot of white tea. "I should look forward to the opportunity to see it for myself," the youth continued, as the server brought the tray over and began laying out the saucers and cups.

Reaching forward, the youth took the tea pot and poured a cup, which he slid over toward Natasi. "But, let us get to the matter at hand," the boy added, before repeating the gesture and serving Kou'ha next. "How shall we move forward from here?" the boy inquired, before pouring a cup each for Junko and Garith, saving himself for last.

The Mother of All Psy-Pires
With: Vera Mina (Lawyer Form) (http://starwarsrp.net/topic/129765-saotome-biot-vera-mina/)

Wearing: Progenitor's Robes

Armed With: Million Handed Collosus, Warhawk

Accompanied by: Castle Morpheus Knights. (http://starwarsrp.net/topic/130418-castle-morpheus-knights/)

Came to Atrisian system in: Castle Morpheus (http://starwarsrp.net/topic/129671-castle-morpheus-the-leviathan-tantive/)

Currently sending transmission to: Palace of [member="Shoma Ike"].

Objective: Oppose Surrender. Flip the kark out privately

Interacting with: [member="Garith Darkhold"] [member="Junko Ike"]

The Unsettling Heavy Cruiser, shaped as though a CR-90 had been given steroids and then spent the next twenty years studying Gothic architecture while growing came out of hyperspace on a precisely calculated jump close to Atrisia's system.

She had been away, seeing to business for the CIS. She should have been here...Should have been here for her people.

Instead, she was cut off by the planetary blockade. She had all these resources, and in the end she was just as helpless as those poor bastards on Frisia. Unable to do anything except watch the First Order bring it under their boot.

But that was not the worst bit. The worst was that transmission the ship A.I. had intercepted.

He was giving in. Giving in without firing a shot

"APPEASEMENT?!"

The heavy, yet feminine contralto echoed through the walls of the Cruiser Throne Room as Nine Lives kicked open the doors. She had come here on diplomatic grounds, to assist Shoma Ike in defending Atrisia, but then she had intercepted that blasted transmission and now she was pissed. Beyond pissed.

The heat had been too great for her cruiser. The Morpheus A.I. had refused to even set foot in the system, and locked down the hanger to prevent her from leaving, clad in her Progenitor's robes. The Last True Blood Tiger of Atrisia had a spring to her six and a half foot frame, her movements twitching, hands clenched into fists, but the fingers clenching and flexing even then. Her sword and Tomahawk rested snugly at her side. She hadn't drawn them. But she was damn close to it. Vera had accompanied her, in her Lawyer form, clad in a white, leather dress and shoes. Her knights, twenty in all, accompanied her, including Bobbi, bless him, all wearing their fearsome, but somewhat out of date powered combat armor. The throne room was a dark room of carved stone, red banners lining the almost temple like space, with Nine's throne at the very end. The banners bore the face of a tiger.

"Appeasement..." the thought-vampire spat in an almost snarl. "This is The First Order! They torched Coruscant! I should know. I waa there. They murder our people even now, and the first thing he resorts to is surrender? They will oppress Atrisia, trample our traditions! Trample our customs! And any who speak out will be destroyed! The High Temple on Coruscant is a corrupted corpse! Take it from a Li-Ves: You cannot reason with a tiger once its got a taste of you!" Nine growled. Despite not knowing about [member="Mythos"] and his current plight, (Or indeed, anything at all about him, let alone his dealings with the boy) Had they had a chance to talk, she and he would have agreed on a great deal. Only her honor and past as a Jedi kept her from rebelling.

"My Clan was many things in the past: Butchers come to mind. The kind of people who impaled other people on dirty sticks for pissing us off. Believe me, I know the kind of bastards we are dealing with. My family helped invent the sort of godless chit The FO does on Atrisia! Prince Shoma cannot believe they will leave him in power! I wouldn't"

"Of course not, My Liege. It would be a frightfully stupid thing..." Vera replied in a bored, disinterested manner.

Nine Lives tall frame took a meditative position on the stone throne she had carved by her own hand. Her knights took a knee as she sat down. Only Vera stood, impassive and unsympathetic.

"He's just gonna give it to them. Without a struggle!" Nine snarled, before angrily turning to Vera. "Do we have any way into the system?" The hooded Vampire asked, her purple glow dot eyes the only thing visible about her face.

"No. Our shields might be strong, but even our shields could not survive the bombardment we'd get. Hell, we'll probably have to leave soon anyway."

"Dammit!" Nine snapped.

"Buuuuuut..."

The thought eater turned to The Biot, her middle aged appearance a slender curvy elegance marked by a cold smirk.

"What did you do, Vera?"

Vera whistled not so innocently, twisting her leg in a sheepish manner.

"Oh chit... one of the knights, a woman, muttered.

"I maaaaayyyy have prepared for any one of a hundred things you might order me to do..."

"What. Did. You. Do?" Nine repeated firmly and coldly.

"I maaaaay have stolen some First Order credentials, and their trooper armor..."

"What else?"

"I maaaaaayyyy have posted a detail of knights from the ship and smuggled some weapons to the surface of the planet about a month back in case you or me ever needed to do something."

"Why do we need business involving First Order armor?" Nine growled.

"Criminal chit, obviously. Do try to keep up, My Liege. Its politics. Everybody needs a dagger, as you said."

"How many we got on Kill Detail?" Nie asked, tone grim. "And how close are they to that palace Shoma is in?"

Vera smiled wickedly. "I planted them very close. They could breach the palace in half an hour. Forty Seven men."

Nine stared. "They would be willing to shoot the Prince? It would be the only way to ignite rebellion. Real rebellion. Frame the First Order for murder..."

Nine stared at her biot again. "Can we get a transmission through?"

"It would strain our systems to the max, but yes."

"I assume you gave them code phrases to respond to?"

"Of course, My Liege! I'm not a simpleton." Vera replied smoothly, hands going behind her back and clasping together.

"Get 'em ready. Do we know where [member="Sawa Ike"] is?"

"We always know where [member="Sawa Ike"] is." Vera replied, annoyed. This was the fifty-seventh time she had been asked this question just this week alone.

"Get a transmission out to her, encrypted. Flag of truce, meet aboard my vessel. We must discuss the fate of her descendant, Shoma. Come alone."

"Making a deal with the Devil, are we?" Vera wondered, heels clicking on the stone marble floor as she paced about.

"Thinking about it. Depends on what The Devil thinks about my idea."

Vera bowed. "It will be done My Liege."

"And get a holo-projector in here and open a diplomaic channel to wherever Shoma is in that palace..."

Minutes later.

A transmission that barely got through to Shoma's location flickered onto the portable holo-projector that had been brought into the teahouse by diplomatic dispatch from Shoma's palace, he, Junko, and [member="Natasi Fortan"] were in. The servant from the palace announced her as Lady No, of Clan Li-Ves.

That name had used to cause terror in any who heard it. It might soon need to again, she thought as she sat on her throne in the flickering image, face still concealed by her hood.

"If you are going to surrender to them..." she growled to Shoma, not sure if she wanted him dead yet or not. Vera's spies that she had developed had found out the teahouse location easily and Assassins disguised as First Order Soldiers were in route through the warzone in a stolen vehicle.

"If you are going to surrender, I will know how much of our blood you intend to let them drink..." she seethed. There was a time the Jedi would never have put someone like him in charge. Of anything. Those times were no longer around.

Nine waited, image flickering in and out. She was not afraid to speak the truth. This was laying down and dying.

But she still had yet to decide whether to make Shoma a martyr or not...

OOC:

Soooooo sorry I could not be involved sooner!

"Very pleased to meet you," said Natasi to [member="Junko Ike"] and [member="Garith Darkhold"]. She turned and took a seat on the other side of the table and examined the tea service casually. When [member="Shoma Ike"] made his opening gambit, the Grand Moff inclined her head. "Ah. Well... to be frank, Shoma, the First Order's security depends upon securing the Atrisia sector. I'm sure you know this sector's history more intimately and more personally than I," said Natasi delicately. "The destruction rained on your people. The injustice." She shuddered in genuine horror. "It is my desire -- my priority -- that we avoid this kind of violence on your world again. We don't wish to conquer Atrisia or subjugate its people."

Natasi clasped her hands on the table. "I know what it looks like. Atrisia -- Frisal -- all of it. I understand." The woman's dark eyes searched Shoma's face for a moment, then flickered between each of his compatriots briefly before returning to the Prince. "The First Order doesn't do anything half-way. But this occupation would, ideally, be short-lived. My preferred course of action would be to maintain your position and the authority that comes with it. We have had an arrangement with the Panathan royal household with a similar setup. Atrisia would remain more or less autonomous. Certain external policies would, of course, need to go through the centralized First Order government. But provided Atrisia observes laws and customs that are not in conflict with the First Order's laws, what goes on here would be in control of the local government. You, Shoma, and the established government establishment."

The Grand Moff took the teacup from Shoma. "Thank you," she murmured. She waited for the others to be served, enjoying the aroma of the white tea. "Would you consider such an arrangement, Shoma? The exact terms can be negotiated, of course, if it sounds agreeable in principle."

[member="Shoma Ike"] | [member="Junko Ike"] | [member="Garith Darkhold"] | [member="Kou'ha Escala"]​

[member="Shoma Ike"] [member="Natasi Fortan"] [member="Kou'ha Escala"] [member="Garith Darkhold"]

Junko listened and while she had some pride being hurt at being ignored this was not about them all being... appeased. If anything she moved more gracefully and almost silently in the kimono with her hair up to pour the tea. The bulk of people in the tea house from them not really around. The area around it hopefully working with the first order to observe and make sure no one else was approaching. She had sent these coordinates to them on a channel. No one should know where they were before she finished pouring the white tea. Head bowed as she listened to the woman's offer and it was different then she had expect. Looking at her with a neutral expression as she went back into her seat.

She looked at Shoma and tried to have more a conversation with her eyes for this. She wasn't entirely sold but at the same time this was better then they could hope for. If The First Order was willing to leave them alone. If the people could continue to be within their isolation. She could work with some things as she focused to give a nod of her head. 'We shouldn't be eager, politics while I dislike them are a game some mastes full of feints, information gathering and gauging the reactions to see what someone wants. If it is given to easily then they can add possibly whatever they want.' She said it into the force looking at him and then at Garith but she still agreed this was the right course of action. They simply didn't have the support or resources to rebel and not kill themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSH-FVVtTf0​

Any other time, Shoma would have very much liked to have entertained the Lady No of Clan Li-Ves.

Sitting across from [member="Natasi Fortan"] while discussing the end of hostilities was not any other time. So, as much, as the boy might have been wounded by the question directed at him by the holo-projection of [member="Nine Lives"] that had interrupted the negotiations with the First Order, this was neither the place nor the time.

He would not condone a course of action that would cost Atrisia any more than they had already lost. Another senseless conflict that would result in the deaths of billions of Atrisians.

And, frankly, the planet's population could not withstand another tragedy on the scale of the Galactic Alliance's battle with [member="Mythos"]. This could not be about ego, any more than it could be about honor. It was about saving as many lives as possible.

In which, the projection of Nine was a variable that the boy simply couldn't afford at present. "Shogun, if you please," the boy murmured quietly, turning as he addressed [member="Garith Darkhold"] and then inclined his head to indicate the holo-projector.

Returning his attention to the First Order delegation, the boy didn't have to think twice about the offer. "We have an accord, then," the boy remarked, signaling his acceptance of her offer. "Would you prefer to discuss the exact terms here? Or might we work toward a summit. On Bespin, perhaps?" the youth remarked.

[SIZE=9pt]Location:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] Then the Iris Empress[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Objective:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] Attend the Diplomatic Mission [/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Allies:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] The People of Atrisia[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Enemies:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] To be determined[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=9pt]The Iris Empress[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Thus far Garith was not offended. In fact he was feeling rather lax. He had always found Imperial Politics far more likable rather than Sith. Imperials had rules and structure. Sith Council meetings were chaotic and bloody. This was more then acceptable in his mind as the group walked over to the table.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]He did stop though when everyone sat down in the chairs. He looked down at the ornate carved wooden chair. It was a beautiful piece of art. He looked up at everyone and then back down to the chair. He waited for a brief pause in the conversation. It was taking a short while and during that time a cup of tea was slid over to him. He did pick up the tea and took a sip in that time.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Sadly his opening to say sorry did not come up yet. How would you say it in this type of situation? Sorry but my shebs is too heavy to sit in that damn chair.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]He did hear Junko’s telepathic message. It was not his place currently to say anything other than apologize for being too heavy to sit down in a wooden chair.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Garith did not even get a chance to say anything telepathically to Junk as Shoma addressed him about Nine Lives.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Garith gave a nod to the Prince Regent. Granted the Prince did not say how he wanted Garith to handle this. Given the tone the noble woman was speaking, there was only one clear choice a Yovishn Lord to do. He walked over to the device and completely turned it off.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Garith did not harbor any ill feelings towards Nine Lives. He was just handling the very open order in a clear decisive manor. There was too many Atrisan lives at stake at letting one Noble ruin the chances of saving those lives. Garith was a tactician. He had a very good idea just how much a military disadvantage they had at that moment.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]How he handled this Nine Lives would most certainly be mad at Garith. Shoma would have a chance later on to speak to Nine Lives and say turning of the device was not what he meant. What do they call that, plausible deniability?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Garith went back to sipping his tea and not sitting down out of fear of breaking the chair. [/SIZE]

[member="Shoma Ike"] [member="Junko Ike"] [member="Natasi Fortan"] [member="Nine Lives"] [member="Kou'ha Escala"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom