Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shadow Slicing [Ask]

[member="Dakita Calfur"]

A few eyes would look up at her, and then go back to business that was more important then a pink woman, and a man with tails on his head. within a few seconds, a man in a white robe, and no idea what was under it approached the two.

"Good evening!" He said with a smile. "I am a the King's adviser, are you here to look into the library of the keep as well? We offer the knowledge as free, please follow me, and I shall show you the way." He turned around. He was a average height for a man, and was in his mid forties. He was also balder then a baby's bottom.

As he began to show them the way, he started explaining some stuff to them. "You see, the King Sin thinks that all knowledge should be free for those to see, except for some, like the darker, more sinister history of the very late Shadow Empire. As he rebuilt it to the Shadow Dynasty, more and more came up about the kings of the past. He has it all in a locked room. Please do not go, or attempt to go in there, it is considered a crime without King Sin's ok."

Dakita shot her companion a worried glance and then said more confidently when warned about King Sin's shadowy archives: "No worries, pops. We're just students here to use the library. Me and my student buddy here." Sure maybe Krevin could pass for a student if students wore thick body armor and carried blaster sidearms. "To the library we go!"

Two libraries in a day were more libraries than Dak had ever been in during her entire life.

[member="The Shadow King"]

(Sorry I never got this notification)

[member="Dakita Calfur"]

As they walked into the library, it was huge, and full of all kinds of information, and knowledge. She could get some stuff here, good stuff too, but Tue best was behind the big black door made of metal that was all the way in the back. There she could get all kinds of juicy Intel. "Understood, well here you are. A free terminal for you, and uh.. " he looked at the twilek. "You'r partner..if you need anything, please ask me or one of the staff."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom