Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Shadow Protectorate: C> Ipconfig

Now, I like to consider myself a connoisseur of all things tech. You give me a cogitator that is as infested with viruses as a Hutts hardest to reach crevice and I will give you back that thing spick and span, you toss me a network so jumbled that the big bosses mistress pics are getting sent to the PR team, I will get that thing running so fast that you’d think that someone had jacked an A-wing engine to the server.

But give me a needle? Sutures? A god damned hammer and anvil? The best you’re getting then is a mess.

Finishing the final piece on his message, he sent it across to the private server he kept on Denon, content that if he did end up dying here, at least his genius would be recorded, albeit amongst an encryption that would take the majority of the rest of Darkwire working together to crack.

Or maybe Hacks will just read it as a eulogy, who knows.

But he wasn’t here representing his usual criminal underties, no, this was something altogether more dangerous for the Slicer. It wasn’t often that he played well with others but when it came to the Protectorate, he was willing to keep his mouth shut for once. Seeing what they were capable was enough for him to keep an eye on them and then seeing the scope of the network they were putting together was enough for him to get involved.

And while I never thought I’d see the day where I was coming to someone else for a tune up, the hardware these guys are handling puts my works to shame.

Walking to the appointed lab, he looked at one of his masks in his hand, the spare ready to replace the one he wore on his face. It would be the first time he had met these particular members of the Protectorate but he was feeling extremely excited. One thing that a Slicer knew the value of was networking, both the social and datapad kind. He had put in a brief request for a diagnostic on what sort of systems he would be using in regards to having the same standard of gear between his usual kit and the Protectorates and had almost immediately sent another request at having the groups top minds take a look at what he was working with.

And while I never thought I’d see the day where I was coming to someone else for a tune up, the hardware these guys are handling puts my works to shame.

Reaching the door to the lab, he took a quick review of himself, all his familiar attire missing. Normally he wore a variety of underground sub-culture fashions, spiked vests, graffiti covered tops and a multitude of tech gear hanging from chains around his neck and wrists but now, he wore just a simple black hooded tunic and matching pants.

It almost made his mask look out of place, a reflection of the rebellion and anarchy that was the soul of its wearer.

But for how long?

Last edited:
What're you gonna do? Kill me?
So someone is expecting to die in unlicensed cybernetic experiments, and I’m sitting with the worst case of a costume party waiting for the mook to actually show up.

“Sooooooo… know any good bands?” I look at the… snout? Is it a beak? Does he.she.they.it ca-caw? Meow? Is it a fashion statement or the hallmark of some long forlorn disease that makes Anastas wear that thing?

Almost want to tinker with it…

Bad Aditya! Bad! Wait for the man, not the mad doctor, the man! The man with the mask! Gosh, I need a crossword puzzle or someth-

“HELLOOOOO.” I pop up to a rigid stand as Enigma enters the room, simple enough but for the mask on his face. Oh joy. A mask. ‘Cause that’ll tell me who and or what he is…. nope. I’ve been over this in my own head.

It’s fine. Just because I’m a mother again doesn’t mean I have to coddle every living being who comes in my door for unlicensed medical experiments and potential slicer tech.

…….

….. he looks thin. I should make him a sandwich.

“Come in, come in, sit down on the slab. Promise it won’t be your last slab… wait, what? Nevermind! Hi! I’m Aditya, this is… birdface… Dr. Birdface and we’re…. interested. So the brief says cutting edge tech and slicer toys. I’m guessing you want… something custom that nobody else has, eh?” I slap Asantas’ chest, grab him by the shoulder and attempt to get the mad scientist to stand up too, before realizing I’m not his mother either.

Thank the gods.

“Right.” I crack my knuckles and cluck my tongue. “So. What’re we looking at here? Permanent fixture on your noggin’ or did Daddy give you a genetic hair lip?”

Gods wounds. Did I have to say that? Gosh what's wrong with me? Oh right, I've been stuck with Clan Mortui and my toddlers for what feels like two ticks past forever. I've forgotten how to People. Schucks.

Enigma Iuda Enigma Iuda Asantas Asantas

TAGS: Aditya Fitz Kierke Aditya Fitz Kierke Asantas Asantas

Stepping into the lab, the counter-septic scent mingling with the slow ticking of life sustaining machines, cold steel tools laying out in preparation for various procedures and smocked doctors and orderlies completed the scene, one from his nightmares that usually ended with him pinned to a table and his blood spurting everywhere as some hellish medical professional harvested his liver.

Or I’m forced to sit in a waiting area with a bunch of elderly people, waiting for my turn, forever. I think that one may actually be worse.

Turning to see the pair greeting him, the fear left however. For one, the woman speaking to him said that he wouldn’t die here and doctors never lied right?

Plus any doctor creative and crazy enough to accept a request from me probably isn’t in any dire need of a liver.

Enigma lifted up his hands, recently replaced with the augmenting he had commissioned and spun them both in circles, opening and closing the various tools that had been implanted within them.

“Well I got given these bad boys recently but you know what they say, can’t go out without a full face of make up. Not that I’m afraid of all the attention a good looking fellow like me might get but it’s been one of those “if they find out what I look like, I’ve had to kill them” deals. Not that it really applies to you guys though, anything really that gets me into the bad guys systems faster or trawling data quicker, keeping the protectorate in the know, one safe search at a time”

Asantas

The Doctor is in
He merely stood there with his equipment he had the help of Aditya Fitz Kierke Aditya Fitz Kierke because of her incredible knowledge in cybernetics and the like while his was in the biological he was sad to say as much as hed hate to admit it was lacking in cybernetic modifications. He ignored the comments and nicknames given to him and merely watched as Enigma Iuda Enigma Iuda showed off his recent augments and was asking for more ways of hacking into systems easily or transferring data with ease. He merely walked over hands clasped into a pyramid over the waist area as he spoke it was metallic and hard to discern except that he was male it was cold, and calculated no emotions to it in the slightest but formal in tone.

''Perhaps some cybernetics can be implanted into the brain or the body to assist in these matters, What do you think Miss Kierke.''

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom