Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shadow port Ticon...

[member="Flora Burn"] [member="Vhette"] [member="Cobalt Krell"]

OOC: I'm gonna wrap this up guys feel free to make a closing post.

As the group worked to restor the shop colap moved the last of the boxes off the deck of his interceptor with the crane. When he was finished he called over to his workers.

"Oy let's break these down and move the equipment into posisition gentlemen."

The workers scrambled over, dead droids completely forgotten and Colap popped each box with a crowbar.

As the hours wore on they set up the various pieces. The Crane assembly complete with engine lift attachment went in the left side of the hangar next to the dry dock station. More worktables were added to the salvage melting foundry and the mechanical line was augmented with pulleys and conveyor belts, allowing him to move smelted metal into molds to make the parts he needed.

Finally the welding tools and droid arms of the assembly line were set up, in order to assemble the various pieces.

With a sigh Colap sat down behind his desk terminal and brought up his first blueprint with a couple taps of the screen. He lit yet another cigar and kicked his feet up on the desk.

"Well that seem's to be it. Ticon industries is up and running. Welcome to Shadowport Ticon y'all!"

"Hell, yeah."

I sat down on the nearest available surface, which happened to be a window sill, and put my feet up.

"Now, some booze is needed here. Preferably something fine and aged."

[member="Colap Ticon"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom