Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shadow of the Republic [dominion of Kashyyyk]

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Objective: Win over the Wookies
Posts 2/?

"Thank you Captain [member="Weiss"] ."

Hearing footsteps behind her, she bowed her head to [member="Faith Balor-Organa"] "Hopefully this turns out better than Trandosha." That was a horrible event. Many lives were lost, including some of the Elders that they tried to protect. Now that planet was run by the Hutt Cartel. The members of the Republic barely got out of there.

After that...cheery thought...Kay headed over to the tree and entered the lift. At least they were expected. She waited until the Minister boarded before activating the lift and heading on up.

As the Minister held a higher position, Kay decided to let her talk to the Wookie Council first.

Objective - win wookies
post 2/20

Faith nodded to Kay, "I am not a tactful person so in light of how wookies react to such directness you should speak." She had read how they tore people, and things apart and Faith had no desire to be witness to such things today.

The week had already been long and was going to get longer based just on how far they had to travel to get here in time.

[member="Lady Kay"]

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Objective: Win over the Wookies

"Yes Minister." Kay smirked to herself. Wookies were very dangerous and now she was to be the the one to face them.

Once the lift had stopped and the doors opened, she stepped into the council room and bowed to the Wookies inside. "Greetings. I am Senator Kay and this is Minister Organa. We are from the Galactic Republic and our people have been working hard and laying out their lives to help you and yours. I hope that you have accepted our help as a token of our loyal friendship to the brave people of Kashyyk."

[member="Weiss"] [member="Faith Balor-Organa"]

Far bellow Weiss removed his helmet. The forest had gone quite and the posts he had placed around the area kept reporting per schedule. Routine was checking in.

Kashyyk was a good place. The wookies were fierce warriors and held no love for those trying to restrict their freedom.

Lighting his cigar the Republic captain took in the smoke and exhaled a large cloud of tobaco-smoke. He felt content with their job here on Kashyyk. The army had done their part and now it was up to the politicians to finish it up.

[member="Lady Kay"] [member="Faith Balor-Organa"]

(9/20)

A minute shake of her head was the only response to [member="Mantic Dorn"]'s wordless suggestion. Her experience with the dark extended much further than mere dabbling in those arts, and she knew intrinsically the dangers inherent in tampering with such a powerful Force nexus. The only thing removing the dagger would do was inflict more harm on not only those in the immediate area, but Kashyyyk as a whole. As brash and callous as she liked to act, this was one thing she did care about. And for now, the best thing to do was to fight. The dagger and whatever havoc it was currently wreaking on the surrounding environment would be dealt with after they brought down the real threat.

As [member="stardust"] struck low and Mantic swung for the entity's midsection she attempted to knock the creature's mask askew and perhaps disorient it. Without hesitation and nothing more than a flick of the wrist her blade shifted to cleave its head from its shoulders. There was no time to hesitate, even if it meant taking life, if it was in the name of the greater good. Death was a necessary evil.

[member="Rafeesh"], [member="Requiem"]

Rexus Drath

Objective: Finish the ritual
Enemies: [member="Raymond Mosses"] [member="Bottlecap"] [member="Willam Forlon"] [member="stardust"] [member="Ali Hadrix"] [member="Turin Val Kur"] [member="Keira Ticon"] [member="Rafeesh"] [member="Mantic Dorn"] [member="Corvus Raaf"] [member="stardust"]

Like a phantom of a Kung Fu master the entity the simply stepped to the right calmly and watched as the blades of [member="stardust"] passed without harming them. As for [member="Mantic Dorn"] his shining valiant blade missed their rib section as their body contorted and twisted in a unnatural way that caused bones and organs to crack and shift. But despite that this was where the entity wanted to be, where it was ordained to be. With its smaller standard saber in its hand it sent a force push causing the blade to spin towards stardust's lower body.

The blade cut through her upper thighs slicing her legs off from underneath her body. The entity simply let their lightsaber fall to the ground and focused their power on the one blade after removing one of the three masters from the fight. However with its current position the blade of [member="Keira Ticon"] in its current trajectory skimmed across the upper half of the creatures face to remove the lower portion of the mask.

What dropped beneath was the possessed Sith's lower jaw and half of its mask to reveal decayed and mutated flesh of not only darkside corruption but radiation poisoning and mutation. The oxygen hit the entity's host body like punch from s freight train and it began to overwhelm the host to the point where the entity had to struggle to maintain control.

Stepping back the phantom barely remained in control of the now dying host as it had its back to the alter.

"You are merely delaying the inevitable, this changes nothing." The entity said perfectly despite the host missing its tongue and mouth.

It was just time now, time until the host body could no longer withstand the oxygen and die out due to its species. As for the dagger the final touches of swallowing the nexus was upon it and the entity would give it its all to defend it.

OOC
Stardust has wanted this for her character and I have been given the go ahead to write this.

Stardust watched in slow motion as she saw the blade head for her, she would not be able to move as she felt a searing pain and shock as she felt her body fall.

Both sabers turned off as she looked up at the sky feeling the dark side of the force as she let a breath out, maybe she had blocked it

She looked down and saw her legs collapse and have smoldering mounds"my legs....dear god my legs"she said as shock settled in"I can't feel my legs....I can't feel them"she would need to immediately be medevac
[member="Mantic Dorn"]
[member="Requiem"] [member="Keira Ticon"]

Objective: Win the Wookies over
Allies: [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Weiss"]
3/20

There was some low growling from the council as they stepped off the lift. Faith's quickly looked from one face to the next, the way their fur swept around their faces, the long hairs on their arms, and their size. The guard standing in the corner made Faith feel like a dwarf.

She was short for a female as it was, so this...yeah. Kay have pointed out how much the Republic was giving now, but..Faith stepped carefully, "We can give medical aide, help you rebuild your villages. The Republic may seem weak and at times disorganized, but at our heart lies the wilingness of thousands to fight, and to fight along side you for what is best for your people"

The guard had moved towards Faith she looked over, "I'm Faith Organa of Alderaan, maybe someone here remembers my Aunt, Rianna she came long ago and helped your females through birthing difficulties back when some disease was taking your young at birth" Course at birth their babies were like already 4 feet tall.

"I can offer that again." She was not beyond pledging her Aunt's medical help.

The guard stopped watching her every move, "What else can we offer to you, to show you we are honest in our words"

The Wookies began to converse with one another, purrs, growls, and triling that Faith wished she had learned. The pitches changes. The postures changed. What was it they needed?

As the phantom staggered back, defeated for the time being Mantic turned off his saber and rushed to the side of @stardust

"Call for an emergency evac!" he shouted and turned inward as he knelt beside her. He was not an expert at healing but he knew how to channel the powers. He let the warmth of his heart slowly spread through out his own system to finally find its way out through his arms and into his fingertips.

Sweating had to concentrate hard to remain focused on the task at hand. It was possible that he would stop help her body continue to breath long enough for aid to arrive.

[member="Keira Ticon"] @Requiem @stardust

Thank you Requiem! An excellent villain there! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom