Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Shadow Business In All These Wars

Living In Color
Codex Judge
Iris has been going through the many hats phase for a bit, and I plan on having her trim that down and actually focus on one thing (that being Shadow work) for her coming stories and such. She's taken up the code name of her master Valery Noble Valery Noble for this purpose (see Aurorae Aurorae . Separate account helps keep the mind focused for me) and now I just want to get her work. Shadows target Dark Side stuff specifically, but given the two front war with the Maw and the Empire I plan on having her branch out to target the Empire too.

Working with rebels, targeting Sith or Imperial Knights for assassination, stealing dark relics from those two groups, all manner of tasks and jobs can be done. If you're looking to have that kind of shadow war or get into these kinds of threads, or just looking to have someone pester your own threads as an annoying adversary, hit me up.

Or any other ideas. I'm always open to any other ideas.

Iris has been going through the many hats phase for a bit, and I plan on having her trim that down and actually focus on one thing (that being Shadow work) for her coming stories and such. She's taken up the code name of her master Valery Noble Valery Noble for this purpose (see Aurorae Aurorae . Separate account helps keep the mind focused for me) and now I just want to get her work. Shadows target Dark Side stuff specifically, but given the two front war with the Maw and the Empire I plan on having her branch out to target the Empire too.

Working with rebels, targeting Sith or Imperial Knights for assassination, stealing dark relics from those two groups, all manner of tasks and jobs can be done. If you're looking to have that kind of shadow war or get into these kinds of threads, or just looking to have someone pester your own threads as an annoying adversary, hit me up.

Or any other ideas. I'm always open to any other ideas.

There is already a warrant on Sully so feel free to try and go after him

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom