Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shades of Truth

[member="Andorreth Vikar"]

There was no doubt in her mind that he knew how to be bad. She felt that silly grin on her face again that one that said yeah...you know what I am thinking...you devil...yep. "The best things come to those who wait".

For a moment she felt panic stricken as her legs were gently lifted up, "oo" she was completely caught off guard. It was getting warmer in the cool of the cavern but each time she looked at him she felt the fire flare again threatening to burn her right here. She caught how his eyes lingered on her just as his hand slid onto her thigh. Claire couldn't believe that a guy like him would actually have interest in a girl like her it was just one of the moments that she knew she wouldn't forget. Perhaps she owed the pirates an apology..no. She didn't.

So close her heart was pounding it thumped harder every time he looked at her or when she felt his hand resting on her leg. He pulled her closer and all her senses seemed to ignite. She wasn't going to survive this she loved the feeling of the strength in his arms she just couldn't resist when he leaned over to kiss her neck she turned to press her lips to his ear ever so gently trying hard not to pant into his ear. But lord he was killing her.

"If I owned the restaurant one night a week we'd have the place to ourselves and taking bets on if the tables were strong enough to hold us both" She brought her hand up to rest on his shoulder to keep him closer she applied gentle pressure to hold him.

Smiling at her saying good things came to those who could wait. I said "Oh but that's the thing cyar'ika the best explosions have the longest fuses I'm a fan of slow burns..." Her talking about the table being strong enough to hold both of us I gave her a devilish grin. Taking a sip of the wine I placed the glass back on the table then wrapped an arm around her neck pulling her towards me and I kissed her softly on the lips before pulling her tighter against me and gently deepening the kiss. My hand going up her legs and still squeezing as it glided up her leg before settling on her upper thigh and gently but firmly squeezing. She'd likely be able to taste the wine on my lips and I felt her starting to melt in against me. As if on cue I heard a gentle coughing behind us as food began arriving, deliberately I slowly pulled away from the kiss with my hand still on her thigh and looked at the waiter as they placed food on the table. Giving Claire a smoldering look I reluctantly pulled away from her just enough to be decent. Food, then fun but I'd still be driving her nuts as we ate slow burns were the best...

[member="Claire Organa"]

A slow delectable burn that would likely consume her just the thought and she sat there like a school girl with a silly grin on her face. Whatever words she would have mustered would never be uttered as he took her into his arms kissing Claire for the first time. Oh how sweet the wine upon such tender possessive lips as his arm pulled her close body heat rising Claire thought for certain she would be lost in the moment when a small cough filtered through.

Her cheeks were flush as she looked to the waiter she couldn't say anything what would she say? Sorry he's just so yummy I couldn't wait. Or Jealous right. The dishes were carefully placed on the table the appetizer and the soup, the entrees would be out shortly. But dessert well now that wouldn't be something sugary sweet no there were other plans for dessert.

She couldn't help but notice that Andorreth's hand still rested on her bare thigh it seemed much warmer resting there as if his touch ignited flames that pressed for escape. What other ideas did he have? What mischief was blooming behind those eyes that seemed to stare through her seeing her for all that she was.

She couldn't help but wonder if she could handle the slow burn plus she still had not though of an equally as enticing a comment back. He was driving her senses over the edge she felt like she was slowly losing the ability to be solid all of her wanted to melt.

"I've been told that the longer a person puts off indulging in sweets the better it tastes, would you agree?" She reached for the appetizer picking a single one up and offering it to Andorreth. She tried not to tremble as she held it out to him trying not to show how much he was already getting to her.

It was clear the effect I was having on Claire and I was testing even the limits of my patience as it was...time to throttle back a bit. Then Claire talked about how she'd been told putting off indulging in sweets made them taste better and asked if I agreed. Smirking inwardly I said "Well I'd say with most things that's true excess in moderation. Now are we talking about sweets or are you the sweets? Either way I'm guessing both would taste incredibly delicious...." As she picked up the appetizer and held it out for me I leaned in and simply closed my mouth over it and her fingers slowly pulling off them to chew the treat I'd been given. Locking a smoldering look at her I chewed thoughtfully and said "Mmmmm....delicious."

[member="Claire Organa"]

Politics and intrigue the story of her life sometimes she hated it sometimes she loved it. She had been chatty with Andorreth almost since she met him he had that effect on her she just hadn't figured out yet if it was good or bad. It would seem that for them rules were a thing meant to be broken afterall you don't tease the guy who saved you, or sleep in his bed the first night. She had done both.

He had been the perfect gentleman must be that corellian blood in him. She hadn't hesitated when he reached for her she felt a bit primitive in her reactions. That inevitable heat that was bubbling at her core waiting for him to provoke it once more. She let go of the appetizer as his lips closed around if she watched his mouth intently remembering how they felt pressed against hers.

She trembled at the thought as she tossed him what she hoped looked like a sexy smile. "I'm glad you like it" she whispered she reached over to brush a crumb from his jacket.

"So" she was trying to cool off while they ate though she could see the waiter was now more cautious about approaching.

"Corellia. Some of the records were lost, but since they file with the galactic database we can recover most of the documents in regards to the charges against you." She picked up her own bite and chewed it slowly while she talked.

"We need all the players involved. Get their stories. Then get the truth, then get them to recant their part of the charges." She took a sip of her wine oh man this was such good stuff. "Do you know if they are still alive?"

Claire looked to be trying to cool off some of the tension and changed to the topic of exonerating me. "The man who killed my brother still is living I know that for certain. My family was sleeping when the murder occurred I simply arrived in time to have a few words with the assassin. I'd had harsh words with my brother prior to his death which would provide motive...The assassin was the one who called the authorities I was by my brother's body trying to stop the bleeding. It didn't look good when I was taken into custody, he charged me with finding and dealing Mandalorian justice upon the assassin. He was killed because of refusing to back another person from another family in a power-play for higher position when he knew the person was corrupt. Unfortunately with the cataclysm on Corellia that whole family was wiped out so there's nobody to corroborate those facts. As it stands there is one thing that could help and that'd be me breaking into my Family vacation home and retrieving documents from a hidden bunker there. My brother stored important things there relics, documents, and so forth. The only problem is that it'd be under surveillance so I'd have to assault officers to enter the place."

Thinking about it short of doing that or getting a confession from the assassin not much could be done. I'd have to take a trip to Corellia regardless, for now though I was more interested in dinner and enjoying Claire's vastly pleasurable company...

[member="Claire Organa"]

Yes she had tried changing the topic but that look her gave her said while it was on his mind it wasn't what he really wanted to talk about. She laughed nervously then.

"Breaking in huh. I've never broken in anywhere." Her mouth twitched from side to side as she thought about what he had said to her. "You know I could see if it is for sale, and ask for a tour, you could go with me but you know it's not really breaking in. I mean it belongs to your family you are a member of your family, technically. Yeah yeah I know exile etc, but still you didn't changed."

Claire picked up her spoon to bring a bite to her lips but she kept thinking her blue eyes rested on Andorreth, "Or I could approach your family about introducing me to what is left of Corellian Society. Tell them I got the name from a registry you could wear your armor in and..maybe not have to assault anyone. Or something along these lines, I'm sure you see a familiar theme with this. Aside from my going with you." She didn't want to expose him, and she was looking for some clandestine way to get him inside.

She couldn't take her eyes off of him right now as enticing as he was tracing little circles on her skin, placing warm kisses on her neck, she'd have to admit that she liked his eyes. She could almost drown in them.

The appetizer and soup was excellent on the pallet the wine however was making her warm and dropping some of her inhibitions. She reached over and unbuttoned the top button of his shirt..."Aren't you warm ?"

Smirking at Claire's admission of never having broken in anywhere. Then she talked about seeing if she could buy the property I smiled and said "You wouldn't need to buy the property anyways I've continued paying certain guards' pay on Corellia. Some had heard of the Wraith of Corellia and I left a channel open for people to put requests in, some had financial issues, some had people threatening their lands. Some people have put together that the Wraith of Corellia and the young prince of House Vikar are the same person. I still have loyalty from some back home Claire."

Her idea of seeing my family also raised a distinct possibility, I could actually pose as a simple bodyguard. If I were to do so then I'd be painting my armor with some paint that nobody but my force sensitive mother would notice. I could see the wine starting to affect Claire and discreetly I moved her glass away from her on the table. Her inhibitions would've dropped enough and I wanted to ensure she had a clear head for our walk and what came after. Then she reached over and unbuttoned the top button on my shirt asking wasn't I warm.

Smirking I said "Very warm, careful Claire....don't want to burn up in my vicinity." My hand still on her thigh my fingers moved up her thigh delicately just enough to border on outright indecency. Leaning in towards her neck I brushed my lips against her neck and ran my tongue lightly against her neck saying "Shall we get the check and move towards the caverns cyar'ika?"

[member="Claire Organa"]

"Well then I can ask for a tour and you can go as my bodyguard." She wavered slightly her cheeks were slightly flush from the wine her mind was not in a fog waiting to be lifted to clear her mind. No she felt warm, full of adventure and there was nothing to stop her. No responsibilities at the moment.

"Burn up Andorreth I think more like I'd be melting everything inside of me whispers decadent thoughts while my senses can't help but feel where your hand rests at times wishing you'd go just a bit higher but we wouldn't want to offend the staff or Mr. Oliver." And she didn't want to give anyone reason to talk.

In spite of the warmth that kept spreading as his tongue touched Claire's neck a shiver ran through her. She closed her eyes savoring the sweet essence.

Goosebumps rippled her skin as she felt how dangerously close his hand was to being beyond the hem of her skirt. She couldn't help it she lifted her arms and wrapped them around his neck.

Her heart was drumming hard she wondered if Andorreth could hear it, she wanted to kiss him in one of those long lingering deep kisses. When his breath touched her skin she shuddered with excitement.

Then he was asking her about leaving while her mind played along all the what if questions. She looked over and stared into his eyes unable to move or breath.

He had asked about leaving..she sighed like one of those girly girls from the holo vids any attempt to switch her brain on fizzled. She was all mushy hazy feeling the wine was doing its job.

"yes that sounds perfect a walk around the lakes, cyar'ika"

As Claire told me she thought she'd be melting and how she wished my hand would go just a bit higher I leaned in and whispered "Let's get out of here then so we don't offend anyone." Then I gently kissed her neck and ran my tongue along her ear before gently nipping her. Reaching into a pocket I pulled an Arkanian diamond and left it on the table as payment as I grabbed Claire's hand and led her to an exit leading towards the caverns. As she came out the door I pressed her against it and kissed her deeply as my hand wrapped around her waist I whispered "Wrap your arms round my neck Claire." Then I simply scooped her up and began walking down the natural steps towards the caverns. With Claire's ear by my head and my arms holding her I let my hand slip up a little further and trace sensual slow circles against her skin. Looking into her eyes I said "Melting with desire yet cyar'ika?" A smile tugged at the corner of my mouth as I headed deeper into the caverns with Claire away from prying eyes...

[member="Claire Organa"]

All the things she had been taught about decorum were melting away the only things left were her primal instincts.

She nipped his ear gently her breath soft and warm blew on his neck. She held herself against him she could now feel the cording and bunching of his muscles as he carried her off into the shadows of the caverns.

It delighted her romantic heart that he was whisking her away. For so long she dreamed of a knight in shining armor rescuing her from the doldrums of her bland vanilla life.

Was she melting? Goddess yes rivers of desire flowed and pooled she trailed kisses down his neck as she buried her face into its warmth.

A wave hit her as the little circles on her skin worked to fan the flames of attraction she felt.

"Melting. Cyar'ika I am a pool waiting for you to dive in" it was corny and nothing near the elegance a moment called for. But there was time. This was heat. Passion. Lust. A reason for a cold shower or a cool swim.

The evening was young. Which would they choose?

Carrying Claire I looked around and began angling towards the sound of water. My comment to Claire earlier about swimming with clothing being optional sounded better and better. So now I was going by sound towards the water. I was subtly looking for a discreet area that we could enjoy together, I felt the passion and emotions emanating from Claire. Leaning in I said "Cyar'ika, relax we're almost there...." As it was I was barely controlling the....carnal part of myself. Ironic that I was just as dangerous in a suit as in beskar armor, leaning down as we rounded another corner I gently nipped the side of her neck and then gently set her down. The sound of gently rippling water in the background as her heels hit the cavern floor. I wondered what her reaction would be....

[member="Claire Organa"]

His gaze was so sensual that all Claire could think about was how she was reacting to him. She imagined his mouth against her neck desire rippled through her. He could very well be the best thing to ever happen to her but she’d never know unless she enticed him to come closer.

Already he had electrified her nerves pulses of warmth spread quickly through out her form she felt like even in this beautiful cavern with it’s high ceilings and pillars of flowers she couldn’t breath. It was growing hotter and she knew she needed to cool off.

Her heels tapped on the stones as she stood there looking up the war within herself was beginning to rage. The carefree street urchin battling the noble aristocrat about responsibility and differences. Oh how she wanted the urchin to win tonight.

She could hear the water gently lapping against the stones she hadn’t looked around but she had an idea where they were. Off the path alone by a private pool that no one seemed to have an interest in tonight. Perhaps fate was playing a hand here too.

Her breath caught in her throat she shook her head, “I feel like a swim….how about you?” She slipped her shoes off and pulled her dress over her head….”I hear the water has very special properties”

She stepped closer pushing up on her tip toes she kissed him softly then stepped back laying the dress across one of the flower pillars….then slowly stepped back holding our her wiggling her fingers for him to come with her. The urchin gave Andorreth a come get me look.

Hearing Claire ask about if I felt like a swim I let a devilish smile show and saw her slip out of her shoes then pull her dress over her head. Hearing her mention the waters I started unbuttoning my vest and shirt before stripping out of them entirely. Feeling Claire kiss me gently I stripped out of everything but the compression shorts I had on, then seeing her wiggle her finger at her I took a short jog and wrapped my arms around her waist lifting her as I jumped into the pool. With us both barely clothed I was fairly certain I had a decent idea of where this was heading...

*Fade to black*

[member="Claire Organa"]

Her skin still tingled and yet she felt more alive now than in any other day before today. In this place the memory of a Princess from long ago walked the quiet halls. Pictures of family and friends, and the private thoughts of a journal were all that really remained.

She wanted to show [member="Andorreth Vikar"] these things not to flaunt her connections but to share with him the things that she was proud of, the history of her home and all the wonders that waited just beyond the borders of any of the cities. The Juran Mountains, the Glarus Valley, the ocean all of them restored to a pristine beauty that could only be seen by the naked eye and appreciated by touch.

"They restored the palace a few years ago bringing in the artifacts and paintings. It's open to the public I've seen visitors stare at the pictures as if imaging what it was like then. They get lost in the words of her diary and stare at the lake I think they hope to catch a glimpse of what she saw back then."

Even Claire had stood on the balcony looking out at the water wondering if anything had changed since then, or if there was any part of that fire in her veins to push her forward to be just a bit like her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom