Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Settling Old Accounts

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Republic Space

Raaf was gone. [member="Ryan Korr"] was Grandmaster. Interim Grandmaster. If, you've ever heard of such a term before. And low and behold. Not but a moment into office and already the Highcouncil was calling for a reckoning.

"About time. Bah. Might as well get this over with. It's been... Wow. Almost ten years coming, I suppose. Omph. I guess time really does fly when your having fun."

She smirked. It wasn't really all that funny and she didn't really feel like laughing anyway.

Karen Roberts stood outside the Jedi chambers. Having requested a meeting with Grandmaster Korr to finally do what she should have all those many many years ago. Walk right up to old Grandmaster Darron Wraith and surrender her title, and her saber. Finish what they had started. Mmm. Yes. It had been one of the first things Grandmaster Ben Watts had ever done right after Teferi Effret had died. Signed the blue-haired Peacock into Knighthood with his sword and his pen. Now? Well. I guess she'd never really lived up to the name. Taken a ten year vacation and never even looked back. Until today,

"Ha. Don't know what I waited so long to care. Guess I thought the troubles of the Republic would just blow over. Thought maybe they'd need me again. Mm. Thought maybe they'd call?"

They didn't.

Not one single peep of the com for over ten long years. Just silence. And war. Mmm. Guess it was time to call it what it was then. Guess it was time to throw in the towel. Karen Roberts stood outside the Jedi chambers doing what no Force Adept ever thought they'd have to do with the rank of Jedi Knight.

Let it go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom