Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Setting up shop at home

Thraxis looked quizzically. Fear or respect. He didn't need to worry about being stabbed in the back, this lot were shock troops. They nearly always died after a fight and those few that managed almost always died in the next. A brutal hierarchy of death had infested the Jackals, one day Thraixs would have to invest into them but for now he just needed to send in waves to overwhelm his opposition. In return he flashed a fake smile in response, he had little idea of how to respond but it seemed she was not to familiar with how shock troopers worked.

Thraxis headed towards the command dock, taking a seat wherever he could he pulled out a small vial, corking the lid the stench of ale permeated through the air, its strong stench quickly being snuffed as it dispersed down his throat, small beads of alcohol running down his lips and landing with silent splashes as he breathed a sigh of relief.
[member="Sanya Val Swift"] [member="Stardust"]

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[member="Stardust"]

The ship would slowly stop above the hanger as it's ceiling doors opened up for the ships to drop down into. As it touched the floor everything would jolt for a moment. Looking at [member="Thraxis"] she would gesture him to follow. "Thats the job finished. My people will move the rest of the cargo to the factory's. I'll have a ship to take you back to kesh and collect your ship." She said moving to the lift. "I'll contact you through your leader once the speeder is finished. Sanya made her way out of the ship and down it's ramp has it was been unloaded. She could see star had already made it over. "Well that's everything done here. Thanks for the help." She said with a small smile "oh and one last thing I'll have the shuttle take you to the gray star. Its a ship that had been requested by gray. Its under both your names so no need to worry. The controls are simple just be wary of it's size."

She walked over as she nodded and smiled as she held a hand uo"no problem you helped me get that speeder and credits and have all around been a good help I just can't refuse a good job or a good person when they ask"she said with a big smile as she listened"oh? Interesting I can't wait to see this ship must be big if I need a shuttle to get to it"she said and smiled as she bowed"again if you need any help just call

[member="Thraxis"] [member="Sanya Val Swift"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom